Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Prayer For President Musa Yaradua Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer For President Musa Yaradua Of Nigeria (604 Views)

When Did Umaru Musa Yaradua Really Die ? / A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! / Shocking Revelation Of Fmr. President's (musa Yaradua) Financial Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer For President Musa Yaradua Of Nigeria by skyone(m): 12:55am On Nov 26, 2009
There has been so many condemnation and bad mouthing raging about the competency of our loved president but nothing has changed even as it continues. I think as good citizens of Nigeria we owe it a duty to pray for our only president.

All over the world especailly the UK, USA etc all pray for their head of state, so let's all do same here and i believe God will have mercy and positive changes will abound Amen.

Keep posting as God Bless you in return Amen.

Father have mercy on our president for he is on the wrong road to salvation

Wash him thoroughly with the blood of Jesus Christ

Heal him from all infirmities and let him lead Nigeria in perfect health and peace.

Father as the president continue to lead, direct him so that he can lead in honesty and in truth Amen
Re: Prayer For President Musa Yaradua Of Nigeria by CyberG: 1:23am On Nov 26, 2009
Why is this man NOT dead yet? Is it fair to send thousands of people (some much younger than you) to early graves by not providing good health care, good roads that reduce accidents, competitive education to save coming generations of mentally backward Nigerians, security for the people and their properties, etc; yet YOU don't wanna die? You run to a mere man who only used his brains than your insanity-infested brains to treat you, spending millions of dollars of Nigeria's money on foreign doctors, foreign food, foreign conveniences, plane, a team of aides and family who only spend more and contribute nothing!

Yet, Yaradua, you are afraid to meet the Allah you have been going to visit during the Hajj so frequently! Why? Don't you think he must be keen on meeting you too since you have absconded any kind of work since 2007 and protected the most corrupt humans on the face of the earth? Well, it is a matter of time, everyone will die but what will be said of you when you are gone? Will it be rejoicing like Abacha or sorrow like that of Gani? Nigerians already know the answer but when you kick the bucket, no Nigerians (except the fools who have no brains to think and the most corrupt who have benefited) will miss your lying, do-nothing clueless and pathetic serpent!
Re: Prayer For President Musa Yaradua Of Nigeria by paddylo1(m): 1:25am On Nov 26, 2009
i wish the president good healing and long life

i wish him to complete his term and God willing have 4 more yrs if he is able

i pray for stability and progress in our only country Nigeria

i pray for a successful transition in 2015,to hopefully a southern igbo man to rule Nigeria

these are my prayers

and Nairalanders if u are wise and wish well for your country u should be praying or hoping for the same
Re: Prayer For President Musa Yaradua Of Nigeria by TheSeeker(m): 1:32am On Nov 26, 2009
Dear Lord, we have hope in you and in you we ultimately trust for everything we want. Father, shield our president from the fangs of death, protect his heart from the spears of evil, save him from getting an eternal rest when he's not due for it; give him long life and maybe if you wish dear Lord, change his heart so that he steps down for someone else to rule us, but most importantly, grant him good health, heal him completely and bring him safely home.
Re: Prayer For President Musa Yaradua Of Nigeria by princekevo(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2009
Hypocrites!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Prayer For President Musa Yaradua Of Nigeria by KunleOshob(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2009
@Post
The only prayer i would pray for him is that he sees good reason and resigns his appointemnt as soon as he is back from Saudi so he can take care of his health properly. Also he needs to spare us the burden of having a completely useless and ineffective presidency thereby slowing down the progress of 150 million Nigerians.
Re: Prayer For President Musa Yaradua Of Nigeria by muhsin(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2009
Allah ya baka lafiya, shugaba 'Yar Adua. grin
Re: Prayer For President Musa Yaradua Of Nigeria by mrperfect(m): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2009
skyone:

Father have mercy on our president for he is on the wrong road to salvation

Wash him thoroughly with the blood of Jesus Christ

Heal him from all infirmities and let him lead Nigeria in perfect health and peace.

Father as the president continue to lead, direct him so that he can lead in honesty and in truth Amen

Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Health That Health Problem / Input Your Constitutional Amendment Ideas Here / Nigerians In Diaspora Remit $1.7billion Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.