Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (55409 Views)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos / "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by PStacks(m): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
TunezMedia:
Fast rising comedian, Naija Craziest has found himself behind bars after mocking members and pastor of the popular, Lords Chosen Church in his latest skit.

The comedian was apprehended after his video went viral and he is currently cooling his heels in Panti waiting due charges laid against him.

In his YouTube video, he shared footages of Lord Chosen members dancing and rolling themselves in the mud while worshiping God.

“When members of a church think that an apron is powerful enough to protect them, they will roll in the mud and confront armed robbers.” He said

And afterwards, he started shading them for purchasing the Apron they often wear for 1000 naira while he claims the church members are enriching the pocket of their general overseer.

While Naija Craziest won't be the first comedian to mock Nigerian churches this will serve as a reminder to others not to forget the Bible verse, Numbers 12 vs 8.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/lords-chosen-general-overseer-throws.html

http://punchng.com/police-arrest-comedians-criticising-church-new-video/

what do you expect froma #Biafra church... crazy bunch.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Agimor(m): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
duni04:

May God forgive you for this wrong and evil interpretation of his word. If Jesus the son of God with all his power and glory, could accept to be dragged down a street and tortured with a cross on his neck; if the apostles could accept and embrace all kinds of persecution in Jesus' name, who on earth are you to turn around in 2017 and turn this verse of the bible upside down and suggest Jesus is ok with violence to others? If you're too scared of persecution then renounce the name of Jesus and join the persecutors! You can't embrace his name and hate persecution. Stop acting like Peter that denied Jesus 3 times for fear of persecution.
Christians are too docile that's why other religion and individuals take a ride on us knowing fully well that nothing will happen. The fact that God is our protector doesn't mean you should leave your doors open while asleep.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by whizcartel(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Gullible Christians, who don't know the Bible.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by duni04(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Agimor:
Christians are too docile that's why other religion and individuals take a ride on us knowing fully well that nothing will happen. The fact that God is our protector doesn't mean you should leave your doors open while asleep.
Nobody is pointing a gun to your head and forcing you to be a christian! The progenitors of the christian faith were persecuted to death, some thrown into the fire, others hanged and given more cruel punishments. That is what being a christian is all about! Its absolutely not by force! If you can't do it, renounce it! Simple!

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by amuijiji: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Davidblen:
Op U Sure
because The G.O Dosent Have Tym For All This
He Is Always Quiet

He is very sure..
The people involved re my friends nd it happened last week.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Temiemmanuel(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Serves them right, can dey try dat with dem dem odas b*k* dem dem..
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by akigbemaru: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
goat head
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Richiejaystar: 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
To those who are in ur right sense, just go through those comments...
You see how people hate the man of God.
No respect for Christianity .
Ordinary human Judging their fellow human.
Calling the man of God a scam.
Lol... This is the end time, this one na small.
I joined the Lord's chosen because many people hate d church (just as many people hate God)
I joined MMM because many people hate it.
We wear the apron to advertise our programs, just as people wear some cloths to advertise demons e.g a cloth called Gucci, Versace etc.
The apron is 500# not 1000#.
And the apron is blessed. It's not ordinary.
A church needs money for smooth operations, ur brain should tell u that.
U don't expect a man of God to be poor, just as Jesus is not poor.
U are not suppose to be poor, just as ur father jesus is not poor.
In church yesterday the topic is Do The Will Of God And Prosper.
You should know that u can't prosper if you don't do his will.
Paying your tithe and offering doesn't make d man of God rich, the house of God should not lack in any way.
God don't need ur money, he is not poor, he only ask us to pay some % to see how much we love him, remember Abraham almost killed his only son for God Sake.
Why did those boring comedian didn't crack a joke about Muslim, or even boko haram. You know the answer right?

Since I joined this ministry, my story has changed.
My bank account is no more the same by the grace of God.
In this life their is nothing worth arguing about, go to d mortuary and u will know what life is about.
Just Eat, sleep, work, worship God, get old and die.
That reminds me if u have d holy spirit in you, u can never speak against a man of God.
Holy spirit gives u wisdom, he directs and help you.

I outta here, I got better things to do.
#Peace.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by ammyluv2002(f): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
duni04:

May God forgive you for this wrong and evil interpretation of his word. If Jesus the son of God with all his power and glory, could accept to be dragged down a street and tortured with a cross on his neck; if the apostles could accept and embrace all kinds of persecution in Jesus' name, who on earth are you to turn around in 2017 and turn this verse of the bible upside down and suggest Jesus is ok with violence to others? If you're too scared of persecution then renounce the name of Jesus and join the persecutors! You can't embrace his name and hate persecution. Stop acting like Peter that denied Jesus 3 times for fear of persecution.
You see why it looks like God doesn't answer the prayers of some peeps? Hatred! Even When they attend church programs like 24/7 yet will never forgive those that have wronged them. Imagine, the heart of the so called Christians ...aren't we supposed to be like Christ? My brother, wahala dey oh! May God help us oh

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Davidblen(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
To All Those Critizing This Man Well Dont Shout If You Have Bad Dream Tonite *RunsAway*
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by duni04(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Richiejaystar:
I joined the Lord's chosen because many people hate d church (just as many people hate God)
We wear the apron to advertise our programs, just as people wear some cloths to advertise demons e.g a cloth called Gucci, Versace etc.
The apron is 500# not 1000#.
You should know that u can't prosper if you don't do his will.
Paying your tithe and offering doesn't make d man of God rich, the house of God should not lack in any way.
God don't need ur money, he is not poor, he only ask us to pay some % to see how much we love him, remember Abraham almost killed his only son for God Sake.
Why did those boring comedian didn't crack a joke about Muslim, or even boko haram. You know the answer right?

In this life their is nothing worth arguing about, go to d mortuary and u will know what life is about.
That reminds me if u have d holy spirit in you, u can never speak against a man of God.

#Peace.
http://punchng.com/popular-pastor-lazarus-muoka-battles-ex-member-over-property/

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Richiejaystar: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
duni04:

http://punchng.com/popular-pastor-lazarus-muoka-battles-ex-member-over-property/
have u done ur investigation?
is it today u are hearing such lies from d media?
if its true, then have u prayed about it ?
the media needs traffic, if they dont have traffic they will lose their advertisers, tomorrow they can say they u killed ur friend and ur friend ran away.
There is nothing in this life. just read the bible and apply it in ur life.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by chiraqDemon(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Guys i made a video about it am i safe
I am scared o
But we are twlling the truth na
All these fake pastors
Nothing can make u catch me in church unless its wedding or child dedication cos damn all these churcges are bizness centres where pastors make money and not where worshippers can go and relieve stress
E better make i dey bar on sunday morning de drink

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Richiejaystar: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Guys i made a video about it am i safe
I am scared o
But we are twlling the truth na
All these fake pastors
Nothing can make u catch me in church unless its wedding or child dedication cos damn all these churcges are bizness centres where pastors make money and not where worshippers can go and relieve stress
E better make i dey bar on sunday morning de drink
listen to urself, chiraqDemon, ur name explains how ur life is.....lol.
Lord have mercy on ur people and give them wisdom.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by almarthins(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
comshots:
The pastor for leave everything to God Na.No be so them dey preach am?He don make the guy popular.He go dey get shows now

There is more to this than naira land is saying. Proper investigation should be done . as for me o I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lol at all the people complaining about mocking tye beliefs of other's. .you'll still see some of them calling atheists every bad name under the sun.

Nothing wrong with making jokes about a pastor or a church, freedom of speech still exists and the comedians can say whatever they want provided they don't incite violence. Good luck taking this one to court

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by HaneefahRN(f): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Were they the ones behaving like loonies rolling in mud in a clip I watched? Very disgusting
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by ebonflexy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
I believe those boys need to lawyer up, and then SUE that so called church for the distress they've been put through.
Any lawyer with a brain would quickly take up this case pro-bono, because the end result of suing that church will make all prosecutors rich.

I'm not fund of churches that con their members with lies.
i.e If you don't buy this our thing, to pray with, God won't help you!
i.e If you don't pay this money monthly to us, God will curse you!
i.e If you don't pay for me to kick you in the stomach, God will not give you a child!

You'll notice too, how these fraudsters also just LOVE the old testament.
New testament scripture highlighting "The New Life" in Christ is often downplayed or even flat-out ignored....because there is no profit in it for them.
The old testament is not for today! It serves simply as a REFERENCE for what WAS, so that what IS can be better appreciated.
When you go to a church and na so-so Old testament dey commot that your pastor mouth....you better watch out. The guy no wan update be dat.

I have my own issues I'm working through, but deceiving the poor to extract money from them is something my conscience can't allow.

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by belcom10(m): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Good for them, you don't play joke on evrything. Jokes has a limit.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by chiraqDemon(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
Richiejaystar:

listen to urself, chiraqDemon, ur name explains how ur life is.....lol.
Lord have mercy on ur people and give them wisdom.
Lol exactly wisdom to discern fakes from real
How many horses did paul in the bible buy with the church or congregation's money
He used all to help ppl but now pastors are among the richest in africa
Schools built with church money are too expensive for the ppl in the church to send their children to
So tell me is it nit better to buy hero and enjoy by myself than to carry my small money and go and contribute for the pastor to use and enjoy himself grin

2 Likes

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by chiraqDemon(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
ebonflexy:
I believe those boys need to lawyer up, and then SUE that so called church for the distress they've been put through.
Any lawyer with a brain would quickly take up this case pro-bono, because the end result of suing that church will make all prosecutors rich.

I'm not fund of churches that con their members with lies.
i.e If you don't buy this our thing, to pray with, God won't help you!
i.e If you don't pay this money monthly to us, God will curse you!
i.e If you don't pay for me to kick you in the stomach, God will not give you a child!

You'll notice too, how these fraudsters also just LOVE the old testament.
New testament scripture highlighting "The New Life" in Christ is often downplayed or even flat-out ignored....because there is no profit in it for them.
The old testament is not for today! It serves simply as a REFERENCE for what WAS, so that what IS can be better appreciated.
When you go to a church and na so-so Old testament dey commot that your pastor mouth....you better watch out. The guy no wan update be dat.

I have my own issues I'm working through, but deceiving the poor to extract money from them is something my conscience can't allow.
Ride on abeg
I share the ssme view with you
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by obamabinladen(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
blueseacats:
No crime here, he simply spoke the truth. Chosen members are one inch away from madness.

The same way David's wife mistook him to be mad for dancing to the Glory of God almost going unclad. And God shot her womb forever, making her the only woman in the Bible that didn't conceive. (2nd Samuel 6:14-23). Pls, I will advice you not to mock anyone that's radical for God. Some of them were armed robbers etc, and after their repentance, JOY overtook them hence they serve God radically.

The news is fake The Pastor is an easy going person. The Apron is for the advertising of their programmes, it's not even by force to wear it. Most cases it's free.

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by mccoyelectric: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
All dose speaking evil about lords chosen I pray that the god that showed me he is real in d lords chosen should show u too whether in good or bad way... All I know is that mark my word all of u shall become chosen eventually... As for me am a chosen till I die cut I want to serve god in Holiness's and rightouesss with Richie's and make heaven at last.. Have u ever tot of it the millions of pple in chosen can't all be foools... Here its do d will of god and prosper since I joined chosen I became a landlord and I vnt done any sacrifice before or even had pastor Lazarus lay hand on me yet my way has opened.... Am so blessed.. With 3 properties in Lagos... Good ones... One in east... Why should I listen to u den... Chosen pple ride on god will bring dem don't worry

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by obamabinladen(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
DangotePikin:
the worth of that apron is almost 1k if not more than it. Let us stop looking for ways to make fun of men of God. There is nothing wrong or profit oriented qbout selling the apron for 1k.

Can they make comedy with Imams and prophet Mohammed?.

1 Like

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by mack111(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
So what is the offence? Criticism is allowed. If the alleged apron thing was divinely inspired by God, then why is he bothered with what mere mortal thinks? Lolz. He just opened his yansh. Breeze don blow.

Just wait a see the controversial offence the police will announce.

Na sweet we dey lick for this country.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by obamabinladen(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
mccoyelectric:
All dose speaking evil about lords chosen I pray that the god that showed me he is real in d lords chosen should show u too whether in good or bad way... All I know is that mark my word all of u shall become chosen eventually... As for me am a chosen till I die cut I want to serve god in Holiness's and rightouesss with Richie's and make heaven at last.. Have u ever tot of it the millions of pple in chosen can't all be foools... Here its do d will of god and prosper since I joined chosen I became a landlord and I vnt done any sacrifice before or even had pastor Lazarus lay hand on me yet my way has opened.... Am so blessed.. With 3 properties in Lagos... Good ones... One in east... Why should I listen to u den... Chosen pple ride on god will bring dem don't worry

Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Richiejaystar:
[/b]The apron is 500# not 1000#.
You should know that [b]u can't prosper if you don't do his will.

#Peace.
I profoundly hope you do make your cloths. And I am not a Christian and I am doing pretty well. Whoever told you that you need to do anyone's will to prosper should be given award for the best liar.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Codes151(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
ammyluv2002:
What happened to forgiveness?

"And forgive us our sins,
as we have forgiven those who sin against us" Matthew 6:12
if herdsmen attack u, don't sin!! After they gone, quote Matt 6:12!
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by ammyluv2002(f): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Codes151:
if herdsmen attack u, don't sin!! After they gone, quote Matt 6:12!
Is it that you don't know how to read? Check your dictionary and let me know the difference between making a joke about something and attack with violent weapons
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Codes151(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Is it that you don't know how to read? Check your dictionary and let me know the difference between making a joke about something and attack with violent weapons
u just modified the hypothesis!
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by Minirakiza: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Do we need to fight for God or to allow him fight for us... Let him be jor.
Re: Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke by marajonyx(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
OK yhu all had been talking wats in yhr smelly mouth since let imagine it a iman dat dat idiot was talking abt so yhu tink his head will still b with him dix evening ? God I swear some pple gat gush yhr playing with a church did't anione read were its call basfirming in d bible idiot lyk yhu God didt ask yhu to jugde if yr dried dat yhu don't no want to use for yhr comic wateva use yhr modas pussy dat will do idiot am nt a chosen member but d truth ix bitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together / On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family / Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.