Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,100 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:54 AM

Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" (44386 Views)

Mosun Filani & Husband, Kayode Oduoye Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Ronke Odusanya And Mosun Oduoye Campaign For Senator Adeleke At PDP Rally / Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by Aminat508(f): 11:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Ekiti born Popular Actress Mrs. Mosun Filani-Oduoye is known for her lead roles in Yoruba movies. She is pretty, young and quite brilliant.

Mosunmola for a period of two years did not take roles in movies because she took what she termed a ‘marital leave’. She is now back on set. Last year, she featured in a few films and also produced one.

She is one of Nollywood Yoruba actresses with an enviable marriage. The light-skinned mother of two is married to a legal practitioner cum Politician in Osun State, Barrister Kayode Emmanuel Oduoye.

Barrister Kayode's father is the late Senator Simeon Oduoye, a retired AIG who served as Military Administrator of Ebonyi and Niger states. He later became a senator and represented Osun Central in the Senate from 2007 to 2011.

Mrs. Mosun Filani-Oduoye husband is aspiring to become the Executive Governor of Osun State.

She recently opened a multi million Naira Beauty shop in Osogbo where she sells different human hairs according to Amiloaded.

The lovely woman so much adore his husband and children. She always has the support of her hardworking husband who is a great politician in the state of Osun and popularly loved by the people from the state.

In her words with Amiloaded:

“I thank God for this day, I am happy, my husband has been a big pillar of support in my life and career, he is so concerned about my happiness and success.

He is less concerned about the negative things people say about me, he is a great guy, loving and God fearing, I am the happiest woman on earth for finding myself in his arms, marriage is a good thing my dear”

“Thank God for His mercies because my husband has always been there for me. Truth is, you can only record success in your endeavours when you are blessed with a stable and peaceful home front and there is no domestic upheaval. He has been quite supportive.”

Source :http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/01/my-husband-has-really-helped-me-alot.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by Aminat508(f): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2017

Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by OCTAVO: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2017
smiley
Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by BlackDBagba: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2017
love is sweet
Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by ammyluv2002(f): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
"I am the happiest woman on earth for finding myself in his arms, marriage is a good thing my dear" It shall be permanent IJN

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
May we not hear of a messy divorce between you two in Jesus name o. Make una sef dey hide una head.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by ademega(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
good husband

2 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by olaolulazio(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Who's suppose to help u if not your husband.

Don't u help him too in the kitchen and the other room?

4 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by DONSMITH123(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
hmmm? am coming. make i tell my wife to upload our pix sharp sharp.

3 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by olaolulazio(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
kennygee:
May we not hear of a messy divorce between you two in Jesus name o. Make una sef dey hide una head.
Your English teacher must be sick.

3 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by czaratwork: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
you don dey invite those girls to your home abi

2 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by kayo80(m): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
I used to have a crush on this girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by princeakins(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
NExt...
Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by anonymuz(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
nowpresence:
Why do Yoruba women like bleaching, see her white skin.
Na wa!!!!!!
she no dey bleach abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by baby124: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
nowpresence:
Why do Yoruba women like bleaching, see her white skin.
Na wa!!!!!!
Something is wrong with you. There are equally light skinned Yoruba women as there are any where else in Nigeria. Mosun is light skinned naturally.

41 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by Burgerlomo: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
ammyluv2002:
"I am the happiest woman on earth for finding myself in his arms, marriage is a good thing my dear" It shall be permanent IJN

Amen

1 Like

Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by Authentic2000: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
kayo80:
I used to have a crush on this girl.
Me too

3 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by Dindondin(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Good for her. It seems she is among the female nollywood actress with more decorum.

1 Like

Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by ayolight(f): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Its a Good thing to help others according to God's blessings on ones life. God bless your home madam.
Pls Nairalander lets also be a source of blessing and help to this little baby with heart issues. She needs our help.
https://www.nairaland.com/3539895/save-baby-tomi#52280814
Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by MrGreenMavro: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin
Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by comfortchemical: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Why your husband no go splash money on you. With all the billions his father stole as a former Governor under military using his son (mosun husband) as front and while he was a senator in osun state, the stupid man didn't do any project or philanthropic gesture to his constituency he diverted all the money to his son (mosun husband) phoney company. He's so stingy and useless man. Osun people still continue to swim in poverty.

Note: don't qoute me, am an agrieved osun state son from his constituency.

6 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by superfelix: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin
Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by dayleke: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lol
Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by ayolight(f): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Its a Good thing to help others according to God's blessings on ones life. God bless your home madam.
Pls Nairalander lets also be a source of blessing and help to this little baby with heart issues. She needs your Help.
https://www.nairaland.com/3539895/save-baby-tomi
Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by dayleke: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
That first pinshure sha....
Se him dey dance with d kiss ni?
Re: Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" by femi4: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
ammyluv2002:
IJN?.......you no fit type am full...SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toni Braxton: I Love Teni's Music, Everything Is Beautiful In Nigeria / Davido Fighting & Beating A Fan In London --( Pics & Vid ) / Taiye Fajemisin Adeyemi Welcomes A New Child In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.