Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... (9310 Views)

I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today / I recovered my car 15 minutes after stolen on the highway by armed robbers today / Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Available
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
gwng:
Professional installation of Google map based GPS tracker by our engineering team for ONLY #27, 000. IN LAGOS ONLY

Contact us on 09053629992 for details or chat with our mechanics @ www.mymoto.com.ng ...

You will be able to monitor the location of your vehicle at any point in time from your phone.
Monitor users of your vehicle and their current location (drivers, spouse etc.).
STOP YOUR CAR FROM YOUR PHONE.

Call us today to schedule an installation: 09053629992.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
gwng:
Professional installation of Google map based GPS tracker by our engineering team for ONLY #27, 000. IN LAGOS ONLY

Contact us on 09053629992 for details or chat with our mechanics @ www.mymoto.com.ng ...

You will be able to monitor the location of your vehicle at any point in time from your phone.
Monitor users of your vehicle and their current location (drivers, spouse etc.).

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2017
Contact Us...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Invest today
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Invest today...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Available..
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
gwng:

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
gwng:

Contact us on 09053629992 for details or chat with our mechanics @ www.mymoto.com.ng...

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2017
Available...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
gwng:
BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY!!!

IF YOU WILL TRAVELLING THIS FESTIVE SEASON, OR YOU FREQUENTLY TRAVEL WITH YOUR PERSONAL CAR, YOU BETTER INSTALL A SECURITY TRACKER (ONLY 25K, CHEAPEST YOU WILL FIND ANYWHERE) WHICH IS THE BEST GUARANTEE THAT YOUR CAR CAN BE RECOVERED!!!

DO CONTACT US ON 09032614208

OTHER FEATURES:

Mymoto Car/Truck GPS Security Tracker Installation (09053629992, 09032614208)

Monitor vehicle location point by point (through phone call/sms/online)
Real time tracking of car location through our ios/android app.
Stop/Demobilize the vehicle remotely (through sms/online).
Built-in backup battery to realize power cut alarm (when car battery is disconnected, you will be notified)
Overspeed alarm/ power failure alarm/ Ignition ON alarm/Geofencing Alarm
Recover your car if stolen.
Monitor fellow users of your car (driver, wife/husband etc.) on their location.
Monitor your truck drivers and their real time location.

ALREADY COMES WITH RELAY (FOR ENGINE DEMOBILIZE).
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2017
Available...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2017
gwng:

IF YOU WILL TRAVELLING THIS FESTIVE SEASON, OR YOU FREQUENTLY TRAVEL WITH YOUR PERSONAL CAR, YOU BETTER INSTALL A SECURITY TRACKER (ONLY 25K, CHEAPEST YOU WILL FIND ANYWHERE) WHICH IS THE BEST GUARANTEE THAT YOUR CAR CAN BE RECOVERED!!!

OTHER FEATURES:

Built-in backup battery to realize power cut alarm (when car battery is disconnected, you will be notified)

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2017
gwng:

OTHER FEATURES:

Recover your car if stolen..

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2017
Available
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2018
available
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2018
gwng:

OTHER FEATURES:

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2018
Available...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
gwng:

IF YOU WILL TRAVELLING THIS FESTIVE SEASON, OR YOU FREQUENTLY TRAVEL WITH YOUR PERSONAL CAR, YOU BETTER INSTALL A SECURITY TRACKER (ONLY 30K, CHEAPEST YOU WILL FIND ANYWHERE) WHICH IS THE BEST GUARANTEE THAT YOUR CAR CAN BE RECOVERED!!!

OTHER FEATURES:

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2018
contact us.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
gwng:
We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPPING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
Contact US...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2018
Available...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2018
Contact Us...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2018
Contact US!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dented Toks Lagos Cleared 2007 Toyota Avalon LIMITED With Navigation-----SOLD--- / Toyota Rav4 2008/09 Model 7seater,39000miles, 3.3m Last / Man Diesel Long Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.