Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... (9306 Views)

I Recovered My Car 15 Minutes After Stolen On The Highway By Armed Robbers Today / I recovered my car 15 minutes after stolen on the highway by armed robbers today / Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Contact
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Available
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by Enyinne(f): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hi ,I'm interested in ur tracker . Can i see the mileage covered daily with the tracker ? Can I also see the locations the car hv been to daily?
Kindly explain the pros of your tracker ?
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Enyinne:
Hi ,I'm interested in ur tracker . Can i see the mileage covered daily with the tracker ? Can I also see the locations the car hv been to daily?

Madam! Yes you can. I believe we have done some job for you. We now have a new&better app/website. It covers all you have asked for and more.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Enyinne:

Madam! Yes you can. I believe we have done some job for you. We now have a new&better app/website. It covers all you have asked for and more.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by Enyinne(f): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sorry ,u hv not done any installation for me that's why I want to know what is special about ur tracker as I want to give it a trial . Can u pls give me a brief explanation of the tracker

Madam! Yes you can. I believe we have done some job for you. We now have a new&better app/website. It covers all you have asked for and more.[/quote]
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Enyinne:
Sorry ,u hv not done any installation for me that's why I want to know what is special about ur tracker as I want to give it a trial . Can u pls give me a brief explanation of the tracker

Monitor car location (including real time through app/website), stop car via sms/through app, view daily mileage report, view daily location history, geo-fencing, battery disconnect alert tc.

What is special about us: access to app/website platform for life (with regular improvements/updates on app/website)
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by Enyinne(f): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
Pls how much is it ? Let me give u a trial.

Monitor car location (including real time through app/website), stop car via sms/through app, view daily mileage report, view daily location history, geo-fencing, battery disconnect alert tc.

What is special about us: access to app/website platform for life (with regular improvements/updates on app/website)
[/quote]
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Enyinne:
Pls how much is it ? Let me give u a trial.

Which car are we looking at? Please call 09055927540 for further discussions.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by Enyinne(f): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Corrolla . Call 08033000893
gwng:

Which car are we looking at? Please call 09055927540 for further discussions.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
available.
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
gwng:
We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
contact us
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
gwng:
We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
gwng:

Story 1

Story 2

Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... by gwng: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

*******Price Slash 2006 VolksWagen Passat Now N950k!/ Very clean******** / Toyota Rav4 2008/09 Model 7seater,39000miles, 3.3m Last / Man Diesel Long Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.