Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) (20986 Views)

Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident / Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos / Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by tyokunbo(m): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/01/16/delta-state-politician-escapes-death-in-a-nasty-motor-accident/

The friends of a Delta State politician, Hon Eghrudje Ejiro, are filled with thanks and praises to God after Ejiro escaped death following a ghastly motor accident. He came came out unscathed from the horrible accident after crashing his car a few days ago.

A Facebook user shared the pictures of the damaged car with the words:

"IT CAN ONLY BE GOD.

Join me to thanking God for saving the life of my brother Hon Eghrudje Wilson Ejiro and his lovely family this morning....

May the name of the Lord be praised
".

1 Share

Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by tyokunbo(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Instead make una de drink Olive Oil

Una de drink Heineken tongue

Thank God for you

11 Likes

Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Destined2win: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
We will always travel safely
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by drealcivilceno(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wow, this is another chance to serve the people and GOD gave him that... Church go scatter on Sunday sha... No bia palour thingy oooh
WWHO GET HTC DESIRE 826 BATTERY TO SELL ABEG... Signify by PM-ing me....
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hmmmmm. Na God do am for you ooooo

Perhaps you have a second chance to do things right...
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Una de drink Heineken
tongue

Thank God for you
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Sharon6(f): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thank God for his life.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by ngoben(f): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
the rate of accidents dis days.... God save us n guide us all
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Instead of him to show us where he is thanking God in church for saving his life, he is showing us his uselss pot belly and beer. This same beer he took and got drunk. oloshi
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/01/16/delta-state-politician-escapes-death-in-a-nasty-motor-accident/

The friends of a Delta State politician, Hon Eghrudje Ejiro, are filled with thanks and praises to God after Ejiro escaped death following a ghastly motor accident. He came came out unscathed from the horrible accident after crashing his car a few days ago.

"IT CAN ONLY BE GOD.

Join me to thanking God for saving the life of my brother Hon Eghrudje Wilson Ejiro and his lovely family this morning....

".

1 Like

Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Just look at them. When they should be in Church giving testimony and asking the Pastor to pray for them and anoint them with Olive Oil and give them communion to drink, they are there celebrating with Chelsea and Heineken. Nigerian, we will never change.
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nick4life: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nigerian politicians and witchcraft ehh...
Them no go bribe God at the end that's what I knw grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
See mosquito oooooo, Ekpan people.. lolz

Well, thank God for ur life.
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
alaskido:
Just look at them. When they should be in Church giving testimony and asking the Pastor to pray for them and anoint them with Olive Oil and give them communion to drink, they are there celebrating with Chelsea and Heineken. Nigerian, we will never change.
Where you really expecting otherwise

Na their way be that, normal razz..
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by voicelez: 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
That is a second chance to repent, don't think it is your juju that saved you
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa RIP
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
He should go thank his God
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Thank God for you
gringringringringringrin
was about to type same thing

1 Like

Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nick4life:
Nigerian politicians and witchcraft ehh...
Them no go bribe God at the end that's what I knw grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Look at the photographed area you blurred, does Benin have rocks? Benin is a Red Sand area!
This is a house in Yoruba land either in Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun & Ekiti because these states have rocks.
Abi you no do Geography for school?

1 Like

Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by dorox(m): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nigerians and our superstitious ways,we can't seem to think about anything in terms other than God and Devil.
That thief of a politician's life was spared as a result of the engineering ingenuity that goes into making modern cars safer than before.
The deformation you see in the event of accidents with modern cars is by design, it is meant to make the passengers safer by absorbing most if the impact energy.

1 Like

Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Naijalabel(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thank God for your life
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by daveemuobo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

Look at the photographed area you blurred, does Benin have rocks? Benin is a Red Sand area!
This is a house in Yoruba land either in Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun & Ekiti because these states have rocks.

Did the caption assume that the pic was that of a Benin house?
Incase you nor do English for school make I remind you of Figures of Speech wey them teach me for jss3.
Simile-comparison of two objects with the use of as and like
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
tyokunbo:

"IT CAN ONLY BE GOD.

".
,Bros.did u say this car in photo ar involvd in a GHASTLY accident? then, you are yet to see wat is cald GHASTLY ACIDENT.pray u dnt involv or see one.YOUR CORRUPT POLITICIAN BROTHER ONLY SCRATCHED HIS CAR,OK
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yes! This is a bossom friend of mine! It was indeed a miracle.. He actually represents a ward in Uvwie Local Government!!
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Furchester: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thank God
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Modeltalk: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wow! I ThankGod for u
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by 2shur: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
thisbis not ghastly na.
just front bonet with damaged engine amd dashboard.
abegi.

stupid shiit
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Thank God for you
Guy, all your comment de always make me laugh, you're damn funny ^_^
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
ANIEXTY:

Guy, all your comment de always make me laugh, you're damn funny ^_^

Haha haha

Thanks boss

Bros naaa normal free styling wink

1 Like

Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nick4life: 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

get sense nah! That pix nah jst msg no be compulsory nah Benin or even Nigeria if u understand the msg that's all
Re: Delta Politician, Eghrudje Ejiro, Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by davodyguy: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
He should go and do Thanksgiving

(1) (Reply)

Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State / Nigerian Passport Ranked 57th In The World / Man Knocked Down By Hit & Run Driver In Nnewi. Do You Know Him? (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.