Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting (4482 Views)

"No Light To Fvck Our Girls": Strange Caption On Protesting Placard / See What A Nigerian Kid Was Spotted Doing When There Was No Light(photos) / 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Hiploko(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
There has been no light for more than 30 hours here in Abuja.

I came to Abj thinking it is mini Dubai but for the days I have been here, I noticed very poor power supply. It is 30 hours and counting , yet no AEDC power supply.

What is really the plan of this government? Are they truly out to wreck the lives of the masses that trekked and voted for them?

Cc: Coolfreeday the Zombie

1 Like

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by blackfase(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yours still ok. My hood its been 24hrs x 6 days....
Useless bastards in govt. and power holding...

7 Likes

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Rahym001(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
ftc
Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by kokoA(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Which area you dey stay?

1 Like

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by temitemi1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
fashola is indeed working grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Hiploko(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala, please let Fashola see this... Minister of Modern Darkness
Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Hiploko(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
kokoA:
Which area you dey stay?
all of Abuja

1 Like

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by PaulIdu: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
no light in my place for 2 days now

6 Likes

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by fallout87: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Abuja is mini dubai??

Jokes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
I stay in Abuja, Kubwa to be precise and we have atleast 20 hours of power daily.

No jokes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Hiploko(m): 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
PaulIdu:
no light in my place for 2 days now
my dear... This government is worse than scam itself. My problem is not even the lack of light but the lies and propaganda it propagates

7 Likes

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Hiploko(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mynd44:
I stay in Abuja, Kubwa to be precise and we have atleast 20 hours of power daily.

No jokes
now I know you are a huge liar and not fit for a mod. So sorry to tell you this because I'm in Kubwa and it is 30hours of no-light... Haba! And my Kubwa isn't the Village Kubwa o!

13 Likes

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by ojun50(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Since buhari enter power light no dey day for abuja

5 Likes

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Mynd44: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hiploko:
now I know you are a huge liar and not fit for a mod. So sorry to tell you this because I'm in Kubwa and it is 30hours of no-light... Haba! And my Kubwa isn't the Village Kubwa o!
I don't know what the situation with your power supply is but I have power supply here and I can't complain.

FCDA has power supply. Perhaps your power lines have a fault

1 Like

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by nabiz(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
I stay in katampe road mpape behind itv station. We have 24hour light

3 Likes

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by nabiz(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hiploko:
in which village do u stay in abuja grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Hiploko(m): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
nabiz:
in which village do u stay in abuja grin

kubwa virtually has no village
Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Hiploko(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
nabiz:
well, Garki area2, Dutse and Kubwa by 22 have not had light

2 Likes

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Johnapeh: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Can a grade level 7 officer afford the high rent in the city centre? Or Nigeria is meant only for the rich
Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Mynd44: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
nabiz:
I dont know about this but the OP seems to think everywhere is in the same electricity delima as him. Weird

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Hiploko(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Anticorruption:
lalasticlala
mynd44 is here. Let him helep us so that we can hear other residents speak out
Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Hiploko(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mynd44:

I dont know about this but the OP seems to think everywhere is in the same electricity delima as him. Weird
not like that. Was thinking it is a situation peculiar to Kubwa alone till I heard about Garki and Dutse...

3 Likes

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by CoolFreeday(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hiploko:
There has been no light for more than 30 hours here in Abuja.

I came to Abj thinking it is mini Dubai but for the days I have been here, I noticed very poor power supply. It is 30 hours and counting , yet no AEDC power supply.

What is really the plan of this government? Are they truly out to wreck the lives of the masses that trekked and voted for them?

Cc: Coolfreeday the Zombie

its not always like this, its a happening and soon enough, if you stay longer you will enjoy and get tired of light .
If you're open minded and sincere, you will know what this government is doing and appreciate them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by adedayoa2(f): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mynd44:

No jokes
e be like sey O.P stays close to Nasarawa, my friend in that area has been complaining too.

1 Like

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hiploko:
mynd44 is here. Let him helep us so that we can hear other residents speak out

undecided undecided
Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by masseratti: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Same here in Lagos, fashola should resign please or he should just face works and housing, he was talking about cabals the other day, who are the cabals sef? now light is rocket science o.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
That is bad

1 Like

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Hiploko(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
CoolFreeday:

its not always like this, its a happening and soon enough, if you stay longer you will enjoy and get tired of light .
If you're open minded and sincere, you will know what this government is doing and appreciate them.
this is not to praise any government. How can I praise when there is no light? Abeggi!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Johnapeh: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mynd44:

Where in Nigeria do not deserve to have electricity?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Hiploko(m): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
adedayoa2:
e be like sey O.P stays close to Nasarawa, my friend in that area has been complaining too.
far from it. It also means there is no light in that axis.

Cc:mynd44

1 Like

Re: Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting by Johnapeh: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
If anyone child is like electricity in Nigeria, would that person be proud to present such child in public with pride.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card / Billionaire Jim Iyke Arrivals Dar Es Salaam To Discuss Business / Please Can I Wear This And Go To The South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.