Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) (42892 Views)

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by ofemigeorge(m): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Amelian:

Exactly! He could be impotent!

And people are blaming the bride's family.
No woman married at that age will ever joke with her marriage in 2weeks! Cmon?? And even to a younger man.. Except she is psychiatric patient.
A bad woman will always be a bad woman. Even if the man Na sex machine, she go still run.

That's just the fact.

The husband should spill the beans and tell us why she ran away grin grin
Lol
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Sebastine1994(m): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Amelian:
For almost a 50year old woman to run away from her newly married young man means something is indeed wrong with the husband.. She is not 16years old nor in her early twenties.. She is heading to fifty!
At that age, na to play game and chop man money abi?
The husband must be a horrible man indoors.

it is not the husbands fault. The women has sworn to remain unmarried
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by ofemigeorge(m): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Amelian:

No woman married at that age will ever joke with her marriage in 2weeks! Cmon?? And even to a younger man.. Except she is psychiatric patient.
A bad woman will always be a bad woman. Even if the man Na sex machine, she go still run.

That's just the fact.

Lol

A bad woman will always be a bad woman. Even if the man Na sex machine she go still chop and run.
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by uzuede4(f): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dowry for the father #500,000 . Dowry for the mother #100,000. Na dem you dey marry?
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by beautyerhu86(f): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nairaland so even in 2017, you still lack information to move to the front page. Please this story is old and don't even the moniker that posted it knows it's a very stale news
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by ofemigeorge(m): 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
BlackMystery:
This man should shut it !! I have experinced people pay higher ...Move on !!
I just caught one of dem dem. Guys run.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Sebastine1994(m): 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is a lesson. I wish I could sit that man down and ask him what happened to his first wife. Why is he marrying a woman of that age. The only reason that would be genuine is that they were playmates before. But they are from different area. Something attracted this man to her. I guess it should be money. He must have known the girls past. He was just doing it blindly hoping it won't happen to him
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Sebastine1994(m): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]This is a lesson. I wish I could sit that man down and ask him what happened to his first wife. Why is he marrying a woman of that age. The only reason that would be genuine is that they were playmates before. But they are from different area. Something attracted this man to her. I guess it should be money. He must have known the girls past. He was just doing it blindly hoping it won't happen to him
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by limamintruth: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hmm, some people's customs really get as e be.

I think he deserves to have his money back. This is funny & quite pathetic.
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Empiree: 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Amelian:

That's just the fact.

Lol
Even if that was the case, two weeks after marriage was way too short. Does that means she can't sacrifice or look out for her husband "impotency" i:e seek solution before making her final decision?. Running away 2 weeks after marriage is a RED FLAG

There MUST be ulterior motives somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by goingape1: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2017
Islie:

A young man whose newly wedded wife ran away after two weeks of marriage has called on her family to refund the money he spent of their marriage.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/man-whose-wife-ran-away-after-2-weeks-wants-repayment-id6058194.html

I always tell any svpid woman I'm dating when discussing any topic related to marriage that I "goingape" will never spend more than 10k on any marriage and if your parent disagree let he/her marry you undecided

no time to waste money on any svpid woman period!

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by delishpot: 12:05am On Jan 17, 2017
link2ok:

Invariably you seeing it from one perspective and not talking about the said lady that ran away barely 2weeks to her wedding.

So the said lady had to wait when it was almost time for the wedding and when all the bills where paid to abscond that's considering your detective imagination.

Na who wear shoes know where we Dey pain am o. Maybe they never had sex while dating due to religious beliefs and he hide his status from her thinking that once he marries her, she would just sit down and endure the marriage as Nigerian wives are used to doing.
Day 1 honey I am tired, day 2 honey why did you not greet me well? Now I am angry no show tonight, day 3 honey pastor said all men of household should fast to 7 days, please be patient, 2 nd week come the woman pack and run for dear life. At 45 if she doesn't have kids now, how long would Sue wait for his miracle cure?
If not, why would a woman of that age just run away from her marriage when most naija women at 38 are seen as no hope for marriage. Such a mature lady would typically pretend that all is well so as to put up appearance knowing that age is not on her side.
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 17, 2017
topsyking:
IBO's selling their daughter's to the highest bidder..
Now if that man turn murderer . they begin to regret. The love of money

anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 17, 2017
BlackMystery:
This man should shut it !! I have experinced people pay higher ...Move on !!

and abscond abi..
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by dotlanre(m): 12:15am On Jan 17, 2017
Surprise of no surprises. Check ma signature for e-cooperative
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by zinaunreal(m): 12:25am On Jan 17, 2017
See GOBE. WOmen have gone wild
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by jfleece(m): 12:31am On Jan 17, 2017
If una observe d woman face.. U go see say she woski... Street ti take over.. angryIf una observe d woman face.. U go see say she woski... Street ti take over..
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Trexnemesis(m): 12:33am On Jan 17, 2017
For Igbos, everything na business. Shame.
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Aroh48(m): 12:36am On Jan 17, 2017
topsyking:
Brace up, They we soon come for your kidneys. I don't know wether most of you on NL left ur brains in ur mothers womb.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 17, 2017
All these for a 47yrs old woman,wow.just wow.

If na virgin nko that means that human head for be dowry.

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Aroh48(m): 12:40am On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=Trexnemesis post=52870013]For Igbos, everything na business. Shame.[/quote did you read d story? or u are just in haste to comment. I pity ur future.
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Catalyst4real: 12:51am On Jan 17, 2017
Well, at least he had the p*ssy for two weeks
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by damianwest(m): 2:00am On Jan 17, 2017
Wrong Investment
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by ceejay80s(m): 2:01am On Jan 17, 2017
Akwa ibom own sef too much, they are too greedy, na so dem list be truely, Nobody should quote and tell me it depends on family cos I have seen myself
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by Tominiola: 2:02am On Jan 17, 2017
Na wa see the list shocked
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by ceejay80s(m): 2:04am On Jan 17, 2017
misspicy:
Or impotent grin
Impotent in 2weeks ?
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by ceejay80s(m): 2:04am On Jan 17, 2017
Amelian:

That's just the fact.

Lol
Impotent in two weeks?
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by manny4life(m): 3:00am On Jan 17, 2017
goingape1:
I always tell any svpid woman I'm dating when discussing any topic related to marriage that I "goingape" will never spend more than 10k on any marriage and if your parent disagree let he/her marry you undecided

no time to waste money on any svpid woman period!

Is this for dowry only or including the drinks and gifts that come with it? If it's dowry only, that's fair enough, but if it's everything included, then you're wasting your time. You're not the only man, you would remain single.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by searay(m): 3:35am On Jan 17, 2017
topsyking:
Akwa Ibom is not Igbo. Thank you
Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by October1960: 3:47am On Jan 17, 2017
All the women in that state not worth all.these items

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) by TinaAnita(f): 4:04am On Jan 17, 2017
I can't believe I saw white pants in the list!? Chisos! *faints*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.