Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

A Professional Fashion Designer Needs Your Advice And Help Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Professional Fashion Designer Needs Your Advice And Help Urgently (471 Views)

I Need Help Urgently / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Professional Fashion Designer Needs Your Advice And Help Urgently by Timossa(m): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hello Dear,

I am actually posting this on behalf of my sister. She is an independent Professional Fashion Designer who is in need of challenging jobs and opportunities to keep working, developing and sewing new styles and designs for clients, fashion houses and those looking to sew dresses.

She works from home with over 3 types of sewing machines and she works on contracts with other show owners and fashion designers and for fashion houses. She gets your materials and sews them for you and also deliver them before deadlines.

Due to expansion, She is open to different jobs and opportunities within Lagos (Mainland or Island). In case, you know any fashion house or fashion designers looking for a Fashion Designer or someone to sew their dresses, please contact her below.

Name : Joy (Needle Hands)
Tel: 07060477836, 08114440074, 09081108687.

Please, you can only call her if you have jobs for her and nothing else more.

Thank you and God bless you real good.
Re: A Professional Fashion Designer Needs Your Advice And Help Urgently by johnime: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
what does she sew, females only?
Re: A Professional Fashion Designer Needs Your Advice And Help Urgently by Timossa(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
Both male and female. Thank you.

johnime:
what does she sew, females only?

(1) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies:techical Production Manager And Sales Representative / Creative Designer Trainees Needed At DKT International Nigeria / Vacancy- Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.