Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) (41301 Views)

MKO Abiola's Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Decayed Rice Rejected By Edo Government (Photos) / Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by oc2fish: 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mouthgag:

I don't usually respond to idiotîc posts but let me just give you the pleasure.

I'll become a Christian this night if you can just quote where it is written in the Holy Quran that a murderer will be rewarded with virgins. Does that make any sense to you?
Please use your brain, stop quoting "dem say"

I dare you to say this words (Jesus if you are real let me see you tonight)
then go to bed.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
leo1234:

The last time I checked crude oil is no longer $30.
Zombie grow up.

LOL who is zombie here, How much was crude oil when Buhari take over?

Even as crude oil is $58 now is it upto $100-$140 that it was under GEJ?
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Babacele:
Just imagine if Ineffective Buffon had continued..... no matter his shortcomings a dead PMB is better than 1 billion living GEJ. If he couldn't manage $100/barrel how would he have managed $30/barrel?

Jonathan would have managed things better.

99% of Buharis sins comes from his epic mismanagement of forex.

Rather than allow the nsira to be determined by market forces he refused, leading to the chronic dollar shortages on ground. Ssnusi has been unrelenting in condemning Buhari for this.

I have written off this economy ever since he introduced these policies. As Sanusi said, they have not worked anywhere in the world

2 Likes

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Mouthgag: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
oc2fish:

I dare you to say this words (Jesus if you are real let me see you tonight)
then go to bed.
Lol!
Very funny. You think you know Jesus Christ better than I do? I know that he is real, what the heck do you mean?
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by leo1234(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL who is zombie here, How much was crude oil when Buhari take over?

Even as crude oil is $58 now is it upto $100-$140 that it was under GEJ?

Our problem is not just the price of crude oil but wrong economic policies.

Just tell me one thing you have benefited from this administration.
Maybe you belong to the group who assess dollar at official rate and sell at the parallel market. 500 - 305 = 195 shocked shocked shocked
People are suffering o.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by GGirll: 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin
Eastactivist:
And the book of Genesis was revealed to mankind.

This is where it begins... grin

Nyem nkwuocha
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by ngolokante(m): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:

1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.

2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.

...and here goes another hated filled and perplexed bigot or worse still an atheist... Declare some parts of the Qur'an haram did I hear you say? a book dat has not changed in over a thousand years and will never change?if indeed the hate you seek to impress your fellow travellers is indeed true, then you can imagine the sh*it you are in is, if a handful of animals that have actually harmed Muslims more than anyone else are giving you nightmares, imagine what over a billion of us would...if Muslims are suffocating you in this world, Mars and outer space are free
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Airoflaw:
over start bending ooo...
lol... not until prof wole Soyinka leeds by example
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
leo1234:

Our problem is not just the price of crude oil but wrong economic policies.

Just tell me one thing you have benefited from this administration.
Maybe you belong to the group who assess dollar at official rate and sell at the parallel market. 500 - 305 = 195 shocked shocked shocked
People are suffering o.

I never benefited anything under GEJ Neither anything tangible under Buhari, But for the fact that i have a President who is confident enough to hold the bull by the horn make me happy..

We don't have enough Dollars to service the needed Forex reason Buhari ask CBN not to sell Dollars to BDC anymore and if it were to be under GEJ, He would have succumb to pressure.

PMB is a man that ready to take the bull by the horn and for the fact he challenge the Judiciary which has never happen before.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by leo1234(m): 12:24am On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

I never benefited anything under GEJ Neither anything tangible under Buhari, But for the fact that i have a President who is confident enough to hold the bull by the horn make me happy..

We don't have enough Dollars to service the needed Forex reason Buhari ask CBN not to sell Dollars to BDC anymore and if it were to be under GEJ, He would have succumb to pressure.

PMB is a man that ready to take the bull by the horn and for the fact he challenge the Judiciary which has never happen before.

PMB is making a big mistake.
Try and have a chat with an economist.
You can also read up Sanusi's write ups.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 12:34am On Jan 17, 2017
leo1234:

What mistake?

Who are the economist and what solution have the proffer?

Oh...maybe they are waiting for them to be appointed before they can say what we can do, So far this Govt is trying and doing fine...

2008 recession was been able to tackled because OBJ left a fat reserve.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by babestella: 12:44am On Jan 17, 2017
leo1234:

My friend bought dollar today for #500.
A painter of garri is #900

Keep blaming GEJ.

Be very soon people may start queuing up to buy bread and milk.

If this government can't make things better, let them leave the country the way it was before they took over.
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Well said.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 1:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Obviously! Only that this realization came later in the day. It is a mistake that Nigerians will definitely correct in 2019.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by sapele914(m): 1:35am On Jan 17, 2017
leo1234:

Keep blaming GEJ.

If this government can't make things better, let them leave the country the way it was before they took over.
Nigeria is not Venezuela,Go and find a job what has your state governor and local government chairman done for you?don't you know Nigeria operates 3 tier system of government mumu abi na abuja you dey live you no get state governor, be there waiting for the price of garri and dollar to come down you won't go and work. Nigeria is the number 1 producer of cassava in the world so why is the price of garri supposedly increasing?It is because these lazy black race has refused to work things are these bad,you can't give what you don't have, wicked pharisees.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by sapele914(m): 2:00am On Jan 17, 2017
leo1234:

All the kings horses cannot solve nigeria's problems President Buhari has all the best economist working and advising him they don't have the solution,it is simple you can't give what you don't have,the citizens are too lazy and lack innovation,the economy depends too much on oil,the chicken has come home to roost. Sanusi can sit down on the fence and talk, 20 20 hindsight is perfect was he not also accused of bad policies when he held sway at cbn?. Maybe you are looking for magic which we both know is an illusion,change is gradual.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by diva90: 2:30am On Jan 17, 2017
Same handwriting on all the posters. Who wrote it, distributed it and paid them to carry it? Smh! undecided #pdpatwork
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by prof12(m): 2:51am On Jan 17, 2017
leo1234:

Keep blaming GEJ.

Is dollar our currency or must we trade using the dollar?
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by uvalued(m): 4:16am On Jan 17, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:

1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.

true change

2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by uvalued(m): 4:18am On Jan 17, 2017
talk2hb1:
Joblessness
becos of buhari a mistake...promised millions of jobs but instead labor market is increasing..who tell me NATIONAL BURUEA OF STATISTICS
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by KunkeAkinola(m): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2017
carmag:
.if this post reaches front page make I bend
..all fingers are crossed. ..

Oya bend ooo
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by emi14: 6:04am On Jan 17, 2017
opribo:
He is not only a mistake but a monumental catastrophe that has befallen our great nation maybe it is jagaban we should go and capture because it was him we followed to vote in this disaster of a cattle rearer president.

An old man that should be in retirement struggling to lead the country now he has leadership he is as clueless and dumb and archaic.

Just listen to yourself. I am disappointed n you. An educated fellow followed JAGABAN to vote clueless to presidency. So jagaban reasons for you. You don't have freedom of choice? This is the most shameful statement of 2017; thank God for the opportunity of second chance. The availability of next-time. Vote your mind vote your choice in all think before you act. Tunubu can mislead you yes he did.

1 Like

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Splashme: 6:05am On Jan 17, 2017
eyeview:
Am angry that Nigerians were warned against voting this mistake but they chose to play politics of sentiments, now they now have a mistake they can't correct
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by bezimo(m): 6:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Instead of Bingohari to finish Nigeria like it's almost happening as dollar climbs above 500N and towards 1000N and as Nigeria gradually becomes another Zimbabwe.Lol Let God take him away like he took Abacha.

Biko Father, Nigerians have suffered.

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn-Prov 29:2.

Bingohari is a confirmed wicked daft as demonstrated by he presently retrogression Nigeria like he did in 1984.

2 Likes

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:34am On Jan 17, 2017
carmag:

Who is behind this moniker?

your comment is similar to that of sarrki
THOSE ARE SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS PAID AGENT OF APC, SO YOU CAN QUICKLY IDENTIFIES THEM BY THEIR COMMENT THAT are CONSTANT AND ALWAYS SIMILAR, THAT IS THE CHARACTERISTIC OF ZOMBIE ROBOTS, ALWAYS THE SAME LINE OF THOUGHT AND ACTION, THEY LACKS DYNAMISM BECAUSE THEY ARE ALREADY PROGRAMMED.

3 Likes

Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Tonason: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2017
You haven't seen something yet. Wait and Take
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 7:05am On Jan 17, 2017
carmag:

Bend oooo
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by talkportal: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2017
carmag:

aswear you must bend... how i wish i know where you dey i for turn blacksmith or humansmith for your matter cuz i for bend you
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2017
Thalamus:
Just imagine if Ineffective Buffon had continued..... no matter his shortcomings a dead PMB is better than 1 billion living GEJ. If he couldn't manage $100/barrel how would he have managed $30/barrel? one of the best well thought out decision made by Nigerians is sending the clueless bastards away in 2015. it aint no mistake ....even if we ain't there yet.

C'mon Sharap. OLODO!
clown wat economic policy has pmb implemented successfully...continue been a fanatic
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by greatjoey: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Babacele:
Just imagine if Ineffective Buffon had continued..... no matter his shortcomings a dead PMB is better than 1 billion living GEJ. If he couldn't manage $100/barrel how would he have managed $30/barrel?

Alot of you ass licking oaf are so naive that you cannot reason properly any longer. The OP did not make any reference or comparison to GEJ regime. Why the mention of him?
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Thank you for your reasonable response. I also know that the vast majority of Muslims are not involved in terrorism - and shame to those that impugn all Muslims because of the actions of a few. However, there are some issues that arise in connection with the scriptures. So, could you shed light on the parts of the scriptures that call for the killing of unbelievers? This is one of the ways terrorists are radicalized - by showing them that the scriptures agree with it. Once again, thank you.
You need to post the Chapter
Re: United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2017
sixtuschimere:
Members of United Action for Democracy today protested against President Buhari's administration.They were pictured with placards with various inscriptions like 'Buhari as a president is a mistake,Buhari's government is corrupt' and more.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/as-president-is-mistake-of-united.html?m=1
Una good morning oh cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor / Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.