Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,348 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... (3689 Views)

Those Engaging On Romance Scam Please Come To My Aid / Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

You re just living in your thought and mere imagination that doesn't comfort with reality about me, genea and what's going on. You don't know me, bro, so please let's die this issue.

Alright, Boss

I wish you two the best of luck
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Alright, Boss

I wish you two the best of luck
lolx... Bikonu I'm only for Seun osewa
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I can see you're already falling for Genea . Well go ahead, don't mention me when she pieces your heart o .
hahahahaha I don't break hearts ooo
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

Funny? I don't think its. you have a lovely height which is one of my specs. I like you more, but.....

No prob, hope the nap won't take more than 10mins because I would be here waiting for you?
hahahahaha, smiles wink
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
lolx... Bikonu I'm only for Seun osewa

Cry of Pretty Girl
If I press further, you will say you woke up on Seun 's bed... Irannu

To answer the name Jenny Seun Osewa just dey hungry you.... e go soon clear for your face
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 19, 2017
knightsson so officially, you don hear say Genea belong to the Landlord of Nairaland

You drag woman with Oga Seun, you get thrown out of his Inheritance property ... A word is enough

Una never even start to date, she don pieces your heart throwaway for bin can sorry bro
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 6:44am On Jan 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:
knightsson so officially, you don hear say Genea belong to the Landlord of Nairaland

You drag woman with Oga Seun, you get thrown out of his Inheritance property ... A word is enough

Una never even start to date, she don pieces your heart throwaway for bin can sorry bro
why is u like this eeeehn? U sah want to spoil his hrt
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 6:46am On Jan 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Cry of Pretty Girl
If I press further, you will say you woke up on Seun 's bed... Irannu

To answer the name Jenny Seun Osewa just dey hungry you.... e go soon clear for your face
its a sexy name na tongue tongue why r u pained like this eeehn No worries I go get babe for u kiss
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
its a sexy name na tongue tongue why r u pained like this eeehn No worries I go get babe for u kiss
Which babe go fit be like Genea

Cute and sexy

Straight legs

Tall and elegant

Always wearing a smily look

Intelligent and smart

Jovial

Cassava Freak

#BringbackmyGenea
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 7:12am On Jan 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Which babe go fit be like Genea

Cute and sexy

Straight legs

Tall and elegant

Always wearing a smily look

Intelligent and smart

Jovial

Cassava Freak

#BringbackmyGenea
hahahahaha, OMG u just checked my dp cheesy cheesy cheesy, funny somebori.. Good morning wink
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
why is u like this eeeehn? U sah want to spoil his hrt
I no like make people they give themselves false hope. The guy won dig Wetin oga Seun dey dig

How is that even possible?
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
hahahahaha, OMG u just checked my dp cheesy cheesy cheesy, funny somebori.. Good morning wink
Good Morning sweetheart
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
So you are awake....... angry undecided
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2017
Aderola15:

So you are awake....... angry undecided
sad no, I'm half asleep.. Heading bk to bed tongue
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Good Morning sweetheart
I'm sure u slept like d baby dah u is grin
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I no like make people they give themselves false hope. The guy won dig Wetin oga Seun dey dig

How is that even possible?
hahahahaha gerarahia meeeeehn cheesy
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2017
ndubueze92:
Act one, scene one
... ( shop rite Egbu road Owerri) I went there to get
some beverages as i alighted from the car, i was
greeted with scenic views of exotic and Porsche
cars carefully arranged in files as if it were
measured with a ruler .A Look around opened a
new chapter of my definition of Owerri girls very
beautiful, lineal, hourglass shaped etc. With outstanding
selling points ... I could have stood there for hour
beholding and appreciating the the handiwork of a
perfect artist a creationist per - excellence... but I
restricted myself as I walked briskly partly like that
of Okonkwo in things fall apart ... a found my way
to the beverage session as i was scanning through
the gallery, I looked up and beheld one of the
finest images . more updates ...
u never complete ur tory na
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by knightsson: 7:51am On Jan 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Will you stop behaving like a drunkard?
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
I'm sure u slept like d baby dah u is grin
Yea, sure
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2017
knightsson:

Will you stop behaving like a drunkard?
Boss, I and Genea can always arrange correct babe for you. Just pick one
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
hahahahaha gerarahia meeeeehn cheesy
Good thing, na the same church me and you dey go. Na to find way track you down for agege sure pass.

Your dp is awesome
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Genea(f): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Good thing, na the same church me and you dey go. Na to find way track you down for agege sure pass.

Your dp is awesome
hahahahaha, no worries u r invited to churchwink

Tnx for d compliment, smiles
Re: Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
hahahahaha, no worries u r invited to churchwink

Tnx for d compliment, smiles
Alright, Dear.

Trust you are having a swell day

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic / Why Are Arab Girls So Bitchy? / Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.