Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Soulja Boy Drops Surprise & Vicious Diss Track Slamming Chris Brown & 50 Cent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soulja Boy Drops Surprise & Vicious Diss Track Slamming Chris Brown & 50 Cent (683 Views)

50 Cent Posted Osita Iheme Meme, Actor Trends On Twitter / See The Way Nigerians Attacked Davido For Slamming AIT, Channels TV / Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa Hails Shola Ogudu For Slamming Wizkid, Shades John Ogu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soulja Boy Drops Surprise & Vicious Diss Track Slamming Chris Brown & 50 Cent by Naijahotloaded(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
The feud between Soulja Boy and Chris Brown is still brewing — and Soulja may have just taken it to a WHOLE new level thanks to his newly-released song, ‘Stop Playing With Me.’ The track features a direct shot at Breezy, warning him that he’s going to get his teeth ‘knocked out’ in their upcoming fight. Hear the whole thing here!
“Mike Tyson, knock out his teeth.

Chris Brown, knock out his teeth,” Soulja Boy, 26, raps on his new song “Stop Playing With Me.” “Boy, stop playing with me. 50 [Cent] stop playing with me. You know that I love the beef.” 50 and Mike have publicly taken Chris’ side in his feud with Soulja Boy, which is how they’re involved in this mess, and things are clearly more heated between the two sides than ever!. Listen to the track here...http://naijahotloaded.com/2017/01/16/soulja-boy-drops-surprise-vicious-diss-track-slamming-chris-brown-50-cent-listen/

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not The Initiator Of The 5th Of February Protest - 2baba / Whose Sister Is This? / Very Funny! Drake Flatters,says He Looks Up To Wizkid (see Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.