Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Profiting Big Time From Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Profiting Big Time From Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz (5159 Views)

making millions from Palm Oil Business / Make Money Big Time In The Financial Market / Are You Interested In Investing And Profiting In The Oil And Gas Sector Of Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profiting Big Time From Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by omoba2k2: 5:49am On Jan 17, 2017
Palm kernel nut is the raw material for palm oil, palm kernel oil, palm kernel cake just to mention a few. It is highly sought after so it is a good business an investor can get involved in. I'm going to break the investment plan down as much as i can. Now with As little as N150,000 investment you can comfortably start this business and start making profit weekly. In Ondo state cracked palm kernel nut goes for N7,500 per bag of 50kg and 20 bags makes 1 ton, so i.e N150,000 per tonne. assuming you get a factory to supply @ N165,000 per tonne. If you have your car you can be buying a tonne and be supplying factories in Ibadan, osogbo and co, you can check on NL to get buyers. Now for investor with a capital of N1.6 million, we have this investment plan for you where we'll help source the PKN for a total of 10 tonnes which will cost N1.5 million. We'll also connect you with factories that buy at N165,000 per tonne cost of transporting is N50,000. We can arrange all these for investors who has the capital on ground, all the work will be done by our team that is sourcing for the PKN getting it to the factory which we have contacts already, and you get paid immediately we deliver. We work on a fee that we'll collect a certain amount from the profit. Now this is the calculation. Buying @ N150,000 per tonne @ 10 tonnes is N1.5million. plus cost of transportation to factory N50,000 that is total of N1,550,000. Cost of selling is N165,000 per tonne so 10 tonne is N1,650,000 so your profit per trip is N100,000. We can do a minimum of 2 trips per week so you make N200,000 per week. Our fee is N25,000 per trip deductible from the N100,000. If you ready as an investor with your capital on ground then you can send a mail with subject palm kernel nut investment to omoba2k2[@]GMAIL.COM including your name and number for more more discussion.

P.s only investor with Available capital should contact us. If you want to buy cracked palm kernel @ the quoted price you can call 07019530713

1 Like

Re: Profiting Big Time From Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by omoba2k2: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
I'll like to appreciate those that sent me mails on there interest on going into the business of Palm Kernel Nut supply. Let me make it more clear, what me and are team is doing is to connect you with the sellers of both cracked and uncracked palm kernel nuts in Ondo state, we help to make arrangement for transportation for those who don't have their truck and we connect you to factories that you'll supply. You are not going to give us any money. You come down to Ondo State and pay for the products yourself if you have a truck you load and go and supply but if you don't have a truck you pay for the truck services and they go and supply the factory. The price for cracked palm kernel nuts is N150,000 per tonne and uncracked is sold in Dyna trucks @ the rate of N90,000 per truck. This is about 2 tonnes. For more information you can contact us via omoba2k2@gmail.com or 07019530713

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profiting Big Time From Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by kemstol(f): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Closed
Re: Profiting Big Time From Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by Peace1995: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2021
Good morning please I'm interested in the business I want someone to connect me I know of a place I can get palm kernel nuts in bulk
Re: Profiting Big Time From Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz by Peace1995: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2021
Please connect me in the Palm kernel nuts business I know of somewhere to buy
My no 09032791287

(1) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Introduces 100% Mavro Growth! / What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? / Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.