Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

History Was Made On 15th January 2017 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / History Was Made On 15th January 2017 (4392 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / The 1st Hijra In Islam History Was From Mecca To Ethiopia / Rccg Sunday School Sunday 22 January, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
sukkot:
nigga just keep quiet. i can teach you the history of the world back to 7000 years. you obviously know nothing if you think the middle-east was not once a black area. yeah am sure you also think north africa was always arab area too ? go and sit down. your knowledge base is shallow
Do you have evidence that the Jews were black?
Simple
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by sukkot: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lennycool:

Simple
the jew during the babylonian famine descibed as skinny as very black because of the sun and homelessness in the hot sun of the middle-east region. this is your own bible so learn to read your bible and stop peddling white supremacy falsehood

lamentations 4 vs 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by sukkot: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lennycool:

Simple

here is more

lamentations 5 vs 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

so learn to keep quiet boy lol
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by sukkot: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lennycool:

Simple

here is more

lamentations 5 vs 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
sukkot:

here is more

grin grin
So your proof is the bible sef grin
And I even thought you were serious
grin
Abeg no kill me grin

1 Like

Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by sukkot: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lennycool:

grin grin
So your proof is the bible sef grin
And I even thought you were serious
grin
Abeg no kill me grin
nigga just keep quiet and stop quoting me. your ignorance is contagious
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by analice107: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2017
Lennycool:

What people like veecovee and other Christians searching for end time don't get is that, humans have always been faced with challenges.
The Christians thought the black plague was the end of days when 1/3 Europeans died
Then it was world war one
Then two
Then the cold war and nuclear arms race.
Its always something, we will always have challenges and as humans we must strive to overcome them, rather than praying the end comes.
Okay then, stop having palpitations when Christians are talking about these things. Go your way, eat and drink, stop worrying by running around us like the pharisees during Christ' time.

It wont happen, fine. Go.

But if it does, you won't be able to escape it, for the dead shall rise, all of us. All. No escape.

1 Like

Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by analice107: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2017
Lennycool:

Jews weren't black, they are/were middle eastern Arabs.
Not black
Yeah right smart guy, Jesus was an Arab right?

Pls someone shd educate this highly intelligent atheists that the Middle was never Arabs, Islam conquered those areas and Arabs grabbed the land. Very soon You'll North Africans were Arabs too. Shey Egyptians, Syrians, and Lebanese were Arabs too? lol.

No wonder you people want Israel to give up Jerusalem to the Arabs.
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by SalomonKane: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
veecovee:
i pity all who are seeing all these signs... yet, are taking God's warning for granted
Which warning and which signs?
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
analice107:

Yeah right smart guy, Jesus was an Arab right?

Pls someone shd educate this highly intelligent atheists that the Middle was never Arabs, Islam conquered those areas and Arabs grabbed the land. Very soon You'll North Africans were Arabs too. Shey Egyptians, Syrians, and Lebanese were Arabs too? lol.

No wonder you people want Israel to give up Jerusalem to the Arabs.
I also added middle eastern. I only used Arab to give him a mental picture.
The Jews were not black
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
analice107:

Okay then, stop having palpitations when Christians are talking about these things. Go your way, eat and drink, stop worrying by running around us like the pharisees during Christ' time.

It wont happen, fine. Go.

But if it does, you won't be able to escape it, for the dead shall rise, all of us. All. No escape.
grin grin
Only gullible people believe in the Apocalypse.
I'm only concerned for the faith of the world since we have so many gullible religious people influencing it.

1 Like

Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by analice107: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lennycool:

grin grin
Only gullible people believe in the Apocalypse.
I'm only concerned for the faith of the world since we have so many gullible religious people influencing it.
Well, i can't see the gullible crying, but i see you.
Guy, stop crying, Jesus will come when He will come. When he does, if you happen to be dead then, you shall resurrect to stand judgement.

No escape. If you die and find out there's no God, you'd ve nothing to loose, but till we die.
Pls stop.
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by veecovee: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2017
analice107:

Well, i can't see the gullible crying, but i see you.
Guy, stop crying, Jesus will come when He will come. When he does, if you happen to be dead then, you shall resurrect to stand judgement.

No escape. If you die and find out there's no God, you'd ve nothing to loose, but till we die.
Pls stop.
God bless you for this simple answer
...Those who are on black and white argument, should pla stop, for both are going to face judgement when Christ comes
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by veecovee: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lennycool:

What people like veecovee and other Christians searching for end time don't get is that, humans have always been faced with challenges.
The Christians thought the black plague was the end of days when 1/3 Europeans died
Then it was world war one
Then two
Then the cold war and nuclear arms race.
Its always something, we will always have challenges and as humans we must strive to overcome them, rather than praying the end comes.
the Bible says that the end will definitely come... that's why i preach it. Read this Bible portion.

Mathew 24:3-end King James Version

Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the
disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell
us, when will these things be? And what will be
the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the
age?”
And Jesus answered and said to them:
“Take heed that no one deceives you. For
many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the
Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will
hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you
are not troubled; for all these things must
come to pass, but the end is not yet. For
nation will rise against nation, and kingdom
against kingdom. And there will be famines,
pestilences, and earthquakes in various
places. All these are the beginning of
sorrows.
“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation
and kill you, and you will be hated by all
nations for My name’s sake. And then many
will be offended, will betray one another, and
will hate one another. Then many false
prophets will rise up and deceive many...
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by veecovee: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lennycool:

This type of people are unfit to be leaders.
If faced with challenges affecting the world they're more likely to see it as proof of end time rather than fight it, same people are fighting the climate change agreement because they think the world will end anyway so why even try to save it.
We can't live like this, not in a time were nuclear war can annihilate the earth.
America has 6000+ nuclear war heads
Russia has 9000+
Any of these countries could easily destroy the earth, it almost happened too Twice thanks to an accident involving a solar flare.
The point is we can't just sit back and let the world just end, we need to protect it.
my dear... the world is not yet ending, but this age will soon end, and we shall enter the age of PEACE and 1000years rule and reign of the Lord Jesus Christ with the saints.

Believe it or not, it is written in the book of revelation and must come to past... as many things that were written came to past.
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by veecovee: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
SalomonKane:
Which warning and which signs?
hope you are on earth?
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by SalomonKane: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
veecovee:
hope you are on earth?
Indeed, I am. You?
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by veecovee: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
SalomonKane:
Indeed, I am. You?
if you are, then start listening to the news from now...they said 2015 was the warmest year but I just read that 2016 is was hotter, who knows how 2017 will be, when is our earth going to cool down?. This is just a tip of iceberg
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by veecovee: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Matthew 24:37-38 King James Version (KJV)
But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by analice107: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
veecovee:
God bless you for this simple answer
...Those who are on black and white argument, should pla stop, for both are going to face judgement when Christ comes
I tire for them. They don't believe these things, but wont leave it alone.
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by SalomonKane: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
veecovee:
if you are, then start listening to the news from now...they said 2015 was the warmest year but I just read that 2016 is was hotter, who knows how 2017 will be, when is our earth going to cool down?. This is just a tip of iceberg
I'm sure you know it's not today the Ozone layer started depleting?
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by veecovee: 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
SalomonKane:
I'm sure you know it's not today the Ozone layer started depleting?
smiley why did it start?
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by SalomonKane: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
veecovee:
smiley why did it start?
It started because of the emission of CFCs into the atmosphere. This seriously damaged the Ozone layer. I believe it's called The Green House Effect or something.

You can google it to understand better. smiley
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by veecovee: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
SalomonKane:
It started because of the emission of CFCs into the atmosphere. This seriously damaged the Ozone layer. I believe it's called The Green House Effect or something.

You can google it to understand better. smiley
how and when will it be repaired? hope u r up to 20yrs?
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by SalomonKane: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
veecovee:
how and whn will it be repared?
Its the Ozone layer, it's almost in outer space. Repairing it is how I don't know, neither do I know when it can be repaired, but what I do know is that the damage being done to it will stop when people stop emitting CFCs.

hope u r up to 20yrs?
Why do you wanna know my age?
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by veecovee: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
SalomonKane:
Its the Ozone layer, it's almost in outer space. Repairing it is how I don't know, neither do I know when it can be repaired, but what I do know is that the damage being done to it will stop when people stop emitting CFCs.

hope u r up to 20yrs?Why do you wanna know my age?
that is one of the many signs of endtime... and people wouldnt stop emitting the gas till Christ comes again. u understand and talk like a boy.
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by SalomonKane: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
veecovee:
that is one of the many signs of endtime... and people wouldnt stop emitting the gas till Christ comes again. u understand like a boy.
So according to you, the signs are made by man? Wow!. shocked

Well, you'll have to wait for eternity though, cos I believe Christ ain't coming. What will come is the end of the world, not your Christ. Remember, everything that has a beginning, has an end.
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by veecovee: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
SalomonKane:
So according to you, the signs are made by man? Wow!. shocked

Well, you'll have to wait for eternity though, cos I believe Christ ain't coming. What will come is the end of the world, not your Christ. Remember, everything that has a beginning, has an end.
oh! pity...
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by SalomonKane: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
veecovee:
oh! pity...
Yea, pity.
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by veecovee: 7:08am On Jan 25, 2017
2 Corinthians 6:14-18 King James Version
(KJV)

Be ye not unequally yoked together with
unbelievers: for what fellowship hath
righteousness with unrighteousness? and
what communion hath light with darkness?
And what concord hath Christ with Belial?
or what part hath he that believeth with an
infidel? And what agreement hath the temple
of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the
living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in
them, and walk in them; and I will be their
God, and they shall be my people.
Wherefore come out from among them,
and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and
touch not the unclean thing; and I will
receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and
ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the
Lord Almighty.
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by SalomonKane: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
veecovee:
2 Corinthians 6:14-18 King James Version
(KJV)
Be ye not unequally yoked together with
unbelievers:
for what fellowship hath
righteousness with unrighteousness? and
what communion hath light with darkness?
And what concord hath Christ with Belial?
or what part hath he that believeth with an
infidel?
And what agreement hath the temple
of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the
living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in
them, and walk in them; and I will be their
God, and they shall be my people.
Wherefore come out from among them,
and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and
touch not the unclean thing; and I will
receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and
ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the
Lord Almighty.
I heard Christ spent some time with un believers. That he wined and dined with them, and when he was asked why he spent much time we un believers, he said he didn't come for the righteous, but for the un righteous. Matt 9:11-12.

So, aren't you guys suppose to be like Christ?
Re: History Was Made On 15th January 2017 by veecovee: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2017
SalomonKane:
I heard Christ spent some time with un believers. That he wined and dined with them, and when he was asked why he spent much time we un believers, he said he didn't come for the righteous, but for the un righteous. Matt 9:11-12.

So, aren't you guys suppose to be like Christ?
Christ used to be with them once in a while, to witness to them... and not always with them. HE is always with his disciples.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soul, Spirit And Memory / If Jesus Is God, Who Made That Pronouncement When John Baptized Him? / Remain Steadfast In The Faith - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.