Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? (19947 Views)

SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by Bintexy(f): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Why the emphasis on those getting help, what about people like us who provided help of huge sums in hundreds of naira that they are yet to match to make payment. IGNORANCE IS CANCER, GET A CURE DEAR.

modsfucker:
Three simple questions for those claiming that the scheme is not a faraud.

1. Is MMM living on debt by creating 30% in every transaction?

i. If yes, then MMM is a fraud.

ii. If no, then goto question 2.

2. If MMM does not live on debt or creates debt, then why is money not readily available for disbursement to those who earlier invested?

3. It was said that a participant cannot get help until he has offered such before, so that means the last set of people that received help through the system have invetsted their money before collecting the help, meaning that nobody is owing the system but the system is owing millions of participant. This implies that the system lives on debt and that makes it a FRAUDULENT scheme.

AS SIMPLE AS THAT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by kayspax(m): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2017
But wetin be ur problem with MMM? na ur father money we put ? better be careful, NAIRALAND was made popular because of the traffic we the users generate, but if by now u feel u r siting on top of the world and can throw sheet at us users of ur platform and be so insesitive, then NAIRALAND days are numbered. [color=#990000][/color] angry

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by softwerk(f): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2017
The truth is not to be too greedy. GhW guarantees only 30per cent per month.

It's more organised, no multiple accounts because you upload a passport. Support always on hand to help.

You know exactly when to be asked to pay your pledge and your money matures so mis-matching!

No complaints!!!

I have so far Ghed 4times and currently investing only my profit (No greed) grin

Check my personal message for my link and Whatsapp number!
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by imitateMe(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
I have been paid. I got paid yesterday...I don't understand why some folks keep saying rubbish.
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by HAH: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
MMM is a Ponzi scheme and Ponzi scheme are fraud, so Nairaland being a good corporate citizen of Nigeria and one of the most visited site in Nigeria must play it role in fighting against fraud by informing them of its ills.

Seun the owner of Nairaland don't be discouraged by people saying you are an enemy of progress or obsessed with MMM, All fraud must be fought and MMM cannot be an exception

4 Likes

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by luckydion(m): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Frm mmm..... someone I know very well had just been paid this money...
All I know is, mmm is give and take, no give no pay.. and every one can't
just be paid at once, just as everyone can't b merged at once.. even
there are alot of pple that hav't be merged to contribute... so you can see!
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by HAH: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
martooski:
MMM Is not a FRAUD but rather a ponzi Scheme.... The risk involved are well documented on MMM website.

i cant participate in it though....

i also find it difficult to persuade others not to(so you can say am silient on it)

I see MMM as one of the Seven Deadly Sin undecided (for those who understand)........

but then i might be wrong

just wanted to say HAPPY RISKING

Charles Ponzi, born Carlo Ponzi (March 3, 1882 – January 18, 1949), was an Italian swindler and con artist in the U.S. and Canada. His aliases include Charles Ponci, Carlo, and Charles P. Bianchi.[1] Born and raised in Italy, he became known in the early 1920s as a swindler in North America for his money-making scheme. He promised clients a 50% profit within 45 days, or 100% profit within 90 days, by buying discounted postal reply coupons in other countries and redeeming them at face value in the United States as a form of arbitrage.[2][3] In reality, Ponzi was paying early investors using the investments of later investors. While this swindle predated Ponzi by several years, it became so identified with him that it now bears his name. His scheme ran for over a year before it collapsed, costing his "investors" $20 million.

Ponzi may have been inspired by the scheme of William F. Miller, a Brooklyn bookkeeper who in 1899 used the same scheme to take in $1 million.[4] In addition, "The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo", Charles Deville Wells, had operated a very similar scheme in France in 1910-11, when—under the alias ″Lucien Rivier″—he had set up a phony bank, to the detriment of his 6,000 victims.[5]
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by FullDepth1: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrMcJay:
I am against this MMM of a thing, but Nairaland's obsession with MMM is on another level.

I actually discovered that pushing MMM posts to the frontpage is a marketing strategy for NL. If you go to the Investment section of Nairaland, out of the 20 posts with the highest views since the creation of NL, MMM posts take a minimum of 15 slots in just under a year. What S.eun is doing is that he is using this MMM saga to push the traffic in the Investment section. Once there is an increase in posts, there is an increase in advertising premium and this means increased revenue to Se.un.

Like Tonto Dike, Like Snakes, Like MMM. It's all about the traffic.

You are 100% correct.

Come to think of it, Nairaland is like MMM, they both need members/participants to stay afloat and survive.

But Like they say, Sour/bad news sells faster.

If you don't listen to the media, you are Not informed..
When you listen, it is always the wrong news being spread, making you misinformed.
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by silent10(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
HAH:
MMM is a Ponzi scheme and Ponzi scheme are fraud, so Nairaland being a good corporate citizen of Nigeria and one of the most visited site in Nigeria must play it role in fighting against fraud by informing them of its ills.

Seun the owner of Nairaland don't be discouraged by people saying you are an enemy of progress or obsessed with MMM, All fraud must be fought and MMM cannot be an exception
Correct guy, oil dey ur head
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by komzybrown(f): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
fools, and my sister still got paid yesterday
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by greggng: 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
kaptaneSaka:
I have just been paid..... stop all this fake broadcast.....Nairaland leave MMM alone... is it your money?

You must be one of the poor beneficiaries? When will they rich starts ghing? I am sorry for you guys gullible people worst than boko haram
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by HAH: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
luckydion:
Frm mmm..... someone I know very well had just been paid this money...
All I know is, mmm is give and take, no give no pay.. and every one can't
just be paid at once, just as everyone can't b merged at once.. even
there are alot of pple that hav't be merged to contribute... so you can see!
if you notice the trend they only pay 50k and below, this is an effort to encourage people to PH, but the damage has already been done I doubt even the person you know that just got paid will PH again at most he will put back the profit he made to avoid total lost, as it is those who GH in 100 of thousands and million need serious fasting and prayers so that others will PH with large sums that they can GH from
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by osemeka: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
I visited the MMM website for the first time three days ago. I can't count the number of disclaimers i saw on the website telling participants that it was not an investment program, and that they could possibly lose everything, while emphasizing the use of 'spare money' only. (what is spare money? any amount of money you feel you can give and not be bothered if you don't get it back?) It's like all those 'terms and conditions' they ask us to read when we want to do stuff online. Most times we just skip it and click 'yes', finish.
Now that the scheme is back, it is very possible that people being owed lower amounts are being paid. I don't doubt that. We shouldn't be quick to call people liars when they say they have been paid. These amounts we're seeing in the screenshots on this thread are quite little in the grand scheme of things. Anyone who has N500,000 stuck in there however, may not be so quick to defend MMM as many of the people here are doing. The same goes for someone I know who put a million. But I think this MMM issue has been overflogged on nairaland already. We need to see other things. I would have preferred a single thread running into tens or hundreds of pages, (like those of job recruitments, where everybody can gist and get tired) rather than a new thread on the same matter every hour or two.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by xynerise: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
The media is killing this MMM scheme cheesy
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
cooljust came to look @ the comments, i tot pple were still GHing. let me join u all to laugh in 4HD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tired of laffing, let me PH with more lafta grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i wonder if there is anyfin lyk free money, idiots
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
were ave u been bro
veekid:

enough of this MMM analysis jor!
Wait for official statement from the Mavros before jumping into conclusion.
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by dajebeedrys(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Olofintoto:
Ah ah MMM topics everyday! Are there no meaningful discussions again? Tired of all these MMM topics! It sucks!
Narialand is full of shit now.
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by buffalowings: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
pocohantas:
Seun what's your problem with MMM?
What are we supposed to comment on this one? All our comments done finish for MMM matter.
Well, you just commented cheesy
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
pocohantas:
What are we supposed to comment on this one? All our comments done finish for MMM matter.

guy u just commented na grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by HardMirror(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
pocohantas:
Of all businesses and enterprises, Nigerians are so brain dead they could find none to do, but turned mmm to a business. The way you people defend mmm shows how hopeless the youths of this country are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by brojoshua: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
The usual things have happened to the their money, as is very common in Nigeria, looted, mismanaged and stolen by the criminals and this corrupt generation. It is the few very wicked criminals who are corrupt stealing from a multitude of the other corrupt people who will always believe lies of the greater liars than them, stealing the little that is left with them with clever baits, just as those wicked leaders clean up the treasury of Nigeria even as a barber shaves the hair of the head. But the worst thing is that nothing is done against them and against all the other executive and honorable criminals who we were calling leaders, because Nigeria is wickedly corrupt and there is no true and righteous justice and judgment but perverse justice. But let there be a change, let there be true and righteous justice and not partial justice. Thank you.
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by modsfucker: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
komzybrown:
fools, and my sister still got paid yesterday

Exactly she got paid I agree. But the payment is a sacrifice on the part of the guiders. they pay poor Mavrodians their GH so that they will go and give testimonies inorder to attract more MUGUS.
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by modsfucker: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Is it possible for one to owe MMM? the answer is NO. Then why is MMM owing people now? how? where is the money being owed by the system?
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by brojoshua: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
And Nigerians themselves don't know nor want justice for many among them were even marching in support of those who looted all their common wealth that those looters should neither be prosecuted, harassed or arrested for their crimes against humanity. A perverse and evil generation of leaders and followers. A people in very tick darkness and horribly corrupt and hopeless ones who love lies rather than true, and injustice rather than just. An unjust people is an accursed people. But now let the people (those among us who are evil) repent from their wickedness and do only what is good and right that God Himself many then remove His curse from us and then bless us . Thank you
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by happney65: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
veekid:

enough of this MMM analysis jor!
Wait for official statement from the Mavros before jumping into conclusion.
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by veekid(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
were ave u been bro
I've been hustling
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by Olofintoto(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
dajebeedrys:
Narialand is full of shit now.
Seriously!
At first, I was in support of it but now the trend is no longer making sense. The trend b4 is MMM is not coming bak, nw that it came bak, they didn't stop posting abt it.
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by Iyun2011: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrMcJay:
I am against this MMM of a thing, but Nairaland's obsession with MMM is on another level.

I actually discovered that pushing MMM posts to the frontpage is a marketing strategy for NL. If you go to the Investment section of Nairaland, out of the 20 posts with the highest views since the creation of NL, MMM posts take a minimum of 15 slots in just under a year. What S.eun is doing is that he is using this MMM saga to push the traffic in the Investment section. Once there is an increase in posts, there is an increase in advertising premium and this means increased revenue to Se.un.

Like Tonto Dike, Like Snakes, Like MMM. It's all about the traffic.

Tired of the MMM thingy...visit www.moneynaijaa.
to learn a new way of earning
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by dan6019(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
The MMM participants who have their fund presently trapped will never agree with you when you condemn the Programme: See the reasons below:

1. They know the truth but pretended as if they don't know - that MMM is not doing any biz to generate the 30%. It is rubbing peter to pay paul.

2. Ask them where the 30% is to come from: from the other innocent ones that will be lured into PH, so that they can GH.

3. Ask any of them if mistakenly he gets paid today, will he go ahead and PH again, he will never.

4. If you now keep on condemning MMM, it will discourage those who will PH so that they can GH. They will fight you with the last breath in them so that you can stop discouraging the gullible ones who will PH for them to GH.

5. They know but they will never agree with you as they want to get their money, exit and forget about MMM, afterwards, they can now join you in condemning the scheme!

Please, leave mmm alone so that the vulnerable peters can continue to ph and pauls keep on smiling to the bank!
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by sarahade(f): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
modsfucker:

2. If MMM does not live on debt or creates debt, then why is money not readily available for disbursement to those who earlier invested?

3. It was said that a participant cannot get help until he has offered such before, so that means the last set of people that received help through the system have invetsted their money before collecting the help, meaning that nobody is owing the system but the system is owing millions of participant. This implies that the system lives on debt and that makes it a FRAUDULENT scheme.

Senseless post.
Mtcheeeeew
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by mavister(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
modsfucker:

Am sorry, don't get you Op..is it the money ur father gave them or some other one?
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by Talkwell: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
imitateMe:
I have been paid. I got paid yesterday...I don't understand why some folks keep saying rubbish.

people(my relatives) that provided huge sums of cash that haven't been matched are almost having high B.P.
Cash being paid is relatively small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hotel Or University Hostel Blocks Which Is Wiser To Invest In? / US Boosts Dangote Refinery With $997m / Invest in Peninsula Homes with just 700k to get a plot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.