Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit (65839 Views)

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Jeep (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by MxtaMichealz(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by nestaAK(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Mschewwwww...

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Kingstel(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Is this all she's got? sad
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
WARNING!!!
NEVER MISTAKE THIS, LADIES! NO MAN LEAVES YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE BETTER THAN HIM
See: http://www.vineck.com/2017/01/never-mistake-this-ladies-no-man-leaves.html

7 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by NegeduGrace(f): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2017
everyone is aware that it won't freak davido so young lady get up n go dress properly..u re a mother to a baby girl so respect your daughter n behave like a responsible mum..

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by BiafranBushBoy: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2017
NegeduGrace:
everyone is aware that it won't freak davido so young lady get up n go dress properly..u re a mother to a baby girl so respect your daughter n behave like a responsible mum..

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by LegalBaby(f): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2017
is stripping her new job?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by toonzay(m): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2017
NegeduGrace:
na only Davido get d*ck for this world? Tho I'll have to agree with you Moms don't dress like that.

7 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Allisonrichy(m): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2017
She's gradually searching another baby papa
Another man to hit her and probably take the child away from her and place her on a monthly pay

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by ashewoboy(m): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2017
nor be cowgirl position be that? this girl go sabi fvck.

14 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Another wasted sperm spotted.............i just dy pity her oldage of regret

18 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Siena247(f): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
This one na person mama o#smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
She's probably just having fun. Ya all so judgemental. undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by SalomonKane: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:
Like you were having fun when you posted pics of your big wide butt on your profile sometime in 2014, right? grin

E ku enjoyment oh. wink

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
SalomonKane:
Like you were having fun when you posted pics of your big wide butt on your profile sometime in 2014, right? grin

E ku enjoyment oh. wink

Yes. And I still will whenever I damn well fit. As a matter of fact my current profile pic is showing my azz. I love the shape of my body. I never put any bikini pic on here.....I wear my dresses and jeans but I still flaunt what I have got.....cause I damn well love me self.

Have a problem? I am pretty sure there's a river right across your village you can gladly jump off that.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by SalomonKane: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:

Yes. And I still will whenever I damn well fit.

Have a problem? I am pretty sure there's a river right across your village you can gladly jump off that.
It's a free world, feel free to go naked if you want. And i'm a good swimmer so I'll gladly jump into the river, thank you. tongue

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
SalomonKane:
It's a free world, feel free to go naked if you want. And i'm a good swimmer so I'll gladly jump into the river, thank you. tongue

rokiatu:

I never put any bikini pic on here.....I wear my dresses and jeans but I still flaunt what I have got.....cause I damn well love me self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by kingem(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
That ass tho

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Uncle Dele won't see this as bad now.

I guess this is a form of retaliation to Davido hanging around with girls, she is sending availability message to guys that give a f**k..

I am sure Nairalanders don't care.
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by princeemmma(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
wetin happeeen

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by LesbianBoy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bet i will like to see this rokiatu geh in bra and pant!

Click LIKE if you also want to see her

Click SHARE if you don't want to see her

12 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by cirmuell(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
SalomonKane:
Damn!

12 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Ajewealth123(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Bet i will like to see this rokiatu geh in bra and pant!

Click LIKE if you also want to see her

Click SHARE if you don't want to see her
mtchew, she is overrated jaree and na guys like u cause am. Good body structure,ugly face.
I no mention anybody name o so be ready to go gaga yabbing with me if you quote me and say trash.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by pope191: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ajewealth123:
mtchew, she is overrated jaree and na guys like u cause am. Good body structure,ugly face.
I no mention anybody name o so be ready to go gaga yabbing with me if you quote me and say trash.

Honestly she no fine for face.

50 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
The two above me like I care. Infact I am the ugliest woman alive.

Now how does this affect you? Are u the one sleeping with me?

I am so Godamn ugly infact hideous now what? grin if anything I should be the one affected since am the one carrying the burden of been so Godamn ugly. LOL

16 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by LesbianBoy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:

I am so Godamn ugly infact hideous now what? grin if anything I should be the one affected since am the one carrying the burden of been so Godamn ugly. LOL

I will like to see you in bra and pant! What do you say? angry

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I will like to see you in bra and pant! What do you say? angry
keep waiting.

14 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Pranxta(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
She has a nice a**, but to be sincere I think she is bored and needs a man in her life
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by pope191: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:

please explain the SLEEPING part better, I am not Honda_standing. what do you mean by that?

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Ajewealth123(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
pope191:

hehehehe correctbro

10 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by Ajewealth123(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
pope191:

hehehehe correctbro

Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by bleskid: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
You are a disgrace to davido
Re: Sophia Momodu Poses In Red Swimsuit by bleskid: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:
for yur village is that how u people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos) / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.