Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

The New Jamb Regularization System, How It Works | Reg Center In Ikorodu Lagos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The New Jamb Regularization System, How It Works | Reg Center In Ikorodu Lagos (3174 Views)

Jamb Regularization / Detailed: Jamb Regularization Issue & Mat. List Help + Scammers alert / About Jamb Regularization I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Jamb Regularization System, How It Works | Reg Center In Ikorodu Lagos by easycafe(m): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2017
WHY Regularization
The purpose of regularization is to ensure that JAMB has your current admission detail that tally with admission/registration record in the school that offered you admission.

Who Needs Regularization:
The following categories of students are particularly affected:
**** HND 2 students (about to go for service) who was admitted through Part-time Programme without JAMB Information

**** IF YOU WERE A FULL-TIME STUDENT IN ND, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING;

1. Go to www.jamb.org.ng
2. Click on the year you wrote MPCE or UTME as the case may be.
3. On the drop down click "check admission status"
4. Type in your JAMB registration number and wait for the info it will bring out.
5. If the info is "No Admission given yet", you're not safe. You need to do JAMB Regularization.
WHERE TO REGULARIZE:
At Q90CAFE LTD. it take less than 15 Minute to complete a JAMB Registration Number validation (or Regularization). WE ARE ACCREDITED JAMB REGISTRATION CENTRE. With this, we perfect all JAMB related Activities.
==== I DON'T KNOW THE NAME, Email and Phone No. of NEW RECTOR &
REGISTRAR OF THE POLY WHERE I DID MY ND, WHAT DO I DO? ===

AT Q90CAFE LTD, DETAILS OF ALL NIGERIAN POLYTECHNIC (E.G

Rector's Name, Registrar's Name, Rector's Phone No, Rector's
Email, Registrar's Email and Phone No) IS AVAILABLE FOR THE PURPOSE OF JAMB
REGULARIZATION.
THIS MEANS, DURING THE COURSE OF YOUR REGULARIZATION, YOU DON'T
NEED TO GO THROUGH STRESS TO GET THESE DETAILS, WE HAVE THEM AVAILABLE FOR YOU.
=========WHEN I REGISTER FOR JAMB REGULARIZATION, WILL I GET THE
REGISTRATION NUMBER IMMEDIATELY?

NO, THE REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL IN A WEEK OR TWO AFTER YOUR
REGULARIZATION IS APPROVED BY JAMB.

==========MY NEW JAMB REGULARIZATION NUMBER WAS PASTED ON

THE BOARD SOME MONTHS AGO, I DIDN'T GO TO CAFE FOR THE ONLINE FORM.
YOU WILL NOW NEED TO GO THROUGH THE NEW REGULARIZATION
SYSTEM.

OUR OFFICE:
Suite 22/23, Ozi-Oyibo Computer Complex, Opposite LASPOTECH, Ikorodu Campus, Ikorodu, Lagos.
NOTE: Q90CAFE Do not have office Inside LASPOTECH or Anywrere Else in Ikorodu.
Beware of Fake Q90CAFE.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE >>> www.facebook.com/Qninetycafe <<<

TEL:+2348169902622 (Whatsapp, Text or Call)

HOW TO BE SURE YOU ARE IN A REAL Q90CAFE:
In order to be sure you are in a REAL Q90CAFE, Please always connect with our official Business Number.
+2348169902622.
Beware of Imposture!
www.Q90.COM.NG

1 Like

Re: The New Jamb Regularization System, How It Works | Reg Center In Ikorodu Lagos by Haniel18: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2017
Thanks for the information op.But jamb get serious wahala o

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Seized My Certificate And Allowance / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2012 Batch 'C' - NYSC / 2013 Batch B FCT Corpers Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.