Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh (13972 Views)

MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by louiskay(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
I requested for help two days ago... and I was matched today.... expecting to get my money tomorrow....

After that, I will PH again.... no course for alarm.... only We can stabilise d system.....

screenshot dey 4 doubting Thomas (es) ooo
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Harinholar(f): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
SammyJac:
THE PROGRAMMERS ARE SERIOUSLY WORKING ON THE PLATFORM, DON'T PANIC, BE CALM.
I pray they listen
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by 9ja4show: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
louiskay:
I requested for help two days ago... and I was matched today.... expecting to get my money tomorrow....

After that, I will PH again.... no course for alarm.... only We can stabilise d system.....

screenshot dey 4 doubting Thomas (es) ooo

Good...how much did you GH
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by kemus: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ajewealth123:
damn,ur ugliness is outta this world.

How dare u call someone u had no hand in creating ugly. Do u knw wat it means to be ugly? Mind ur words
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Gfish: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Somebody sent his money to chinedu. Chinedu take am go aba buy jean, take him babe out clean mouth. You come say na MMM hold your money. Funny. Nothing different from you and all the guys who do crazy stuff and says a spirit that told them to do it.

5 Likes

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by chuggy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Carlos122:
Yes op
I just saw thesame thing this afternoon. I have only 46K there oo and it is tellin me "GH amount exceeds daily maximum".

I do not understand. What does that mean?
? same 46k o...i dont understand o
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Harinholar(f): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hummm MMM...One chance
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by georgeotaru: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Birniwa(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
SammyJac:
THE PROGRAMMERS ARE SERIOUSLY WORKING ON THE PLATFORM, DON'T PANIC, BE CALM.

Lol, it's funny how greedy MMM fans are to hear that the ponzi scheme is experiencing problems in any way.

1 Like

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by amaben2020(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Even if my money doesn't come back, I still appreciate MMM for eliminating poverty for a year in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Without beating around the Bush MMM ushered in what would become the biggest scam of 2016. It gave birth to givers forum, get help, and other peer to peer schemes that will surely phase out as a new decade ends. This will leave people with the greatest financial lesson to pass to the next generation.
Previous multilevel marketing schemes knew that enterprise must revolve around a product or rendering a service, so they alway had a product for their participants to market using direct marketing while recruiting other participants. This was cumbersome because not everyone is cut out for sales or able to invite other people. And even if one can invite none is sure if the person brought in could refer another.
The traditional MLM was not a menace. At least they trained participants on self improvement, motivational speaking and sales, even though they were "illegal" in the true sense of it.
What MMM and her offsprings promised to do was purely unnatural. They promised to provide surplus income from no sales, product or innovation, in no time they had dragged into their trap the greedy, indigent and vulnerable further worsening peoples ease of life. What MMM actually set up to do was to wreck a population, set brother against brother, destroy the little trust we had in one another. The word "confirm me" became the most spoken word in metropolitan Lagos. It's a scam and I sound it unabashed that its a scam.
If you ask me the biggest scam in this era, even more than the fresh air an era promised us I would say it's MMM with no fear or doubt.
God bless Nigeria and I remain Ponzi Hater.

6 Likes

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
georgeotaru:

Pls read this https://mmmnghelp..com.ng/2017/01/why-your-gh-orders-were-removed.html?m=1
,when will be system upgrade finish, they should match oo
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by emmayayodeji(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
willbayo:
No need to panic a new system is coming up
na so

5 Likes

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Sammiel: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
mhisbliss:
they have transferred the money to another freezer, deep freezer, one chance grin
To slap you just dey hungry me this evening. You think this is funny right?
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by mhisbliss(f): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sammiel:
To slap you just dey hungry me this evening. You think this is funny right?
na me send you? Die
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Sammiel: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
anjigirl:
They have cancelled all my GH and all my mavros are back to frozen
It's now obvious we can not get our money back
They will probably come up with a new stupid rule
It seems they are simply buying time.Our money is gone!
Stop disgracing yourself oga. You were warned against investing all your money. If you don't get back your money, then give glory to God for keeping you alive and let it be part of the life lessons you will learn and teach your children. All these people liking your comment are those nairaland hypocrites who never wanted the progress of their fellow Nigerians on MMM. I have some money trapped in there too but I'm not really bothered because it's a spare cash!

1 Like

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Sammiel: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
mhisbliss:
na me send you? Die
Babe what's up? edit your post and remove that word die!
What shall it benefit you to wish a fellow nairalander dead? I actually found that comment funny and was only tryna get ur attention.
Shey you be Benin girl?
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by mhisbliss(f): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sammiel:
Babe what's up? edit your post and remove that word die!
What shall it benefit you to wish a fellow nairalander dead? I actually found that comment funny and was only tryna get ur attention.
Shey you be Benin girl?
die as in if he likes he can kill himself i dont give a flying Bleep
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by exeasy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
mhisbliss:

Wanted to reason with you until I saw your profile pic. I understand the feeling but it's not compulsory to comment on every post on nairaland.
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by mhisbliss(f): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
exeasy:

Wanted to reason with you until I saw your profile pic. I understand the feeling but it's not compulsory to comment on every post on nairaland.
wanted to reason you as well and wonder why a sane person would think its possible to comment on every topic on nairaland and i saw your picture and stopped wondering, you musnt quickly check people's dp and reply them when they're not talking to you in the first place, anything to get attention
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Truckpusher(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
mhisbliss:
they have transferred the money to another freezer, deep freezer, one chance grin
grin grin grin
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by exeasy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
mhisbliss:
wanted to reason you as well and wonder why a sane person would think its possible to comment on every topic on nairaland and i saw your picture and stopped wondering, you musnt quickly check people's dp and reply them when they're not talking to you in the first place, anything to get attention

Madam enjoy your territory. I think this is the only place you thrive.
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by mhisbliss(f): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
exeasy:

Madam enjoy your territory. I think this is the only place you thrive.
and i guess you're surfing the moon right now, since this isn't where you also thrive
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by louiskay(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
9ja4show:

Good...how much did you GH

Just a little below 50k...

and I will PH 1/2 of 50k immediately I receive d payment tomoa.... Am not a PuxxY.... am a D!CK so hard to deflate....

Fucck NL and their Anti MMM campaign.....
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Icecream4U(m): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
anjigirl:
They have cancelled all my GH and all my mavros are back to frozen
It's now obvious we can not get our money back
They will probably come up with a new stupid rule
It seems they are simply buying time.Our money is gone!

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by es144000: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
I have gotten help for 1k
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Sammiel: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
mhisbliss:
....thought I was chatting with a lady. Sorry, I shouldn't have quoted you. SMH.... angry
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Stanleyafam(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Well ..united is paying

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by amagugm: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
These complaints are what you get when people don't follow simple rules. They stressed spare money but some people went and borrow money to invest in mmm. Others used their only income to invest. They are the group talking nonsense and spreading panic among participants. I hope they will learn their lessons with this. Those that used spare money are relaxed and patiently confident that the hiccup will pass and the system resume normal operations. Mmm really brought succour to me and many others and I know that people like us will want it to normalise. I have PH matched today and I will gladly pay them tomorrow. Long live MMM
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by mhisbliss(f): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sammiel:
....thought I was chatting with a lady. Sorry, I shouldn't have quoted you. SMH.... angry
yea run along sissy angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Side Hustle Update / Is WKC Investment Legit?? / Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.