Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing (26209 Views)

Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" / Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / UNIMAID Attack: Shekau Claims Responsibility In New Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Omooba77: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Abubakar Shekau, leader of the Boko Haram group, has owned up to the bomb blasts that killed four people and injured 17 others at the University of Maiduguri, Borno state, yesterday.
Shekau in an audio published on YouTube, said the mosque was attacked because it was “ungodly”.
He also berated the Nigerian army on its proclaimed victory over insurgents in sambisa forest saying none of his men were killed by the army.

“The bomb that happened this morning, it’s my people. Don’t deceive people that it’s a mosque, how would you build a mosque and do ungodly things in it,” Shekau said in the recording.

“We are not angry with Nigeria. You didn’t kill anyone in Sambisa. We are praying that we don’t change; Koran is our teacher; this is the message we are sending to you. Are you [Buhari] as powerful as God?

“You should know it’s Shekau talking and I’m alive and it’s we that did it, even if King Pharaoh repents, we will not accept it.”

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/unimaid-attack-shekau-claims-responsibility/181124.html

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Iamwrath: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bloggers and lie

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by petrov10: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
elrufai once said the army and Nigerians take a debt that will be repaid if they kill notherners(boko haram)

some time back buhari said it clearly, that an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north.

just refreshing our minds especially that of the zombies amongst us

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by NetBizguy: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
Let the north keep doing this non sense they are doing.. Islam is confused religion, killing your own people for Almighty God who can demolish the whole world in a second? what stupidity and confusion of a religion? If I was born a Muslim this thing must be bothering me.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by prince9851(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
buratai is currently mapping out another set of lies to cover up dis one

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
killing people and hiding in caves is cowardice. Come out with your boys and face the Nigerian army.

11 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
ALL FALSE AND MISLEADING RELIGIONS WILL SOON COME TO THEIR END. IS YOURS ONE OF THEM?

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Turks: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Your days are numbered like the menstrual cycle.

Mark my words smiley

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by ct2: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Pls uncle Abubakar Shekau Pls die now

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Sleezwizz: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bullshit... Why not come out and face the music....

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Imoy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Apc and lie

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by HAH: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Before nko, na who do am if not BH

Don't know but I somehow believe him on sambisa, they just walked out and the army came in to burn some huts and took his quran and flag to claim victory to get heavy capturing allowance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Let me mind my business...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by tayoxx(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Audio on YouTube..

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by bidierichie: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
The curses wey Bishop Oyedepo rain on you and your sponsors will kill you in no time............you are expected to be buried any moment from now.

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Mouthgag: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
angry
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by holysainbj(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wait o am not understanding this govt , I never have tho but I thought the army said this man is dead?! so what's up with this agn or did they kill his alter ego

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by ephi123(f): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
The government needs to realize that propaganda cannot win this battle.

This is the same Shekau that has been killed time and time again according to the presidency. Does he have 9 lives or what?

14 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by presskid(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
this government keeps feeding us with propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by findbitcoins(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
why u come do audio this time instead of video ? lol the bobo obviously is on top hospital bed grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by jeromzy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Who else would have done it if not Mr Shakau.one of the followers of Islamic teachings. Imagine a world without Muslims,it would have bin a global peace,no bombing and killings.any Muslim that insults me may you be the next shakau and his followers shall bomb

11 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Guyman02: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
MR SheCOW just blow up yourself in sambisa if you are brave, stop exploiting 7 year old kids and teenage girls as suicide bombers

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by DONSMITH123(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by olaolulazio(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
If them born your papa well....... Come outside!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Naija9090: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
We Yoruba muslims will not call for the death of Shekau who has killed thousands but will call for the death of Nnamdi Kanu!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by alatbaba1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
no video
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
I have lost count how many times we've killed this coward
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is a serious mockery of our heavily politicised and propaganda military .
@TadeDada , 1.53pm
I find your attached picture very despicable and insensitive. The poor woman, tired from her honest labour is under the call of nature and you make mockery of her.
Pls take down that pic. It's safer to poke fun at our thieving politicians, not an honest trader.

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by stainlink(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
OK o why audio this time?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by midol: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Shekau my muslim brain belieb you hab bin depeated. Iz it a true?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by NNVanguard(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
All the evil sponsors behind this terrorism shall die a painful death.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Claims Responsibility For UNIMAID Bombing by collitexnaira(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Your end is near shekau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / Boko Haram Sponsors Vs Nigeria: UAE Revelation, US Reluctance By Wale Odunsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.