Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians (64796 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Demonicide(f): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
hmmmm

the one question that still baffles me is this

The first set of people to provide help on MMM, who did they pay to

A 5yrs old child can answer this Question. When mmm first started,its participant sent a request to provide help and they were matched with ppl who also sent a request to provide help. That was how they matched ppl randomly.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Okundaye4(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
Icecomrade:

But I heard some people are getting paid.

Keep hearing
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by free2blast(m): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell. I've just been matched to get help, OP you can die if you want to.
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by homirefacuny(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is real time info
If you got an account on mmm, and you placed GH order already. Kindly log in now to see if you can still find the request on your PO. This is actually getting more interesting. Lol

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by sirhamilton(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nigerians are such hypocrites and evil minded I've been quietly reading posts on MMM.
And I keep wondering are these participants criminals? Why cant everyone just mind their business. But No! We suddenly have Ponzi Scheme analyst popping up every 24 hours giving reasons why MMM won't operate smoothly ever again, MMM is dead, MMM is dieing etc
Look around you, you will find under-performing leaders everywhere and you are all comfortable with that? You have never written an article about the presently failing government? The sick economy? I guess you all are comfortable with that I assume. Right now if you are reasonable enough the least of your concerns should be MMM, write about how the economy can be revived and not why mmm should die.
It's appalling when I see individuals abusing Mmm participants of being greedy, yet a government official loots billions of naira and we say in our hearts "it's a normal thing". Nobody writes a lengthy article on it, it makes front page for just 24 hours and it's history.
I know a couple of individuals presently castigating MMM who couldn't participate simply because they were jobless and broke( I'm sure same applies to over 50% of the die hard MMM critics.
I know I'm already sounding like a participant already. That's what you have probably concluded by now "yes he's one of them" .
As difficult as you might find this to believe, I'm just a Nigerian who finds it impossibly difficult to understand why his fellow Nigerians channel their time and energy towards the wrong subject.
This piece won't be complete if I don't say how disappointed I'm In Naira Land concerning the way it's handling the MMM issue. It's hard not to believe there is a personal Feud. Either that or NL has a personal interest. I've been monitoring a few blogs equally reputable blog and the case has been different. Until now I've never been so disappointed in NL.

I look forward to the scathing comments of the 50% die hard critics I mentioned earlier. .

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Gwan2(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
I'm I the only one?.......My Gh request got deleted on my PO, when i tried initiating another GH request i got a response that ''GH amount exceed allowed daily maximum"

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by nellaluv(f): 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
homirefacuny:
This is real time info
If you got an account on mmm, and you placed GH order already. Kindly log in now to see if you can still find the request on your PO. This is actually getting more interesting. Lol

All GH has been cancelled, lol
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by airminem(f): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Aliyu333:
How this story still rings in my head.
The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.

The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.

Then...

They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!

Welcome to #MMM.The world of Monkeys
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Bhol28: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Icecomrade:

But I heard some people are getting paid.

I doubt if that is true,all mavrodians in my office have jumped into another ponzi scheme that i learnt is presently paying 100% ROI in just a week.If this is true definitely MMM cant survive again.
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by 2tek: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
NO weapon formed against MMM shall prosper
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Okundaye4(m): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
homirefacuny:
This is real time info

Thank you. You just spoke my mind... Cant belief it has frozen again.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by nlanded: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Demonicide:
A 5yrs old child can answer this Question. When mmm first started,its participant sent a request to provide help and they were matched with ppl who also sent a request to provide help. That was how they matched ppl randomly.

OMG! Even a 5 year old can't say what you just said, think before you talk please, let's say the first participant is Mr A and the other participant is MR B, if Mr A sent request to provide help how would they be match him/her with Mr B who sent request to provide help also, do you get paid when you request to provide help? Do people pay to you when you request to provide help or you pay to someone else? So you mean Mr B got payed when he/she just requested to provide help? So they requested to provide help and in turn had someone pay money to them rather than them paying money to someone first? grin Common sense ain't common I must say!

6 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Jflex07(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
lol. I got paid today oo
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Okundaye4(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Gwan2:
I'm I the only one?.......My Gh request got deleted on my PO, when i tried initiating another GH request i got a response that ''GH amount exceed allowed daily maximum"

Same here. So its true that the thing is gone... Hmmm, in this Buhari time?

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Bhol28: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
sirhamilton:
Nigerians are such hypocrites and evil minded I've been quietly reading posts on MMM.
And I keep wondering are these participants criminals? Why cant everyone just mind their business. But No! We suddenly have Ponzi Scheme analyst popping up every 24 hours giving reasons why MMM won't operate smoothly ever again, MMM is dead, MMM is dieing etc
Look around you, you will find under-performing leaders everywhere and you are all comfortable with that? You have never written an article about the presently failing government? The sick economy? I guess you all are comfortable with that I assume. Right now if you are reasonable enough the least of your concerns should be MMM, write about how the economy can be revived and not why mmm should die.
It's appalling when I see individuals abusing Mmm participants of being greedy, yet a government official loots billions of naira and we say in our hearts "it's a normal thing". Nobody writes a lengthy article on it, it makes front page for just 24 hours and it's history.
I know a couple of individuals presently castigating MMM who couldn't participate simply because they were jobless and broke( I'm sure same applies to over 50% of the die hard MMM critics.
I know I'm already sounding like a participant already. That's what you have probably concluded by now "yes he's one of them" .
As difficult as you might find this to believe, I'm just a Nigerian who finds it impossibly difficult to understand why his fellow Nigerians channel their time and energy towards the wrong subject.
This piece won't be complete if I don't say how disappointed I'm In Naira Land concerning the way it's handling the MMM issue. It's hard not to believe there is a personal Feud. Either that or NL has a personal interest. I've been monitoring a few blogs equally reputable blog and the case has been different. Until now I've never been so disappointed in NL.

I look forward to the scathing comments of the 50% die hard critics I mentioned earlier. .
Sorry,Just pray you get paid and if you like reinvest again.New schemes are springing up that are paying more than MMM so i advise you join one of them

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
teedawson:
I suggest a new entry for the Oxford English Dictionary

Mavrodian {Maev-roe-diaen} - A lobotomised type of Bonobo monkey* chractererised by extreme greed, irrationality and complete rejection of logic.
Habitat: Found all over the world but with the highest concentration in West Africa.
Character traits:- Immoral, unconscionable sociopath with a fondness for miraculous returns of 30% based on other people's money.
Prone to believe in miracles and unicorns. Unbelievable capacity for self-deception. Inability to accept the truth.
Distinguishing features:- The only known species in the whole of creation to proudly bear the name of its exploiter.
Rallying call in the wild: 'PH / GH!'. 'Together, we will keep showing our stupidity!', 'Na your money?'
Population: Depressingly Large. For males, the impending economic loss will {hopefully} reduce chances of gene propagation. Survival instinct may push the females to reproduce with non-mavrodians species resulting in a dilution of Mavrodian traits.
Redeeming features: Apart from the entertainment value and as warnings to young children, absolutely none.

*With deep and sincere apologies to actual Bonobo monkeys.
well, people have been making money from this all 2016. i dont know how much you have made for yourself asides your salary. Assuming you even have a job.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by homirefacuny(m): 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
Okundaye4:

Thank you. You just spoke my mind... Cant belief it has frozen again.

Like seriously, people that PH now are IDIOTS AND GULLIBLE

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by sirhamilton(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bhol28:
Sorry,Just pray you get paid and if you like reinvest again.New schemes are springing up that are paying more than MMM so i advise you join one of them
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by sirhamilton(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bhol28:

There goes a fraction of the 50%...
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by homirefacuny(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
2tek:
NO weapon formed against MMM shall prosper

Well, you need to log and see yourself that the weapons are prospering.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by homirefacuny(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
nellaluv:

All GH has been cancelled, lol

Lol

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by ikdaddy01(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Front page again?
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by HomeOfMe(f): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Logician:
This is getting boring. Let them live Thier life. I'm beginning to wonder if the FG is sponsoring mmm to divert attention
The cbn is sponsoring the champaign against mmm because it has affected banks negatively. Banks are suffering because customers would rather invest their money in schemes like this and later in prosperties rather than leaving it in the banks. What happened in december that people couldnt withdraw the amount of money they needed shows that banks are broke. There's a financial revolution going on in the world presently,and instead of our banks to copy their counterpart abroad by coming down on their interest rate,they're busy fighting MMM. The mavrodians or whatever they are called were well aware of the terms and conditions before entering the scheme;just like joining a secret cult-they should be prepared for anything,enough of the noise!
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by TheABOMINATION: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Tpave:
I don't think this MMM I still reversible. If new participant s or mavrodians don't join the scheme as everybody is afraid now, then how will they be paid?

After MMM don take Nigerians eye see red for december they expect more Nigerians to still give them money?

As things are now it is only when new participants start seeing payment proofs of old participants that they will want to invest in MMM. And the irony just as you pointed out is that it is only when a lot of new participants invest their money that old members will be paid.

In short all I can think of right now is that MMM should not have even come back.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by belloazed(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lols shebi we told them back then but FG should prepare bailout fund for them abi grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
xpool:

[s]And what is wrong in promoting child's play, am a child so i love child's play and I love nairaland.
YOU MAVRODIANS OR MONKEYS ARE SICK AND FREAKY, INSTEAD OF HUNTING FOR THE HEADS OF YOUR GUIDERS AND THE NO 1 GUIDER, YOU ARE BUSY HUNTING SEUN AND NAIRALAND.
IF YOU DONT WANT MMM TO MAKE FRONT PAGE, THEN START PROVIDING HELP IN MMM.
[/s]
SEE HOW SILLY A MAN CAN BE. DID ANYTHING IN MY STATEMENT INDICATE I DO MMM?. TO PULLYOU OUT OF INGNORANCE, I AM A SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR AND HAD BEEN LONG BEFORE MMM CAME TO BEING. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN THE SCHEME AND LEFT NOTHING IN MY STATEMENT THAT INDICATED OTHETWISE.
Be guided.
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by SweetJoystick(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
homirefacuny:

Well, you need to log and see yourself that the weapons are prospering.

lmao grin them no go listen. i visited the site few minutes ago and saw some testimonials, how will one person make almost 2 million after providing help of just 500k because he is a guider and earns bonuses from testimonials, referrals, video testimony when MMM doesn't engage in any economic activity that would make such payout justifiable. MMM has crashed and they are only trying to milk the gullible and greedy. anyone who does provide help again after getting help is obviously and honestly needs to have his/her examined.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Demonicide(f): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
nlanded:

OMG! Even a 5 year old can't say what you just said, think before you talk please, let's say the first participant is Mr A and the other participant is MR B, if Mr A sent request to provide help how would they be match him/her with Mr B who sent request to provide help also, do you get paid when you request to provide help? Do people pay to you when you request to provide help or you pay to someone else? So you mean Mr B got payed when he/she just requested to provide help? So they requested to provide help and in turn had someone pay money to them rather than them paying money to someone first? grin Common sense ain't common I must say!
no mind me jare, to find trouble just dey hungry me.
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by homirefacuny(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
SweetJoystick:

lmao grin them no go listen. i visited the site few minutes ago and saw some testimonials, how will one person make almost 2 million after providing help of just 500k because he is a guider and earns bonuses from testimonials, referrals, video testimony when MMM doesn't engage in any economic activity that would make such payout justifiable. MMM has crashed and they are only trying to milk the gullible and greedy. anyone who does provide help again after getting help is obviously and honestly needs to have his/her examined.

Well said bro. Only idiots will PH now.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by jabolo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
HomeOfMe:
The cbn is sponsoring the champaign against mmm because it has affected banks negatively. Banks are suffering because customers would rather invest their money in schemes like this and later in prosperties rather than leaving it in the banks. What happened in december that people couldnt withdraw the amount of money they needed shows that banks are broke. There's a financial revolution going on in the world presently,and instead of our banks to copy their counterpart abroad by coming down on their interest rate,they're busy fighting MMM. The mavrodians or whatever they are called were well aware of the terms and conditions before entering the scheme;just like joining a secret cult-they should be prepared for anything,enough of the noise!

My sister, MMM is actually very good for the banks. As you are transferring money to each other (using the banks, abi?) the total volume of money in the banking system hardly changes. And they are making money from all the transaction fees.

Kontinue.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by homirefacuny(m): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
TheABOMINATION:

After MMM don take Nigerians eye see red for december they expect more Nigerians to still give them money?

As things are now it is only when new participants start seeing payment proofs of old participants that they will want to invest in MMM. And the irony just as you pointed out is that it is only when a lot of new participants invest their money that old members will be paid.

In short all I can think of right now is that MMM should not have even come back.

We are watching the final saga now. Na seasonal film my bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria / Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.