Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians (64792 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
NNVanguard:
If we can be sincerely honest to ourselves, MMM is gone.

They tried to help Nigerians but they have exceeded their carrying capacity.

I paid 300k this week for me and my younger sister.

May God punish all those that want to see the tears of other cos of mmm. May you only sow in tears and reap tears... Amen

Nothing last forever but you guys should let mmm be and stop raising false alarm.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Dongreat(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
sarahade:

Thank you sir.
But its still not your business o.
Please don't faint I'm smiling to the bank now keep hating.
Its not your money stop taking paracetamol over mmm issue sir.
You can reply with insults its still not your business leave mavrodians alone.l
Long live mmm.

My dear I would spare you because after going through your page I saw that you are friends with someone I respect a lot and it's no coincidence. That said I will advise you to stop this madness because it will only make you regret in the end. I hope you haven't become addicted to this.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Watin obontami dey do for mmm thread grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by psalmsjob: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
hmmmm

the one question that still baffles me is this

The first set of people to provide help on MMM, who did they pay to

Chubby the number zero Guidergrin
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by obontami: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Oyind17:
Watin obontami dey do for mmm thread grin

Its on fp. so I decided to see what's up. grin

Btw you dey police Me ?
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Dongreat(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
pesinfada:
eh see as e dey pain u pass ppl weh dey into it

It's because the people in it are all zombies who actually think Money is a plant and can grow without true investments on consumables. And because they are zombies I would prescribe an electric shock for them all and a long stay in an asylum to cure their madness. Greedy lots
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Myself2(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Aliyu333:
How this story still rings in my head.
The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.

The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.

Then...

They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!

Welcome to #MMM.The world of Monkeys

Succinctly put
A bottle of champagne for you.

MMM is truly a world of monkeys
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by harry2sexy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Is it d same senate that is robbing peter and has refused to pay paul?
What is really d problem with u guys n MMM?
please answer me? What is really your problem with MMM? people loose money daily. I staked and lost 100k when liverpool refused to win man u but u won't see that, will you? Cos what do u care, I didn't make it so u excited m back into d rat race with you.
Dangote lost about $2,000,000 sometime ago but what do u care? In the words of wande cole, "who e help"
Now MMM betting slip has now being introduced where u stake let's say 20k on 0.3 odds to make a win.
Now, "the gamblers see it and say, wow, this game will enter and he plays it, 30days later, he checks his ticket and luckily the ticket greened. He quickly withdraws and tries to introduce u to d new betting game in town.
You're kinda excited at first but because u don't have d money, u start hating. The cycle goes on till last year December when the owners of d betting site closed for d year.
In your heart of heart, you're excited because he can no longer oppress u with his monthly wins.
Now, the shocker comes that the betting site is back again n you're once again, angry cos he's going to sit with u in your favourite drinking spot receiving calls to confirm a payment while you are stucked on naira land Reading how your "senators that love you" continue to tell u that stealing is not corruption.
My anger right now are for those people who have successfully made withdrawals from mmm and care bouh what people are saying. I have always hated subscribing for data just to view girls dancing seductively on instagram or come n read tribal wars on naira land. My sub should at least put #2,000 in my bank account.
I didn't want to defend mmm here on naira land cos it wouldn't change anything cos the mods have sentenced her to death even b4 she got to d court room so it Makes no difference but for d fact that MMM shamed you all by coming back as promised against all odds and for d first time has been publicize on fp for d past 4 days shows that the government is directly in affiliation with naira land to kill the operations of mmm in nigeria.
They say they're helping us with N-power.
N-power that cannot power "I better pass my neighbor" generator for one week. For those MMM participant that are afraid to continue in the scheme but will shout "sai baba" when they see him making empty promises on NTA with the fuel that u bought with MMM proceeds...

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
obontami:

Its on fp. so I decided to see what's up. grin

Btw you dey police Me ?
grin grin grin
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by mpowa(m): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bintexy:
MMM HAS SUDDENLY MADE GOOD WRITERS OUT OF SAD PEOPLE, NOW WE KNOW YOU CAN WRITE SO WHAT NEXT because AS FOR ME I'M NOT MOVED BY YOUR VERY NICE TARGETTED WRITE UP. I WILL CONTINUE TO PH,GH,PH & GH TILL.

SOME PEOPLE ARE RISK TAKERS, YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TOO HARD TO MAKE US CHICKEN OUT. NEWS FLASH "WE WON'T"
Abeg no stop Kontunu! Dey Ph dey go, nothing do you.

I'm not sure you go Gh thou, that's out of your control.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by mpowa(m): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
flamingIce:
On a more serious note, this MMM ish is getting stale. I'm still waiting for a day that MMM related post won't make it to front page.Its been over-flogged already. Give it a break. Is NL running out better and informing threads?
But when the thing dey sweet you people, nobody was spared, we no hear word then, everywhere you turn, na mmm, all of a sudden you don't want people to discuss it again. Enjoy the news or stop visiting this site.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Jerry24kay(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Still think MMM is dead! una left yansh.

I got paid. Awaiting the next.

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by obontami: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
grin grin grin
Hello, madem. Can I help you? smiley
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Kassidy90(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
U guys should allow MMM people to rest coz I just got paid now.
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Topmaike007(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
kingwale111:
These can never happen in a civilized country Ghana.

guy are u a Ghanian?
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by sarahade(f): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dongreat:

My dear I would spare you because after going through your page I saw that you are friends with someone I respect a lot and it's no coincidence. That said I will advise you to stop this madness because it will only make you regret in the end. I hope you haven't become addicted to this.

I'm not your dear. Call it whatever you want its your opinion but its still not your money , your business or your madness
Long live mmm.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by APCmyheart(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
hmmmm

The guilders..
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
hmmmm

Good question

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by grandstar(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Corrinthians:
That freezing was what messed it up in the first place! It was a TOTALLY UNNECESSARY MOVE! angry

You were duped. That's what freezing means. Ponzi or pyramid schemes always collapse!

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by dmcdad: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Aliyu333:

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.

The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.

Then...

Hat's off for this. Epic!cheesy
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by duwdu: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Aliyu333:

Then...

A classic! gringringringringrin

P34c3
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Pacificim(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
Icecomrade:

But I heard some people are getting paid.

I don't think so, let's hear it here if there's anyone who has got paid this week.
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Mopolchi: 12:30am On Jan 18, 2017
obontami:
what's d meaning of those words in that meme? Looks funny though. cheesy grin
I do my eyes as if I give a fùck.
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 18, 2017
KyleBrry:
This can't be, participants can't back out now. You must keep on helping yourselves, and you must not tire. All hail the MMM Community, a bunch of generous people helping people! Nonsense!

MMM needed help and also got help, after all it is a helping community.
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by obontami: 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mopolchi:
I do my eyes as if I give a fùck.

LOL grin thanks
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by dremology: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
please, i have issue on mmm ooo. i wanna get help and of which after requesting to get help, it keep saying order_create_error and status showing deleted under my Get help platform.

sometimes, it says no bank account details of which i have a valid bank account alreadily registered on the system.

is there anybody experiencing this issue..

thanks......
Re: MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians by madri4u: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please I can't GH, showing select account. What could be the problem mmm participant? Abi my money don enter voice mail...

Firstly it shows; Select Bank account or Bitcoin Wallet which I did,

Secondly;Select existing bank card or Wallet/account which I did,

Thirdly;Enter amounts to be withdrawn from each of your Mavro accounts
Withdrawal currency: NGN
Only withdraw in multiples of 10: 1000
Maximum to withdraw: 0,00
Cash out MAVRO
MAVRO purses (available) NGN
MAVRO 30% (Mavro-NGN) 60 229,65 all > NGN
Amount over multiple of 10, saved for next withdrawal
Total withdrawal amount 0 NGN

<< Back Cancel Next >>
I selected all, I clicked next, it displays select account and I did not see any accounts to select. What could be the problem mmm participant? Abi my money don enter voice mail...I need this money badly to settle debts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CNN, BBC Predict The Future Of MMM Nigeria / Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.