Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,963 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:27 AM

How Do I Get Him To Notice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him To Notice Me (12059 Views)

How To Get A Girl To Notice You? Ways To Easily Get Any Girl To Notice You / Ladies: How To Get A Guy You Like To Notice You / How To Get A Guy To Notice You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by firedancer(f): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2009
i am really attracted to this guy in my school he is drop dead sexy, the problem is i really like him but he doesn't even know me and girls fall over themselves just to say wassup to this, fellow nairalanders please gimme tips to get him to notice me at least, tips that ll not make me too obvious or clumsy oooooooo abeg i don't want to give a wrong impression
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by MissyB1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2009
Do sumn different from what other girls do.
Look and be Your best, then make him feel You don't even notice he exists. tongue
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by mrperfect(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2009
I am here to learn ooooooooo
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by frank317: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2009
wear mini skirt or hot pants or anything slutty and make sure u walk in front of him at least ten times a day
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2009
@poster
i am sorry to say BUT there is nothing that you can do unless you want to look like something you are not and therefore be a phoney.
be yourself and if that guy doesnt notice you then so be it, you were not meant to be.

if you go and wear some stupid outfit to attract his attention then he wouldnt be attracted to YOU but he will be attracted to the legs you are showing or the cleavage you are putting forward(is that what you want him to come to you for?).

can you be that fake person for ever? we all know that its impossible and the minute you will become yourself again, you will be dropped like a bad rash.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Singular: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2009
dance like a firedancer.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by firedancer(f): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2009
@ frank 3.16
wear mini skirt or hot pants or anything slutty and make sure u walk in front of him at least ten times a day

how dumb can u get? i didnt say gimme tips on how to be slutty and trashy so if u dont av anything good to say why not sleep or do something that has to do with ur mouth closed, its kuku not by force to type something
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Ndeewonu: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2009
@POSTER?

HOW OLD R U? EACH TIME I HEAR SCHOOL, I FEEL JITTERY. LAST TIME, IN NL, A 10 YEAR OLD WAS ASKING HOW TO GET THE GUY SHE LIKES NOTICE HER - A SIMILAR CASE.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by firedancer(f): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2009
like duh, do i sound like a 10yr old to this ibo man, read my threads then u ll see that i ve been there and i ve done it all so stop sweating me and gimme tips if you have any to satisfy ur curiosity sha am going to be 22 nxt month and am in my final year in OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY ife so get it registered into your thick ibo skull
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by ayomidej(f): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@poster[b]
i am sorry to say BUT there is nothing that you can do unless you want to look like something you are not and therefore be a phoney.
be yourself and if that guy doesnt notice you then so be it, you were not meant to be.[/b]

if you go and wear some stupid outfit to attract his attention then he wouldnt be attracted to YOU but he will be attracted to the legs you are showing or the cleavage you are putting forward(is that what you want him to come to you for?).

can you be that fake person for ever? we all know that its impossible and the minute you will become yourself again, you will be dropped like a bad rash.

Word!
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by iice(f): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2009
Whats wrong with saying what's up to him?
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by nethacker(m): 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Word!
hey honey where hv u been? shocked shocked hv been all over the place looking for u grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by dogmafree(m): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2009
You can start with talking to him and finding a common interest. Then ask him out on a date. It could be casual. If he says no, just move on.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Ndeewonu: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2009
MY PEOPLE SAY WHEN U WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING AND GET CONFRONTED BY A FOWL, U SHOULD BE SCARED/SHOCKED. U NEVER CAN TELL, THE FOWL GREW TEETH OVER THE NIGHT. LET ME RUN AWAY B/4 A TOOTHLESS BULLDOG DEVOURS ME.  LOL

ANYWAY, DON’T FORCE YOURSELF ON HIM. WE ARE MEN; WE UNDERSTAND OUR MOTIVES - U MAY NT UNDSTND.  
WHAT A CANDID PIECE OF ADVICE FROM A CARING, ELDER BROTHER!
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by nethacker(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2009
Ndeewonu:

MY PEOPLE SAY WHEN U WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING AND GET CONFRONTED BY A FOWL, U SHOULD BE SCARED/SHOCKED. U NEVER CAN TELL, THE FOWL GREW TEETH OVER THE NIGHT. LET ME RUN AWAY B/4 A TOOTHLESS BULLDOG DEVOURS ME. LOL

ANYWAY, DON’T FORCE YOURSELF ON HIM. WE ARE MEN; WE UNDERSTAND OUR MOTIVES - U MAY NT UNDSTND.
WHAT A CANDID PIECE OF ADVICE FROM A CARING, ELDER BROTHER!

thx jare even though all ur 4 post na advise full am grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2009
nethacker:

hey honey where hv u been?  shocked shocked hv been all over the place looking for u grin grin

I'm gud. . .hope you gud also. . .

do not take this the wrong way. . .Do I know you?  
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by nethacker(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

do not take this the wrong way. . .Do I know you?
shocked shocked shocked shocked . u dnt but i loff u kiss Queen of KL .
i am really attracted to this lady-ThoniaSlim- on NL she is drop dead sexy, the problem is i really like her but she doesn't even know me and guys fall over themselves just to say wassup to this, fellow nairalanders please gimme tips to get her to notice me at least, tips that ll not make me too obvious or clumsy oooooooo abeg i don't want to give a wrong impression

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2009
Oh thank you. . .I'm humbled by that. . .but I'm actually taken. smiley
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by nethacker(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Oh thank you. . .I'm humbled by that. . .but I'm actually taken. smiley
by who on this NL when am here angry angry whtlxi cry cry
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2009
lol. . .by the most wonderful man and nope he doesn't do NL. . . smiley

who's whtlxi? sorry that's stale news! wink
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by tithe(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2009
firedancer:

i am really attracted to this guy in my school he is drop dead sexy, the problem is i really like him but he doesn't even know me and girls fall over themselves just to say wassup to this, fellow nairalanders please gimme tips to get him to notice me at least, tips that ll not make me too obvious or clumsy oooooooo abeg i don't want to give a wrong impression
Go to Babalawo, i know of one they call him down fall of a man, he will give something to rub on yr body. He will notice u chikina
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by nethacker(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

lol. . .by the most wonderful man and nope he doesn't do NL. . . smiley
And couldnt that be moi honey kiss kiss  I am wonderful, infact TENderful sef grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by chocomillo(f): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2009
You can start with a little conversation with him,or tell him dat his face looks familiar.But you can only try dis if u are beautiful or else the guy wont look at you twice cool
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by nwabuking5(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2009
poster u are sentimental at the first place.

please finish the book u come to school to read before u start looking for someone who will notice u. don't try to live a fake life in other to get somebody to notice u
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2009
nethacker:

And couldnt that be moi honey kiss kiss  I am wonderful, infact TENderful sef grin grin

Lol. . .sorry but no offense. . .I wouldn't drop him for a million of you put together. . . wink
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by chocomillo(f): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Lol. . .sorry but no offense. . .I wouldn't drop him for a million of you put together. . . wink
Stop derailing threads
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Charchar(f): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2009
dogmafree (m)
United States

Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me
« #13 on: Today at 03:12:30 PM »
You can start with talking to him and finding a common interest. Then ask him out on a date. It could be casual. If he says no, just move on.

This I think was the best sugestion that anyone said. I think you should listen to this guy.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Gabry(f): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2009
Getting attention is my kinda profession! Simple, just be very very VERY VERY funny if you're in a tough competition with others. When you're drop funny, he will notice you instantly and not only he would notice for so is the rest of the people!!! All come join laughter one go! grin tongue
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by darqly(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2009
This is so simple luv- Just
firedance
in front of the brother grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Things Only Short Women Understand / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex / Dying For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.