Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM (1113 Views)

Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend / Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me / Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by mroop(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lady says you’re not worthy to be called a boyfriend if you cant drop your ATM pin and
card for your Girl Friend.

Christian Ada has taken to her Facebook Page
to publicly call out her boyfriend… and probably
boyfriends of other Ladies!

She’s says Guys are not “Boyfriend” enough if
they can’t give out their ATM card and Pin to
their girlfriend to flex the weekend as they like.
She wrote:

Boyfriend that cant give you his Atm card and
pin to flex with his account for Just one week,
Is that one a boyfriend?

What your take on this ?

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/lady-says-youre-not-worthy-to-be-called.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin

This girl must read all the nairaland boiz comments.. They coming cheesy
Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by ammyluv2002(f): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Small pikin dey worry her
Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
I am not dropping any ATM for any gehfriend, I will never do that except for my legally married wife.

If any geh insists on me dropping my ATM card...

Over to you AJIMOBI

Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by Emmynet50(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Does wat she has down there produce gold?
Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by CaroLyner(f): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
that girl can't be more than 14

1 Like

Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by Elmojiid(m): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
like is dad drop is atm and pin for is mum...OMG....omo ale.
Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by Elmojiid(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
please what course is she doing.
Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by dacuteguy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
U no dere is love in sharing grin angry

Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
SEE USELESS LIFE YOU DECIDE TO LIVE?

Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by chriskosherbal(m): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Really....what of the other way round.... Just asking.
Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by LesbianBoy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
You want your boyfriend to give you his ATM card so you can finish his money abi.

Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by smardray(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
all dese mods have been eyeing me since morning so leemme drop dis

Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by pojophilius(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
i no knw this op wahala,person wey don high post sumtn and u still sumaw see sense in bringing it here
Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by Azeequeen(f): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
See as the girl be sef
Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
She looks like a minor. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by YhungPablo(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
the person below gives a fck.
Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by Unique23(f): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Heheheheheheh wetin we no go hear from dem females gringringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye’ S Kids Pose By His Chrysler Prowler.(photos ) / Phyno Turns Celebrities Photographer / Girl Allegedly Set Up Boy And Had Him Bathed With Acid Because Of £6k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.