Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,943 members, 7,803,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC (2267 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting / President Buhari Hosted APC Chieftains To Dinner At The State House (photos) / Ozekhome Petitions Magu Over N450m Enugu PDP Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by TheHerald: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Former senate president Chief Ken Nnamani is set to dump the People’s Democratic Party to join the ruling the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He will be leading other chieftains of the PDP in Enugu state are set to decamp to the ruling party, the Enugu chapter of the APC announced on Monday, January 16.
The immediate past Speaker of the Enugu state House of Assembly, Hon. Eugene Odo is said to be among the defectors.

Dr Ben Nwoye, Chairman of the APC in the state, disclosed this to newsmen at the party secretariat in Enugu.

Nwoye said the APC in Enugu expects the old and new politicians from the PDP and other political parties to join the ruling party.

He dismissed the speculations that the Enugu APC would not welcome the Deputy Senate President, Chief Ike Ekweremadu into the party should the lawmaker decides to dump the PDP.

Nwoye was reacting to a statement issued by the APC spokesperson in the state, Mrs. Kate Offor, advising Ekweremaddu to stay in PDP and clear the huge mess he created for the APC.

But the chairman discredited the statement, saying it did not come from the party’s leadership in the state.
He maintained that the party’s door is open to anyone ready to join.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/ex-senate-president-nnamani-set-lead-enugu-pdp-chieftains-apc/#78G2vQr9PgJfBWQD.99

1 Like

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Elkay3: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
That'd be a shame. If true.

1 Like

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Sibrah: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
They are traitors

1 Like

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Same Politicians, different flags every four years.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by rusher14: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
Same Politicians, different flags every four years.

I know you have decamped in spirit.

1 Like

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by seunmsg(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
At this rate, nobody will remain in PDP by 2019. Funny enough, majority of those joining APC in recent days are the same set of people that told us in 2015 that APC is an Islamic with islamisation agenda. So, what has changed now?

5 Likes

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Eledan: 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
seunmsg:
At this rate, nobody will remain in PDP by 2019. Funny enough, majority of those joining APC in recent days are the same set of people that told us in 2015 that APC is an Islamic with islamisation agenda. So, what has changed now?

The coming to power of people of APC is the biggest test for our democracy. They are mostly the traditional people in opposition and those.
The people left to provide opposition have NEVER play opposition politics since Nigeria independence, they go with any government in power (AGIP), former President Sheu Shagari actually referred to their foremost political leader as a POLITICAL PROSTITUTE who is only interested in political patronage.

1 Like

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by chriskosherbal(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Politicians hmmmm
Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by ImperialYoruba: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ibo leaders joining ewedu and amala party.

We go conquer Iboland, by force or by fire!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Corrinthians(m): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

grin

5 Likes

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Deathslater: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

First go and liberate leegosi from your Igbo lords before you beat your flat chests.

1 Like

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Rt. Hon. Odo is a grass root politician just that he too small for 'glatiator' in his home town
Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nonsense. This is the reason why I always laugh when I see hungry recession prone felas abusing themselves on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by TheChapters: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deathslater:
First go and liberate leegosi from your Igbo lords before you beat your flat chests.

IDIOTIC PEOPLE OF Biafra - IPOB

4 Likes

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by TheChapters: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deathslater:
Ni Nigga Bleep you and coward odua tribe.

Ultimatum loudmouthed idiotic people of biashit. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Deathslater: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Eledan:

The coming to power of people of APC is the biggest test for our democracy. They are mostly the traditional people in opposition and those.
The people left to provide opposition have NEVER play opposition politics since Nigeria independence, they go with any government in power (AGIP), former President Sheu Shagari actually referred to their foremost political leader as a POLITICAL PROSTITUTE who is only interested in political patronage.
The entire Southwest people are political prostitutes including your dying lord Tinubu.
Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Deathslater: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
TheChapters:

Ultimatum loudmouthed idiotic people of biashit. Lol
Cactus champing monkeys of oduaarewanistan republic.
Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by TheChapters: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deathslater:
Cactus champing monkeys of oduaarewanistan republic.

Gorrilla cannibals of IDIOTIC PEOPLE OF Biafra -IPOB

3 Likes

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Deathslater: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
TheChapters:

Gorrilla cannibals of IDIOTIC PEOPLE OF Biafra -IPOB
Dirty apes with circle shaped heads from oduaarewanistan republic.

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by TheChapters: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deathslater:
Dirty apes with circle shaped heads from oduaarewanistan republic.

E pain am cheesy Cocaine smuggling cannibals from the cursed erosion ravaged sad beastland grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Deathslater: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
TheChapters:

E pain am cheesy Cocaine smuggling cannibals from the cursed erosion ravaged sad beastland grin
Lmaoo, ritual killers from oduaarewanistan, human parts dealing merchants from Ogun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by TheChapters: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deathslater:
Lmaoo, ritual killers from oduaarewanistan, human parts dealing merchants from Ogun state.

See tears. E pain you seriously. Buhahahahaha.

IDIOTIC PEOPLE OF Biafra -IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Deathslater: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
TheChapters:

See tears. E pain you seriously. Buhahahahaha.

IDIOTIC PEOPLE OF Biafra -IPOB
You are the pained one here. I can see the tears rushing down from your eyes like Ogbomosho hill stream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by TheChapters: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deathslater:
You are the pained one here. I can see the tears rushing down from your eyes like Ogbomosho hill stream.

Painment is making you post irrelevant pictures, you are sad and hiding it behind smileys. Sorry, take handkerchief before you start you cocaine smuggling journey of no return to Asia. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Jesusloveyou: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ken nnamani is not supposed to be in pdp
Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Deathslater: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
TheChapters:

Painment is making you post irrelevant pictures, you are sad and hiding it behind smileys. Sorry, take handkerchief before you start you cocaine smuggling journey of no return to Asia. Lol
Lol little man you are the one here dying in frustrations and the pains I inflicted on you after wasting the time you could used to attend to your oga's customers. You are now fired from your oga's shop! Buhahahaha!

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
rusher14:

I know you have decamped in spirit.
I am staying out of the madness. I am more of a global citizen now, I have no intention of reducing myself to the boundaries of any country.
Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Eledan: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deathslater:
The entire Southwest people are political prostitutes including your dying lord Tinubu.

The political prostitute are actually those that labeled the APC an Amala & Ewedu and Islamic party less than 2 years ago but are now falling over themselves to join the same party.
I didn't mention any part of Nigeria but you decided to wear the toga because you think it fits you.

1 Like

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Deathslater: 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Eledan:

The political prostitute are actually those that labeled the APC an Amala & Ewedu and Islamic party less than 2 years ago but are now falling over themselves to join the same party.
I didn't mention any part of Nigeria but you decided to wear the toga because you think it fits you.
Shut up there! I know you were referring to people cos you sounded like a potential tribalist in the first place.
Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Eledan: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deathslater:
Shut up there! I know you were referring to people cos you sounded like a potential tribalist in the first place.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guilty conscience

1 Like

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Deathslater: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
Eledan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Guilty conscience
Are you on guilt trip? Shut up and face front.

(1) (2) (Reply)

nnamdi Kanu to renounce biafra / The First Threat Of Seccession In Nigeria Was Made By The Yorubas / The Southwest Propagandas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.