Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Google Adsense Account For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Account For Sale (1052 Views)

Is It Harder For Google To Upgrade An Adsense Account, Than To Approve New One. / Google Adsense / Nigeria Adsense Account For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Account For Sale by snnaija(f): 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
it's a Nigerian verified Google adsense account and it's for sale at an affordable price call 07036295530 for more info.

*modified...pls to avoid Nairalanders calling me a Scammer which I know am not,if you don't stay in ph or Owerri pls don't contact me,this is to ensure that we see face to face so you will get you're adsense account thank you,but for me to post my identity here, you most be dreaming,identity theft is real!!!
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by EntclassBlog(m): 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Scammer.

snnaija:
it's a Nigerian verified Google adsense account and it's for sale at an affordable price call 07036295530 for more info
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by EntclassBlog(m): 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Scammer. Jobless fool. You created account 4days ago to scam your family. Useless fool.

snnaija:
it's a Nigerian verified Google adsense account and it's for sale at an affordable price call 07036295530 for more info
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by snnaija(f): 5:24am On Jan 18, 2017
EntclassBlog:
Scammer. Jobless fool. You created account 4days ago to scam your family. Useless fool.

I choose to ignor you...have I scammed you before,don't just come here calling people Scammer
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Post the screenshot of the Adsense let's see.
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by shine70: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Foolish scammer i will soon arrest and burn you to death
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by snnaija(f): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
radiokilla:
Post the screenshot of the Adsense let's see.
it's a hosted account but all you need to to is this
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2534771?hl=en
and you get it up and running
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by Johnnyessence(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
snnaija:
see nemesis will surely catch you here. You have been starting to scam people. Upload ur email address, your facebook I'd, twitter I'd and google+ I'd. You can't be scamming people here ok. Then also name the customers you have sell your adsense to. If you are a scammer you will be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by Johnnyessence(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
snnaija:

it's a hosted account but all you need to to is this
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2534771?hl=en
and you get it up and running
post d website of the hosted accounts with the traffic of the website. Even if you hacker you will be caught.
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by snnaija(f): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Johnnyessence:
post d website of the hosted accounts with the traffic of the website. Even if you hacker you will be caught.
check the time cos I just took it now

Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by Johnnyessence(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
snnaija:

check the time cos I just took it now
u have not post d website of d hosted account.including d name of the hosted account.
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by snnaija(f): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Johnnyessence:
u have not post d website of d hosted account.including d name of the hosted account.
am done trying to make you understand...you can go ahead and call me all that you want,the truth is I can't make you see reason with me probably because someone have scammed you and you end up believing that every one is a Scammer just like a thief who believe that every person wearing black in the street is a policeman even if I post everything you asked me to post here...it still will not make you understand,even if I post my social media handles you probably will end up spoiling my name.so am done trying to proof myself

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by Johnnyessence(m): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
snnaija:

am done trying to make you understand...you can go ahead and call me all that you want,the truth is I can't make you see reason with me probably because someone have scammed you and you end up believing that every one is a Scammer just like a thief who believe that every person wearing black in the street is a policeman even if I post everything you asked me to post here...it still will not make you understand,even if I post my social media handles you probably will end up spoiling my name.so am done trying to proof myself
I will not spoil your name if you are genuine. But if you proof other wise uyour names will destroyed for scamming innocent people. I said d other time that you should post yd URL of the hosting domain. U proof abortive. No body will have any deals with you if you are behaving this way ooooo. For people to believeyou and your business kindly display your fb I'd tywitter I'd and Google plus ID. It will help u in ur business ok. Display it and let everyone see. A genuine one doesn't hide things ok.

2 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by snnaija(f): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Johnnyessence:
I will not spoil your name if you are genuine. But if you proof other wise uyour names will destroyed for scamming innocent people. I said d other time that you should post yd URL of the hosting domain. U proof abortive. No body will have any deals with you if you are behaving this way ooooo. For people to believeyou and your business kindly display your fb I'd tywitter I'd and Google plus ID. It will help u in ur business ok. Display it and let everyone see. A genuine one doesn't hide things ok.
alright for a start follow me on Twitter @sweetnoisenaija, you will still go ahead and call me Scammer cos that's the only name that people say easily these days
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by career44(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
another scammer on the loose...guy if you cannot post your facebook username , twitter Id and tell us who you have done business with before , then you are a real scammer...i can buy the account from you but I see scam written all over you..
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by Johnnyessence(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
snnaija:

alright for a start follow me on Twitter @sweetnoisenaija, you will still go ahead and call me Scammer cos that's the only name that people say easily these days
if you can't specify who you are and your real name in this thread, u are nothing but a real scammer. You have fail in your scamming here. A lot of you are much in webmaster thread. God will surely expose you guys ok. Tell us who u be ok. Let us know you more. Not displaying hastag on facebook that u just register of recent. Mention d people u have sell ads to. Mention them here and we will vverify them.
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by EntclassBlog(m): 12:18am On Jan 19, 2017
snnaija:

I choose to ignor you...have I scammed you before,don't just come here calling people Scammer

Everything about you is fake. Your Gender is a Female. Hungry fool.
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by snnaija(f): 5:38am On Jan 19, 2017
EntclassBlog:

Everything about you is fake. Your Gender is a Female. Hungry fool.
what ever dude,go hug a power station
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by Johnnyessence(m): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2017
snnaija:

what ever dude,go hug a power station
u see now u have been caught redhanded. Ur username here will be black listed. And if u change your username again u will be catch. We are more aware and more smarter than you. You can't be fooling everyone here ok step up your game. Stop all this ur scamming. It will not help u in life but destroy you. If you don't tender what everyone ask so far u are a fraudster that will soon be arrested. U. Have decided in your life to dupe everyone. But u. Will be arrested in due time.
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by shine70: 7:06am On Jan 19, 2017
Remove this thrend Now, If you don't want to finish 2017 in jail. You are foolish.
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by snnaija(f): 9:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Johnnyessence:
u see now u have been caught redhanded. Ur username here will be black listed. And if u change your username again u will be catch. We are more aware and more smarter than you. You can't be fooling everyone here ok step up your game. Stop all this ur scamming. It will not help u in life but destroy you. If you don't tender what everyone ask so far u are a fraudster that will soon be arrested. U. Have decided in your life to dupe everyone. But u. Will be arrested in due time.
believe what you like...it's a free world, keep running your mouth
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by Johnnyessence(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
snnaija:
believe what you like...it's a free world, keep running your mouth
u are still pained cos we don catch u hmmm.
Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale by Obatechnologies(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
FAILED 90% OF MY 8 TEMPLATE.
****ALERT****

(1) (Reply)

Intranet: Will Running A Localhost As Intranet Be A Wise Option / I Will Develop A Site Like Freelancer/upwork For Just 20k / Skills I Need To Start A Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.