Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits (3754 Views)

Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List / "Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos) / "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by Nihza(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe has a reputation for being very blunt with words without any care to either pretend or sugarcoat the delivery of her words.

She sent her fans into frenzy on snapchat via a very sexual thread where she admitted thather vagina her favourite body part.

“What’s your favourite body part,” she asked fans on her social media, before quickly adding, “mine’s the Vagina.”

Huddah, who previously claimed that her income is from working on their family farm in Kenya, has always left fans confounded about how she funds her trips all over the world, with occasional quips from fans slating her for being an alleged runs girl.

On getting criticized for her statement, she snapped back at fans saying, “Why are you worried about my pussy?”

“It’s me who is getting bleeped. Not you or your mother. Worry about your mother’s pussy. It gave birth to you.”

Nigeria's hottest star, Wizkid has previously been sighted cozying up to the former BBA star, consequently sparking a dating rumour that eventually fizzled out within days.

It is her vagina after all.

See the controversial SnapChat declaration:

http://mojidelano.com/2017/01/my-psy-is-the-favorite-part-of-my-body-bba-star-huddah-monroe-admits/

Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by SoftP(m): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
Who born you cry so pathetic
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by nnachukz(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kenya? OK. It is in their blood.
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by Ten12(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hope it doesn't bring out awful odors like most beautiful Kenyan girls I know
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by SoftP(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ten12:
Hope it doesn't bring out awful odors like most beautiful Kenyan girls I know
Most/ I know Are u a sanitary inspector undecided
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by segebase(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
pix of pucci or idontbelivit
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin

Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by Kingsley1000(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
wetin wizkid dey kiss?
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by chriskosherbal(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmmmm seriously !!!
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by LecciGucci: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Whatever....but she's damn pretty.
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by SalomonKane: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Of course, I like your kind. You say it, fair and square. Your pussy_ is your favourite part of your body, babe, take care of it very well. It's the surest way to get rich these days. wink
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by Azeequeen(f): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
This saying comes to mind 'when God gives beauty without brain,the private part suffers the most'
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by wizard007(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
This babe tight o jere kiss see the body on here mehn!

I'm yet to figure out why this Wizkid isn't dead yet, on top all the thing wet him papa no fit chop wey him dey chew anyhow grin JK
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by Unique23(f): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
SoftP:
Most/ I know Are u a sanitary inspector undecided
Lol
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
I weep for the future of Africa.

40 years from nw na her type go dey contest for president
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by ffrreeee(f): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Where again would you have chosen as your favourite part?
Your flat chest?
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:
Whatever....but she's damn pretty.
Walahi that pussy go sweet. Oh
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Azeequeen:
This saying comes to mind 'when God gives beauty without brain,the private part suffers the most'
#peteedochie
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Unique23:
Lol
Babe you sweet oh abeg can you give me your contact
Re: 'my P**sy Is The Favorite Part Of My Body' - BBA Star, Huddah Monroe Admits by Unique23(f): 5:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Ogbonnaya1:
Babe you sweet oh abeg can you give me your contact
ehn

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Height Was Campare With Akin And Pawpaw By Zlatan / Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter With Lovely Photos On Her Birthday / Stephnie Okereke Is The Best Actress In Nollywood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.