Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals (54065 Views)

Get Loans Up To N5m At Zero Percent Interest With No Collateral / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / 100 Percent Interest In 30 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Thoby1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
media and MMM, if seun and is crew can swear that they didn't do MMM #MMMLAND
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Johnsown1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
I will PH by march if the system still fuctions

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Iyun2011: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=wellmax post=52885220]Is this Nairaland or mmmland?
MMM news every 1 hour
[/quote

Need a new way to earn, visit
www.moneynaijaa.
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by mayoor15(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
eanestca:
lol,

mmm or whatever you call yourself abeg give me back my capital, keep all your interest 30%, 20%, 40%.
my babe is leaving me because we are about cancelling the proposed traditional wedding to reschedule it, na beg I dey beg cry
Then let her go. all she wanted before was your money, in short, u are her ATM, do you think a girl like that will stay faithful to you peradventure you lose your job or business? If she is adamant to leave, it means you were not the only one before, you were just the highest bidder, my advice bro, let her go

3 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by akinluyi02(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Na una sabi...
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
MMM is gone for good..

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Aldebaran(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nairaland Mods with MMM wahala
D moment a top guider catches a prominent Mod on Nairaland. grin

5 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by dealbest: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
After all the education ur parents put you through u graduated to come and play kalo kalo.. Mmm. Awon obie ma fowo Jo nah oh.

11 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by litaninja(m): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
LMAO
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nelson21(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
rekeson:
Those telling you to quit MMM have no solution to ur financial problems, they can't give u a job, they can't provide you accommodation, and they don't care if u live or die.

U can chose to listen to them and die in penury, or come onboard so that mmm can rob Peter to pay u, and rob u to pay somebody else. In the end money will circulate round we participants...

Lolzzz
Are you serious?

On another note, 519 guests and a long list of names currently viewing this thread.

Seun lalasticlala , i can see you guys smiling right now

3 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by bestspoke: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
gondon:
MMM@@@ I don't need ya interest again, Just gv me my capital of #679,000 and REFERAL BONUS OF #247,320 PLEASE......

MMM please ohhhh, my marriage dey shake plzzz.

Jeez mehn...hpe they pay so you can bail out oo

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by CityHitz: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2017

1 Share

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by akilo1: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
where are the people saying mmm ve pay me yesterday?mumu go kill una

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by CityHitz: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Aldebaran:
Nairaland Mods with MMM wahala
D moment a top guider catches a prominent Mod on Nairaland. grin

very funny... http://cityhitz.com/?s=payoneer+card
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by TinaAnita(f): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
MMM needs new victims to pay the old victims otherwise the ponzi would crash again in no distant time. Now I believe what the Senate said about MMM, it's all about robbing Peter to pay Paul. Make una kontinu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by chukwuwike2ny(m): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment
Per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus.

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029

2 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by chumakk: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lets take some minutes and laugh MMMites grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Bekimbo(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
MMM pay me my money,I never pay my school fees MMM plzz ooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
You guys should stop spreading lies. I just got my alert of 900k.. MMM still working if you know your onions..

2 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by SweetJoystick(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fabulousb36:
Pls lala stop taking MMM affiliated posts to fp its irritating ...
I might have to puke next tym.
You better start puking because more will hit front page

5 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by SweetJoystick(m): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
CityHitz:
you can check this now
http://cityhitz.com/?s=payoneer+card
How do you fund this account? Only companies are allowed to pay in there
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by SweetJoystick(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
chukwuwike2ny:
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
How much to get the bus?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by back2sender: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Naa 40%, How many mouths does MMM speaks with, too many inconsistency and excuses when it is time to pay back peoples money.
When the scheme started there was none of this conditions and phrases ooooo but naa too many story story from MMM.
MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
gondon:
MMM@@@ I don't need ya interest again, Just gv me my capital of #679,000 and REFERAL BONUS OF #247,320 PLEASE......

MMM please ohhhh, my marriage dey shake plzzz.
anybody force u do? agbaya... na u get money pass for mmm?
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by IVORY2009(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
[s]
AntiWailer:
Correct 100%. The greedy ones will still nack head.

It is better to count losses and move on.

Instead of waiting for other people to fall victim and bail them out.

I pity those who have huge money in the scheme. Not all these 5k, 15k, 20k forming bank alert.

I can tell you that most people who 'invested' 100k and above in the scheme can not even click the "GH" button not to talk of getting their money.

They will come out to lie about it. The truth staring at 'investors' remains that MMM is not yet back and will likely not be back.

The time they chose to FREEZE account was a miscalculation from whoever their strategists are.

People are usually broke in January and you can't even get as much to keep the system rolling. This is one of the major reasons MMM will die sooner than we expect.

Even he die hard marketers are just waiting to get their money and bail out. Not for the love of the system.

As for those counting 500Million 'Macro' on the screen. Kontinue.

N:B
The truth is bitter and those sending mails that i should stop or be neutral should stop sending me mails because I wont stop.

Thank u.

[/s]

Cool down!!!
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by microscopic: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
It's the participants of MMM that will crash it due to fear of getting their money back.

I wish dem well shaa!

As 4 me am not interested

2 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by TheEminentLaity: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
How much is a bus? Let's talk
chukwuwike2ny:
Hello,

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
scooby12:
You guys should stop spreading lies. I just got my alert of 900k.. MMM still working if you know your onions..
now its if you know onions... Na man know man now abi wetin. Onions ko, Tomato ni

10 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by meme98: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
A Ponzi scheme (/ˈpɒn.zi/; also a Ponzi game) [1] is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. Ponzi schemes occasionally begin as legitimate businesses, until the business fails to achieve the returns expected. The business becomes a Ponzi scheme if it then continues under fraudulent terms. Whatever the initial situation, the perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to sustain the scheme.[2] The scheme is named after Charles Ponzi,[3] who became notorious for using the technique in 1920

2 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by gbegemaster(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
fixedhollies:
Speedy recovery mmm... I guessed the break opened the loop holes! It's ok...
The break was to cover their backside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes / Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money / 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.