Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals (54071 Views)

Get Loans Up To N5m At Zero Percent Interest With No Collateral / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / 100 Percent Interest In 30 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Bluesearoll(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
LET THEM INCREASE IT TO 10000000000%........ I NO DO AGAIN... OLEEEEEEEE.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Bluesearoll(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
DESPERADO.... S

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Emycord: 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
lilfreezy:
Ugorji mavrodichukwu will not give people their money now.

I'm sure Aramide's song was for MMM
"Pay me what you owe me ; e fun mi l'owo mi

grin grin grin
abeg remove that igbo name there

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
majekdom2:
now its if you know onions... Na man know man now abi wetin. Onions ko, Tomato ni

You are funny. grin

MMM till buhari fix our economy..
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nelson21(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
scooby12:
You guys should stop spreading lies. I just got my alert of 900k.. MMM still working if you know your onions..

Not just onions, Garlic too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by oruma19: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
If they like let dem raise it to 100% d cash don go. Some gained others lost their hand earned money. Mmm guiders killed the system. They were just busy collecting without putting back. Satan will retrieve the money from them thru sickness and troubles. Nonsense pple.

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nelson21:

MMM till mavrodi turns black...
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nelson21(m): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
scooby12:

MMM till mavrodi turns black...

Or purple.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nelson21:

Or purple.

MMM is real... I just got paid.

Bye oga Nelson..
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
gondon:
MMM@@@ I don't need ya interest again, Just gv me my capital of #679,000 and REFERAL BONUS OF #247,320 PLEASE......

MMM please ohhhh, my marriage dey shake plzzz.

Will Ur begging here encourage people to join the system?
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Plus234(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
what about us that have over 500k in there, how do we get paid ?
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by brightology3: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=52885328][/quote]y should I be lying bro?
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nelson21(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
scooby12:

MMM is real... I just got paid.

Bye oga Nelson..

Alright, I hope they pay everyone, Bye Oga scooby12.

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
AntiWailer:
Correct 100%. The greedy ones will still nack head.

It is better to count losses and move on.

Instead of waiting for other people to fall victim and bail them out.

I pity those who have huge money in the scheme. Not all these 5k, 15k, 20k forming bank alert.

I can tell you that most people who 'invested' 100k and above in the scheme can not even click the "GH" button not to talk of getting their money.

They will come out to lie about it. The truth staring at 'investors' remains that MMM is not yet back and will likely not be back.

The time they chose to FREEZE account was a miscalculation from whoever their strategists are.

People are usually broke in January and you can't even get as much to keep the system rolling. This is one of the major reasons MMM will die sooner than we expect.

Even he die hard marketers are just waiting to get their money and bail out. Not for the love of the system.

As for those counting 500Million 'Macro' on the screen. Kontinue.

N:B
The truth is bitter and those sending mails that i should stop or be neutral should stop sending me mails because I wont stop.

Thank u.
YOU ARE VERY CORRECT. THE PERSON THAT ADVISED THEM TO FROZE THEIR ACCOUNT KILLED THE SCHEME.THEY COULD HAVE CONTINUE TO MILK THE GAULIBLES AND THEN THIS JANUARY ANNOUNCE THE INCREASE IN THE %OF INTEREST UNTIL THEY MILK THEM DRY.NO AMOUNT OF CAJOLING CAN BRING BACK THIS FRAUDULENT SCHEME.

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by aluko360(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
MMM fanatics are like one way traffic.

They saw the warning signs but choose to ignore

2 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Africanpoint(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
His I got paired on 15 of Jan 2017 and was help on 16 Jan see www.africanpoint.tk
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by lielbree: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Abeyjide:
I got my GH this morning. my bank alert.
Picsure or... shocked
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
LIES....... OP get a life with less LIES
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by microscopic: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
oruma19:
If they like let dem raise it to 100% d cash don go. Some gained others lost their hand earned money. Mmm guiders killed the system. They were just busy collecting without putting back. Satan will retrieve the money from them thru sickness and troubles. Nonsense pple.
Hmmm u sound so angered
From the way u talk, it seems MMM really drained u.

No offence, am only asking oo
Lol

2 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by oruma19: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
oruma19:
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by oruma19: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
microscopic:

Hmmm u sound so angered
From the way u talk, it seems MMM really drained u.

No offence, am only asking oo
Lol
yes na. The admin is stupid. Let dem chop

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by PENCHANTMARTINS: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
bastards

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by hardballripplez: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
AntiWailer:

I pity those who have huge money in the scheme. Not all these 5k, 15k, 20k forming bank alert.

I can tell you that most people who 'invested' 100k and above in the scheme can not even click the "GH" button not to talk of getting their money.

They will come out to lie about it. The truth staring at 'investors' remains that MMM is not yet back and will likely not be back.

The time they chose to FREEZE account was a miscalculation from whoever their strategists are.

People are usually broke in January and you can't even get as much to keep the system rolling. This is one of the major reasons MMM will die sooner than we expect.

Even the die hard marketers are just waiting to get their money and bail out. Not for the love of the system.

The truth is bitter and those sending mails that i should stop or be neutral should stop sending me mails because I wont stop.

Thank u.

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Saylawchar(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
I was able to click on GH and got it done since Sunday night, now waiting for who to PH to my bank account, i need my dole back asap.... MMM i hail thee ohhh......lol

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by jubrealguy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
MMM till buhari learn how to manage Nigeria
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by ephi123(f): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nelson21:

haha grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by gbegemaster(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
jubrealguy:
MMM till buhari learn how to manage Nigeria
Who will the MMM losses affect? Buhari?

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by ephi123(f): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
AntiWailer:

Even the die hard marketers are just waiting to get their money and bail out. Not for the love of the system.

Thank u.

cheesy lmaooo!! This MMM drama has become something else, and Nairaland is not helping matters by bringing to front page.

MMM is not an investment, it is a pyramid scheme, pure and simple.
Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Ruggedpen: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
this Nairaland is one of tools killing MMM because the post is generating traffic, without knowing that he is killing a lot of people that invested in it. if is in the other way round he for done place ban on it. majority of people that made u who you are, are into MMM. so u should better lift it up than bringing it down. with everybody supporting MMM, we will help everybody, we are close to 200m in population imagine when MMM have 70m participant that are willing to provide and get help, Mathematically the scheme will not crash or fail to meet up. my Advice

1 Like

Re: MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
omo see gobe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes / Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money / 86fb Football Ponzi Scheme Steals Over N200 Billion - Investors Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.