Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians (66099 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by joeyrayroy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
"no one has been paid yet" .........Really!!
I have been paid and I have pledged!!
is nairaland not credible anymore? this is getting out of hand..

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Divinecosmas(m): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
People will never mind their business! [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by wizstar001: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
pls do not panic* U may have observed that you cannot find your GH order in your dashboard as well as d introduction of letters to the catcha on logging. This is just evidence of work going on on d new model... Your money is not lost and u can still see it in your mavro as pending withdrawals.. More details coming shortly
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Oilwell(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
That is because you are a fvcking sadists who derived joy in the suffering of your neighbors, Families and friends. Maybe when your whole love ones dies you will get orgasms for once.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by wizstar001: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
mmm *IMPORTANT UPDATE* IF you login to your PO, you will notice that All unmatched GH requests above 50k are been hidden. PLS be informed that its part of the NEW MODEL been implemented by programmers. unmatched GH requests were not cancelled. They were hidden so that you don't cancel it to make more gains. Check your mavro section you will see that it is pending withdrawal just as usual. All is well, do not panic. The GH will appear again when it's time for it to be matched. Thank you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by muyiwaojo1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
OK, I can now say I'm really disappointed in Naira land. I used to get true, informative and unbiased news here. But recently, I realized they are biased. So far so good, I Avent seen any good news about MMM hitting the front page here on Naira land. OH, does that mean people haven't gotten lots of money from MMM or written good things about MMM.
Well, as for me and many people I know, MMM has done marvelous things in our lives and they are still paying. So, for people saying negative things about MMM, I wonder why. And I also what u will gain from destroying a scheme that has helped a lot of people. I hope u and Nairaland can channel your anger and bad Belle towards Nigerian government that has promised us a lot and has done a little or even nothing for us all....

5 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Oilwell(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
muyiwaojo1:
OK, I can now say I'm really disappointed in Naira land. I used to get true, informative and unbiased news here. But recently, I realized they are biased. So far so good, I Avent seen any good news about MMM hitting the front page here on Naira land. OH, does that mean people haven't gotten lots of money from MMM or written good things about MMM.
Well, as for me and many people I know, MMM has done marvelous things in our lives and they are still paying. So, for people saying negative things about MMM, I wonder why. And I also what u will gain from destroying a scheme that has helped a lot of people. I hope u and Nairaland can channel your anger and bad Belle towards Nigerian government that has promised us a lot and has done a little or even nothing for us all....

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Oilwell(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
michaelobinna:
No panic
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by switch47(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
bankylan:
Why are u this stupid? Or are u one of the guiders sent out to deceive the gullible?
MMM is dead and gone...Go and work and stop dreaming.
MMM Nigeria is very much alive and is here to stay....... Get used to that...... For your information ..... I am gainfully employed..... Yes to a government I am working for but owing me six months salary arrears..... MMM Nigeria has done wonders for me while the government has failed ..... I stand with MMM Nigeria ..... My people stands with MMM Nigeria ..... No shaking . MMM is real.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by chessguru(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
I stand with MMM Nigeria . MMM is here to stay . say no to fake media news . No shaking . MMM IS REAL

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by chessguru(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
switch47:
MMM Nigeria is very much alive and is here to stay....... Get used to that...... For your information ..... I am gainfully employed..... Yes to a government I am working for but owing me six months salary arrears..... MMM Nigeria has done wonders for me while the government has failed ..... I stand with MMM Nigeria ..... My people stands with MMM Nigeria ..... No shaking . MMM is real.
WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA . SHAME ON HATERS. MMM has come to stay

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Iamwrath: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
grin cheesy Rope sellers must thoroughly interview intending rope buyers before selling going forward cheesy grin

For the first time I like your comment
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by labbyk(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Juell:
*IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!*

For the sake of sustainability a daily limit for GH is being implemented for the community as a whole.

*Those unmatched GH where just hidden that's why it's still reading pending at the mavro section. This is to avoid cancellations as it was noticed that most participants cancel their GH to get the updated mavro amount (GREED). Your GH order is still on the GH queue so no cause for alarm

*Alot of PH orders are still yet to be matched as the gradual unveiling of the NEW model takes place. We will understand how the new model works as its unveiled.

*SO, LET THERE BE NO PANIC... WE ARE WORKING TOWARDS THE SAME GOAL... BEING FINANCIALLY FREE AND ITS BETTER TO BE FREE FOR LIFE THAN FOR A PERIOD OF TIME*

*JUST RELAX AND ENJOY YOURSELF...*

MMM is a community of people helping each other with their spare money. It's not a company and there is no investment, we only provide help to one another.

TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD
LONG LIVE MMM
bro the thing dey pend and the money still dey grow, i don get help of 39k before but now my money don dey grow again....i am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Iamwrath: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
MinorityTribe:
That is because you are a fvcking sadists who derived joy in the suffering of your neighbors, Families and friends. Maybe when your whole love ones dies you will get orgasms for once.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who send you work?

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by wizstar001: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Payment Recieved, MMM Rocks!

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by dorox(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
successgroup:
Patient is the key to a successful MMM new indulge model. Lets all be patients. The system is the best have ever seen. In as much as my mavro keep increasing to millions with an assure substainability from MMM support, am ready to adhered to all rules by being patients. Its only the brokes and low live individual who have no means of livelihood are those causing panic with false information. MMM all the way.

Of what good is all the mavros in the world if you are unable to convert it into cold hard cash? You are more naive than a child.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Iamwrath: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
gbegemaster:
MMM, you people have not paid the poor and needy finish before you start removing GH? Is there hope for the rich? Chai!
yua joking right?

I thought MMM participants are rich and wealthy that's why they can spare money

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by wafer1: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Too much fun ups and too much xplanation of the Bleep ups means the system is bleeped beyond explanation. My poor Mavrodians wise up

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by ceragon123: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
dederocs:
Perfect con, they got a gang of paid promoters(guider),the same People you pay to...lol.

I keep telling my friends this. As fools are busy providing help, they will be paired with people that are paid to rake in the money. This shit has happened in many countries yet Nigerians keep paying. Even the educated ones too. We should make research before going into ventures.

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by sinaj(f): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
AyLuxury:
I PHed and was paired yesterday. So I paid into the recipient's account today. I just tried logging in now so as to upload POP but d site seems to be going thru an upgrade of some sort. Av got abt 2 hrs left before deadline. Just hope I won't be blocked.
tell the person to extend ur time
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by dederocs(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
ceragon123:

I keep telling my friends this. As fools are busy providing help, they will be paired with people that are paid to rake in the money. This shit has happened in many countries yet Nigerians keep paying. Even the educated ones too. We should make research before going into ventures.

Your head dey there, a smart person Will see the scam clearly. The guiders are the foot soldiers,busy accummulating the funds for their masters....some Will bĂȘ paid interest, but many Will loose their money.

They know if they pay one person,he/she can introduce 10People,and if 3 of those 10 are paid, they Will convince another 30 suckers. You are Lucky if you dont loose money in it.

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Zikdochi(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Vaxt:
Drop ur number here if u feel nairaland is making u to panic, join us at MMM whatsapp group chat to understand more, MMM for live

Plz add diis number 08165953995 to mmm whatsapp group
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by gbegemaster(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Iamwrath:
yua joking right?

I thought MMM participants are rich and wealthy that's why they can spare money

Hahahahahaha
Ask me oh. Maybe the new model will request more money from the rich.
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by dederocs(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
chessguru:
I stand with MMM Nigeria . MMM is here to stay . say no to fake media news . No shaking . MMM IS REAL
Mr guilder,you Sure are smiling to the bank. Badt guy.
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by dorox(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
AyLuxury:
I PHed and was paired yesterday. So I paid into the recipient's account today. I just tried logging in now so as to upload POP but d site seems to be going thru an upgrade of some sort. Av got abt 2 hrs left before deadline. Just hope I won't be blocked.

Your mumu too stubborn, help is beyond you.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by chessguru(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Don't stress over what you can't control.Things always get worse before they get better. But when they do get better, you get the best.Great things take time. Don't give up.Progress, no matter how small, is always something to be proud of........ MMM is coming back gradually and we must believe in the system , MMM is you and i , because we are the PH & GH , we pay each other , we are the community , we are MMM, United we stand strong but divided we fall , believe me if we all cooperate , MMM shall be greater than ever , the media wants us to panic but once we realize this and do the needful ..... SHOW we are ready to stay with MMM and provide help and get help like before . MMM NIGERIA shall be stronger than ever . -Akinov (Share this on your walls) MMM is real and here to stay say no to panic #ISTANDWITHMMMNIGERIA
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
If Hitler had won the war, every mavrodian or what do you all call yourselves would be culled from the population. Without a doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by ojitengineering(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
they said because people should not cancel there GH That why they hide it from the system
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Hawx(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
I got #16000 just this afternoon!
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Sanchase: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Is this the scheme where people change the world ? grin
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Mudley313: 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
muyiwaojo1:

see this 419er...so you want this site to promote a scam ehn? I know you're one of the paid guiders hussling to rake in the last few cash still to be squeezed off the remaining gullible f00ls....nigerians sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by viewingcentres: 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
o ga gan oooooo!!!!! you join mmm to be free for life. lolzzzzzzz imagine everybody in Nigeria join mmm, what will happen?. gobe of the highest order... Receive sense if you cant invest and work for money, help a boy on the street who's got brains but lack funds, invest in him PH him and he ll forever be grateful to you even God will PH you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool. well Im just thinking....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.