Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians (66106 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by mayorb4real: 12:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Watch!!!

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by lawrenceunaa: 1:19am On Jan 18, 2017
Juell:
*IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!*

For the sake of sustainability a daily limit for GH is being implemented for the community as a whole.

*Those unmatched GH where just hidden that's why it's still reading pending at the mavro section. This is to avoid cancellations as it was noticed that most participants cancel their GH to get the updated mavro amount (GREED). Your GH order is still on the GH queue so no cause for alarm

*Alot of PH orders are still yet to be matched as the gradual unveiling of the NEW model takes place. We will understand how the new model works as its unveiled.

*SO, LET THERE BE NO PANIC... WE ARE WORKING TOWARDS THE SAME GOAL... BEING FINANCIALLY FREE AND ITS BETTER TO BE FREE FOR LIFE THAN FOR A PERIOD OF TIME*

*JUST RELAX AND ENJOY YOURSELF...*

MMM is a community of people helping each other with their spare money. It's not a company and there is no investment, we only provide help to one another.

TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD
LONG LIVE MMM
hope u won't cancel the ph request after the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by diallo12(m): 5:54am On Jan 18, 2017
Vaxt:
Drop ur number here if u feel nairaland is making u to panic, join us at MMM whatsapp group chat to understand more, MMM for live
Add me
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Flatties: 6:19am On Jan 18, 2017
grin cheesy plenty people sleep for this thread .. Em em em gobe
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by awoluyi(m): 6:21am On Jan 18, 2017
MMM is Minus X Minus X Minus = Minus.
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by softtouch2(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
pek:
Poorly researched article. The writer didn't bother to find out the reason the GH was removed. To make matters worse, he claimed nobody has been paid. FYI; just got an alert of 87k in my account.

continue...

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by softtouch2(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Juell:
*IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!*

For the sake of sustainability a daily limit for GH is being implemented for the community as a whole.

*Those unmatched GH where just hidden that's why it's still reading pending at the mavro section. This is to avoid cancellations as it was noticed that most participants cancel their GH to get the updated mavro amount (GREED). Your GH order is still on the GH queue so no cause for alarm

*Alot of PH orders are still yet to be matched as the gradual unveiling of the NEW model takes place. We will understand how the new model works as its unveiled.

*SO, LET THERE BE NO PANIC... WE ARE WORKING TOWARDS THE SAME GOAL... BEING FINANCIALLY FREE AND ITS BETTER TO BE FREE FOR LIFE THAN FOR A PERIOD OF TIME*

*JUST RELAX AND ENJOY YOURSELF...*

MMM is a community of people helping each other with their spare money. It's not a company and there is no investment, we only provide help to one another.

TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD
LONG LIVE MMM

#Nowplaying James Blunt - All The Lost Souls

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by vicoson(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
I just received payment. MMM rocks.

Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by gbegemaster(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
mayorb4real:
its Just funny the way mavrodians are acting, u just wanna lure new people to the system so that u guys too can cash out like your guilders abi? Mmm boast of over 3m paticipants, if the mmm community really believes in the system now why not start PHing, am sure if 1m of u do that, such topic wont arise today. U just want another foolish fellow to pay for your foolishness. Mind you shebi its help u rendered, then let God pay u back now. My people its not too late, accept your fate and move on. With time u will recover.
Lol @ let God pay you back.
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by Intanet(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
For some days now, I and my friends have been thinking of how to withdraw all our money from MMM. Lucky enough, today, I stumbled on this link that I am about to share now.

Click to see how to withdraw all your money.

http://www.mcdoglaznote.com/2017/01/how-to-withdraw-all-your-money-from-mmm.html
Re: Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians by nuelchill22: 6:26am On Aug 10, 2017
MMM is back and fully in motion. countless of participants earn their money every mavro day. they are so open and plain these time around. so i urge all MMM deserters to still fall back to business.

so to know more about how to pull out the money you thought is lost to MMM, try out the link below

www.infocabal.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.