Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,909 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday (1276 Views)

Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party / Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by Aminat508(f): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
A man took to social media to celebrate his daughter's birthday in style. He shared images of him backing her beautiful daughter alongside his beautiful wishes for the birthday girl.

As shared by Facebook User, Ògbéni-Czar Kòkúmó Àşę-Edumare

When you woke up early this morning, you walked up to me and said "Daddy, salam 'alaykum." "Daddy, back me", little did you know today was a SPECIAL day for you.

Aaliyah, Akóredé, Omobáyòdé, Oyinkánsólá, Mirabel omo Luqman (Wisdom) Omógbóláhàn Kòkúmó, a.k.a ÒGBÉNI CZAR™, as you make (2 years) on earth today, I pray God cause your glory to shine across the globe.

The world shall worship at your feet. You shall continue to be a source of joy and happiness to your beauteous mother and 1 as well as your big sis-Isabella, your aunt, your small grandmother, big mummy, our maid-Lawusa and everyone around you.

Happy birthday omo Èkùn!

source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/01/lovely-dad-see-what-father-did-to.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by Aminat508(f): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by talk2alabama: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
I don't understand.. I was expecting to see something cool.... Aminat mind urself angry

1 Like

Re: Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by dikeigbo2(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Caring dad.....more blessing grin

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Excerpt: A man took to social media to celebrate her daughter's birthday in style
Topic: Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday
Issokae embarassed

HBD to the lil one. smiley
Grow and excel in grace.

I'll suggest they take that thing off her head, doesn't flatter her look. Better still, make it shorter next time.

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by Aminat508(f): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
talk2alabama:
I don't understand.. I was expecting to see something cool.... Aminat mind urself angry
waidat? Go and back your pikin Joo grin tongue
Re: Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by talk2alabama: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Aminat508:
waidat? Go and back your pikin Joo grin tongue
abegi.... Na so Una go dey praise men who do these things on social media but wen u spot a guy doing it in reality, y'all start yabbing..
Re: Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by greatgod2012(f): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Happy Birthday girl!

May you continue to make your parents happy!

1 Like

Re: Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by winetapper: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by olowookerekemi(f): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hbd set angel
Re: Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by Aminat508(f): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
talk2alabama:
abegi.... Na so Una go dey praise men who do these things on social media but wen u spot a guy doing it in reality, y'all start yabbing..
Do it first make we see joo grin
Re: Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by ayolight(f): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Funjosh come and see o. Its your turn.
Pls Click on my signature to help baby Tomilola who has heart issues and need surgery in India.
She needs us to survive, probably the father will also be glad to back her like this when she get well.
Re: Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by Funjosh(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
smiley

ayolight:
Funjosh come and see o. Its your turn.
Pls Click on my signature to help baby Tomilola who has heart issues and need surgery in India.
She needs us to survive, probably the father will also be glad to back her like this when she get well.
Re: Lovely Dad! See What A Father Did To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lovely, happy birthday baby

(1) (Reply)

She gets goosebumps at the sight of his Guy's manhood. I'm Speechless / Simi Is Right Nigeria Men Re Nt Romantic At All / Screen Shots Of A Conversation With A Desperate Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.