Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 (39889 Views)

How We Survived Recession In Nigeria – Jumia / Top 10 Businesses You Can Do To Survive Recession In Nigeria / Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
2016 was a really rough year for many Nigerians. The news of recession, the massive job loss, the sharp rise in inflation, the salary delays and many more made 2016 a terrible year for the masses. 2017 is here and the same scenario may repeat itself. A wise man said, "If the same thing happens to you twice, then you did not learn anything the first time." How true!

However, one category of people that will escape this repetition are those that take advantage of online business opportunities. Here are reasons why you should too.

1. No fear of job loss

Unlike the usual scenario where you have to work hard at your job to escape the hammer of retrenchment, with an online business, there is no fear of job losses. You are your own boss. You work at your own pace. You have no one to please but yourself. You decide your working time as it is convenient with you. The mental stress that comes from fear of being fired is absent.

2. The exchange rate

No one needs a prophet to tell him that our naira is becoming worthless with the passing of each day. Financial experts are predicting that the naira may still crash further than it is now. At the moment, the naira exchanges at N497 against the dollar. Most online businesses pay in dollars. This simply imply that you are earning more for same effort as long as the naira is crashing.

3. Inflation rate

In 2016, we witnessed a skyrocketing increase in prices of essential commodities like kerosene, gas, tomatoes, rice etc. Analyst are all signalling that prices of goods and services will increase further in 2017. most times, as we all know, once the price of a product goes up, it will remain up; it never comes down again. That spells trouble for normal income earners because their salary will keep losing its purchasing power. This means more hardships for many families.

4. Time and effort efficient

With an online business, you don't need to work hard and stress yourself like you do on your job. With just two hours each day with your system or phone, you are good to go. This means you don't have to quit your job. You can do them both side by side. It is also very cost-effective because you do not need a huge capital (that is if you need capital at all).

5. No academic discrimination

The average graduate or worker knows about discrimination where you have to have a certain qualification or even a specified number of years as experience. With online business, there is no discrimination. Nobody cares whether you graduated with first class, third class or you dropped out. What matters is your creativity. That means that this opportunity is open to everybody, from student to worker, to even the unemployed.

Many Nigerians still think online businesses are a bad idea. The simple truth is that, people are making money online legitimately and you have probably helped another person make money online without knowing. Your refusal to learn may mean you are bypassing a really big opportunity.

Like I will always say, the best time to engage in an online business is now, this is because "good tidings comes to those who hustle while they wait for it".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
will you want to earn legitimate money online in 2017 that is not hyip, ponzy scheme or money doublers? affiliate marketing is the answer. i will show few lucky Nairalanders how i made N121,000 in A single day in affiliate marketing. see www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
do you have a questions about online businesses you want to ask? feel free to ask them on this thread.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Femsmart(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
I'm somehow lazy. I bought your ebook 3 week ago and yet to read it. I tire for myself ooo.

3 Likes

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by voiceoftruthNG: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Which online business can one actually do without capital and experience?
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by 2romantic: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
This guy, u seem quite enlightened. I enjoy ur threads, even in romance section. I always like ur topics.

I will not experience recession this year by God's grace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Femsmart:
I'm somehow lazy. I bought your ebook 3 week ago and yet to read it. I tire for myself ooo.

i wish we still leave in an environment in which koboko is still very useful cool. i would have lash you till you implement the guide and succeed. people are several dollars away from 3weeks ago. kindly dust up your goldmine (The Affiliate jagaban) and explore it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Femsmart(m): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
importexpert:

i wish we still leave in an environment in which koboko is still very useful cool. i would have lash you till you implement the guide and succeed. people are several dollars away from 3weeks ago. kindly dust up your goldmine (The Affiliate jagaban) and explore it.

I swear down I need that koboko. I will make sure I start this January.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by George2016(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Am among
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Aikon: 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
lol

10 Likes

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Also the children of God especially me because God will create Goshen for me.

4 Likes

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Kayendy(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
What online business can someone venture into

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Na even importexpert thread, walks out.

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by lilmizwierd(f): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Femsmart:

see my twin in lazyness
go and read ni tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by femi4: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kayendy:
What online business can someone venture into
MMM

16 Likes

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Pavore9: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
I can relate. cool

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by mccoy47(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Op so are u a billionaire yet? undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
I know this feeling grin....."recession is just a word" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by nextstep(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Even if you earn in dollars, by the time you start buying goods and services, you'll find that everything has gone up, comensurate with the exchange rate. Because, fundamentally, we are a dollar-based economy: that shoe, generator, watch, laptop, tv, rice, fuel, phone, etc you want to buy was obtained with dollars.

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Johnsown1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
So which online biznes will i register in that will pay me in dollars with liitle or less capital,
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by eddy55: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
How can I get ur e-book to know d online business I can venture into?
Pls specify d online business that are available and d starting income. I have a very good laptop already.... Pls I would appreciate quick response.
Thanks.....
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by simpoler: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
pls which online biz is advisable to embark on. I need as many as possible. tanks
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by ogbutony(m): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bros am serious about this online business.lets have a chat please :
hector1981@live.com
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by gurunlocker: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
I won't experience recession, even when economy become worse.

I pray everything become alright tho, but those that know the way won't feel this recession.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by BlindAngel: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Okay
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Femsmart:

I swear down I need that koboko. I will make sure I start this January.

remember not to procrastinate. get started now
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Cleversheva9(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Op.... Please put up ur contact lemme reach u... I work offshore but now, we've not travelled cos of the turnaround maintenance going on there for like 2months now and we just resumed at d office doing nothing but internet is just dere for all of us. Since I resumed dis year, I've been using my internet at d office for majorly bet9ja becos of boredom. U can't believe I put 50k which is not even up to my basic and on the 13th, I won 160k.... This thing might take over me... Please introduce me to this online business now that I'm free and I've got the internet right here abeg.... Thanks... Please put up ur contact.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
voiceoftruthNG:
Which online business can one actually do without capital and experience?

their are different forms of online business. i have tried many of them. the most profitable in my experience is affiliate marketing. see how it works at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
2romantic:
This guy, u seem quite enlightened. I enjoy ur threads, even in romance section. I always like ur topics.

I will not experience recession this year by God's grace.

thanks for the compliment. you need to add action to your words. once their is action to the words, recession cant come close to you.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
George2016:
Am among

i pray so. but you must act on it or it acts on you.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by admax(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ok
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by cooluc(f): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Yeah! On point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment / Price Of A Young Calf? And More Info About Cattle Farming In Nigeria please / More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.