Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame (1892 Views)

Post It Here If You Have Cashed Out Before / Has MMM Paid You? / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by nkemjacob2(m): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
they wont like what am about to say. for media, bad belles,:wailers and government to be ashame. MMM participant should paste d prove of their payment. together we change the world
i no seun wont put this on front page.
Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by Chikelue2000(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
MMM is far beta than dis government of chain. Whether they pay or not, I trust them

4 Likes

Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by OgaInnocent(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alerrrrt!!!
Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by Jerry24kay(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Me!
I received 23k today ..

3 Likes

Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by rottennaija(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
My downline too, though I can't upload her pic proof here.
Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by megaik: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Invest in Oil Palm, earn 1% daily with as low as 30,000 naira.
30,000 = 39,000 in 30 working days
50,000 = 65,000 in 30 working days.
Monthly instant withdrawal payment.
No admin fee,
No protocol.
Post Dated cheques issued to cover capital and profit once we recieve payments
Fill out our forms today and we will call you up for discussion immediately
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vCNjLqJj1t1yM3T3eMv0CpZUNhD64inoUcQ3GgopbQg/edit?usp=sharing
Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by Jpasmac(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
I have been paid

1 Like

Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by Islamicpope(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
U mean d MONEY MESS MAN scheme?
Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by Jerry24kay(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
How I love mmm.
I just got the FULL payment.

I GH 43,000.00 ALL paid today.

Who said mmm is dead.

Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by chessguru(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Don't stress over what you can't control.Things always get worse before they get better. But when they do get better, you get the best.Great things take time. Don't give up.Progress, no matter how small, is always something to be proud of........ MMM is coming back gradually and we must believe in the system , MMM is you and i , because we are the PH & GH , we pay each other , we are the community , we are MMM, United we stand strong but divided we fall , believe me if we all cooperate , MMM shall be greater than ever , the media wants us to panic but once we realize this and do the needful ..... SHOW we are ready to stay with MMM and provide help and get help like before . MMM NIGERIA shall be stronger than ever . -Akinov (Share this on your walls) MMM is real and here to stay say no to panic #ISTANDWITHMMMNIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by nkemjacob2(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
megaik:
Invest in Oil Palm, earn 1% daily with as low as 30,000 naira.
30,000 = 39,000 in 30 working days
50,000 = 65,000 in 30 working days.
Monthly instant withdrawal payment.
No admin fee,
No protocol.
Post Dated cheques issued to cover capital and profit once we recieve payments
Fill out our forms today and we will call you up for discussion immediately
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vCNjLqJj1t1yM3T3eMv0CpZUNhD64inoUcQ3GgopbQg/edit?usp=sharing
are you sure that calculation is achievable
Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by nmreports: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
I think this should make FP
Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by kaypeters: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
I just paid a sum of 22k today... MMM rules

Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by megaik: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
nkemjacob2:
are you sure that calculation is achievable

We have paid people out already
Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by nkemjacob2(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
megaik:

We have paid people out already
but the site too empty to convince someone... i nid more details
Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by megaik: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
nkemjacob2:
but the site too empty to convince someone... i nid more details

LOL....this is no networking site bro. Its a physical business here where you see what we do and how your cash are paid back to you. Besides we give out a post dated cheques to cover your cash, that alone should convince you cuz dud cheque is a crime that can block all our transactions both as company and individual ....We dont do website yet...
Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by nkemjacob2(m): 1:18am On Jan 20, 2017
am willing to invest but u re not convincing me enough. no sales plan, legal assurance of investors etc. wht i saw in d website was an ordinary address, account number and so on... no sane investor will risk his money
Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by peeta4u(m): 4:51am On Jan 20, 2017
paid

Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by gook: 5:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Just don't know why someone can still believe in the mess MMM is right now. I used to be a die hard supporter of it right until 15th of this month.
I have over 15 colleagues who have money to GH an haven't gotten a dime to date including myself.

We talking over 200k and above here.

They just wouldn't allow u GH with or without limits.if u are able create the 31k limit,it gets deleted.

Shitttt has hit the fan..Roll on next plan.

I PHed thinking it could still work but have counted my losses and moved on.

I deleted the PHs so I don't disappoint the 'POOR' am merged with cos I ain't gonna pay nada to anyone.

God bless MMM for enriching some..for the rest of us..lessons learnt atleast personally.

1 Like

Re: If MMM Paid You, Pls Post It So That Bad Belles Will Be Ashame by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 20, 2017
paid 15k

(1) (Reply)

Download Over 30 Hot Evergreen Products With Manufacturer's link in 2019 / Japaul Ipo / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.