Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria (5839 Views)

Different Ways To Earn $1000 Online Monthly / Fullstack Developer Needed - Over ₦250,000 / Angular, Node And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria by johnnym1: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
How to make money online in Nigeria 2017

Before you begin reading, keep in mind that AT NO POINT WILL YOU BE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR ANYTHING

Yes it is true that you can earn ₦495,000 naira monthly ($1000) and more being a publisher with an affiliate network. One thing you should keep in mind that this does not cost a dime to earn money online in Nigeria. The only thing you need is effort and determination.

Guess what I need from you? READ!!!! READ!!!!! READ!!!!!

As a matter of fact there are people who silently earn over $3000 and even more(that’s about 1.5million) monthly which is a decent amount given the current state of the economy.

How do you start?

CPA affiliate marketing, CPA stands for Cost per action, meaning a company will easily pay you if a specified action occurs on the link they provide to you. Some of that action could be people entering their email, completing a survey, filling out a simple form requesting for more information or purchasing a product or service online.

Most of the CPA affiliate networks are based in the United States and do not generally accept all Nigerian publisher (a publisher is also known as an affiliate) applications because many of them consider Nigeria as a high risk country to do business with. Years ago when Nigerians were easily accepted, many sent fraudulent leads/sales to them and raked in a lot of money in the process. Keep in mind that Nigeria is not the only country they regard as high risk, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines etc.

Many will out rightly refuse your application if you select Nigeria as country, however some aspiring online marketers will assume that by changing the country of origin on the form will simply get you in ,trust me they have a robust location detection tool on their application form that tell them exactly where you signed up from.

In 2017, there is a solution for those who are ready to make money online. First this is not a get rich scheme like Ponzi, MMM and others .It is a form of marketing that make you earn US dollars monthly from the comfort of your home. No money required whatsoever.

I will explain below how to get accepted into CPA affiliate network from Nigeria

First if you cannot invest in a blog or website, this is not for you. In the application process, they will ask what your experience level is and all… If you don’t own a website or blog to show them, your application may be denied.

Secondly you must have the ability to write short articles on your website. Nothing special

Strong advice, since most affiliate offers are targeted at USA residents, write what will appeal to your audience. This is where thinking smart comes in.

Once you have the content, you can apply to a network that will accept you (will give you details on the network with high acceptance ratio) some have just 2-15% acceptance.

Continue reading here http://paymeinstantly.com/nigeria/2017/01/16/earn-minimum-%E2%82%A6250000-online-monthly-nigeria/
Re: How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria by johnnym1: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
If you enjoyed the post and learnt a thing or two,do not hesitate to make a comment there
Re: How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria by wink2015(m): 3:55am On Jan 18, 2017
johnnym1:

Before you begin reading, keep in mind that AT NO POINT WILL YOU BE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR ANYTHING

Yes it is true that you can earn ₦495,000 naira monthly ($1000) and more being a publisher with an affiliate network. One thing you should keep in mind that this does not cost a dime to earn money online in Nigeria. The only thing you need is effort and determination.

As a matter of fact there are people who silently earn over $3000 and even more(that’s about 1.5million) monthly which is a decent amount given the current state of the economy.

How do you start?

CPA affiliate marketing, CPA stands for Cost per action, meaning a company will easily pay you if a specified action occurs on the link they provide to you. Some of that action could be people entering their email, completing a survey, filling out a simple form requesting for more information or purchasing a product or service online.

Most of the CPA affiliate networks are based in the United States and do not generally accept all Nigerian publisher (a publisher is also known as an affiliate) applications because many of them consider Nigeria as a high risk country to do business with. Years ago when Nigerians were easily accepted, many sent fraudulent leads/sales to them and raked in a lot of money in the process. Keep in mind that Nigeria is not the only country they regard as high risk, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines etc.

Many will out rightly refuse your application if you select Nigeria as country, however some aspiring online marketers will assume that by changing the country of origin on the form will simply get you in ,trust me they have a robust location detection tool on their application form that tell them exactly where you signed up from.

In 2017, there is a solution for those who are ready to make money online. First this is not a get rich scheme like Ponzi, MMM and others .It is a form of marketing that make you earn US dollars monthly from the comfort of your home. No money required whatsoever.

I will explain below how to get accepted into CPA affiliate network from Nigeria

First if you cannot invest in a blog or website, this is not for you. In the application process, they will ask what your experience level is and all… If you don’t own a website or blog to show them, your application may be denied.

Secondly you must have the ability to write short articles on your website. Nothing special

Strong advice, since most affiliate offers are targeted at USA residents, write what will appeal to your audience. This is where thinking smart comes in.

Once you have the content, you can apply to a network that will accept you (will give you details on the network with high acceptance ratio) some have just 2-15% acceptance.

Continue reading here http://paymeinstantly.com/nigeria/2017/01/16/earn-minimum-%E2%82%A6250000-online-monthly-nigeria/

I am one of those Nigerians who was rejected by cpa network that is peerfly.com, and some few others. I am not working for any at the moment because new cpa network i tried also rejected me. I think they rejected me because I do not have a personal website to give to them in my application. I was telling them that I will use pay per click method to promote offers, bling ads to promote offers, pay per view to promote offers. I guess they were not convinced hence they rejected my application to join. I think they rejected me because of my location that is Nigeria and as you rightly said they think Nigeria is a high risk country.

But can you throw more light or insights into how you beat all this odds to get your application through. I mean how did they accept you as an applicant of those network given the fact that you applied as a Nigerian resident.

I am wondering if it is wise to buy an already registered and approved cpa account. there are people selling maxbounty, ogad, peerfly account. what do you think?

Kindly give me the trick to getting my cpa network approved. should I use virtual private server. amazon free private server, and other form of server that can hide ones identity and country of location to getting approve. My friend Nigeria is hard and getting full time or day time job is beyond the reach of majority of us and it is online business that we are placing our dream on now.
Re: How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria by klosety45: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2017
wink2015:

I am one of those Nigerians who was rejected by cpa network that is peerfly.com, and some few others. I am not working for any at the moment because new cpa network i tried also rejected me. I think they rejected me because I do not have a personal website to give to them in my application. I was telling them that I will use pay per click method to promote offers, bling ads to promote offers, pay per view to promote offers. I guess they were not convinced hence they rejected my application to join. I think they rejected me because of my location that is Nigeria and as you rightly said they think Nigeria is a high risk country.

But can you throw more light or insights into how you beat all this odds to get your application through. I mean how did they accept you as an applicant of those network given the fact that you applied as a Nigerian resident.

I am wondering if it is wise to buy an already registered and approved cpa account. there are people selling maxbounty, ogad, peerfly account. what do you think?

Kindly give me the trick to getting my cpa network approved. should I use virtual private server. amazon free private server, and other form of server that can hide ones identity and country of location to getting approve. My friend Nigeria is hard and getting full time or day time job is beyond the reach of majority of us and it is online business that we are placing our dream on now.
I have a cpa account that goes for a token pm me if u need it.
Re: How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria by johnnym1: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Why would you want to sell a CPA account to him ? You know he will be busted at the end of the day !

klosety45:

I have a cpa account that goes for a token pm me if u need it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria by klosety45: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
johnnym1:
Why would you want to sell a CPA account to him ? You know he will be busted at the end of the day !

Busted? How, i sold 2 crackrevenue account On WF and they are still receiving payment till date. Unless i dont understand what u mean, maybe u should explain better.
Re: How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria by johnnym1: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Are you aware that it is illegal to sell CPA accounts ? The point i am making is to show people how to sign up legitimately and understand how to get approved.

I bet you will agree with me that at some point the account could be flagged and banned,but you as the seller would have been paid and there would be no recourse to the buyer.

Hope you get my point.

klosety45:

Busted? How, i sold 2 crackrevenue account On WF and they are still receiving payment till date. Unless i dont understand what u mean, maybe u should explain better.
Re: How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria by Guru9ja(m): 6:45am On Jan 19, 2017
johnnym1:

How do you start?

which affiliate marketing can I apply for

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria by johnnym1: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2017
Did you take time to read through the complete article ?

Guru9ja:
which affiliate marketing can I apply for
Re: How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
op kindly post ur numbr for pm,cus i ve qustions 2 ask..tanks
Re: How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria by ifyz001: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Get slick beautiful and attractive website to suite your business demands making you stand out from the crowd.
Create Your Own Website & Start Your Online Business :
+ CMS (E-Commerce) Webite Design
+ Contact / Enquiry form
+ jQuery Slide + Banner Rotation
+ Google Map Integration
+ Design & Develop Admin Area
+ 1 x Dynamic Banner with Unlimited images
+ Dynamic Navigation Menu
+ Paypal Payment Gateway
+ Search Engine Submission Get listed in Google
+ Responsive Design (Website Will be Responsive Design for
Any Mobile Device)
Also contact us for your App development for android.
Contact Us: 07037961196, 07036401605..
Re: How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria by Aragon: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2017
johnnym1:
If you enjoyed the post and learnt a thing or two,do not hesitate to make a comment there

Beautiful! And very professional. I actually went to your blog and you seem to write very sincerely from the heart. Are you on Whatsapp? Pls how do I contact you Urgently? Need to speak.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria by johnnym1: 12:55am On Feb 23, 2017
Aragon:

Beautiful! And very professional. I actually went to your blog and you seem to write very sincerely from the heart. Are you on Whatsapp? Pls how do I contact you Urgently? Need to speak.
Thanks
post your number here i will add you via whatsapp
Re: How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria by Aragon: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
johnnym1:

post your number here i will add you via whatsapp

I do not reside in Nigeria.. Can't post my number here, very sorry about that. I went to your site again and can't even find your email address. Is there any other way that I can reach you?
Thanks for getting back
Re: How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria by Ovofresh: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2018

I sell approved Maxbounty accounts... check my signature or call O81O7945291.

I have fresh accounts every week.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money From Konga Affiliate Program And How You Can / Love SMS And Messages For Girlfriend And Boyfriend / The Netng.com, Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.