Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,834 members, 7,802,671 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community (32475 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Graphic Photos Of Red Cross Worker Killed In The Military Accidental Jet Strike / Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by yaksdavirus: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by deolu2000(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Inasmuch this is quite an unfortunate event, we can't totally blame the NAF as mistake is bound to happen to anyone, even to the most skilled personel in the world. Condolences to the families of the dead and quickest of recovery to the injured. God bless and keep our country Nigeria,amen.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Atiku2019: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Naija cry cry
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Akalia(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
1Rebel:
Bro from which did u create the memes from? What's the name of the movie?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by seunmsg(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Very regretable incident. An investigation should be carried out all the same to unravel how the air force got the location so terribly wrong. This could be an internal sabotage of the war on terror.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by seunlayi(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
He should shut up or down jor
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
alcmene:
Very silly and idiotic man....

He's busy yaning about "sympathy to the victims" and not taking measures against the erring or rather illiterate/unskilled officers
People like you need to be kept in a mental asylum. Who/what can satisfy these ungrateful people.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by ajalawole(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Why not tell Nigerians the truth. The population was becoming too much and you( the government) are being too stingy to help these people and now u decided to reduce their population by killing them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by luvinhubby(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Akalia:
Bro from which did u create the memes from? What's the name of the movie?

70's comedy, 'Sanford & son'.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by kinibigdeal(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Buhari government is to kill, steal and to destroy but 2019 will come to give life

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by blaise00700(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
After "technically" defeating Boko Haram he [Bubu] want to "technically" defeat us.

Whom the Gods Would Destroy, he first makes mad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by shammah1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Which nonsense "accidentally"? You did your normal job of genocide. You and your service chiefs days are numbered. ICC will soon get you
alcmene:
esident Muhammadu Buhari has commiserated with those who lost their lives on Tuesday when the Air Force accidentally dropped a bomb on Rann, a civilian community in Borno.

In his reaction via his Twitter account, President Buhari said the Federal Government will support the Borno government in handling the situation.

He said, “I received with regret news that the Air Force, working to mop up Boko Haram insurgents, accidentally bombed a civilian community in Rann, Borno State.

“I sympathise with the families of the dead, and with the injured, and the Government and people of Borno State.

“The Federal Government will fully support the Borno State Government in dealing with the situation and attending to the victims.”

President Buhari also pleads for calm, even as he prays God to grant repose to the souls of the dead.

http://ynaija.com/buhari-reacts-to-military-jet-strike-on-civilian-community/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Akalia(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
luvinhubby:

70's comedy, 'Sanford & son'.
thanks
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by recievesense: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
CNN don run upload

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Hades2016(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Even all this white men da follow finish Nigeria cry .... Nigeria is a disgrace to Africa and to the world cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Boyooosa(m): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
EH YAH! embarassed cry angry
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by kettle84(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
He is using tweeter to sympathize with the victims instead of a live broadcast on TV.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Mykelpato(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
The dullard yaff started his killings openely...Rip 2 the dead..may their bloods be on the head of the daulard

#WehDoneSir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by doctokwus: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
recievesense:
CNN don run upload
RIP to the dead.
The pilot has no blame because he released d bombs based on d cordinates he was given.
I think all these recent bad news happening under d cattle rearer is a message being sent to him that he has derailed from all what he campaigned and promised and thus the millions he has plunged into misery due to his gross economic incompetence and selectiveness,are crying for redemption and payback.
Just my random thoughts and hypothesis though,maybe wrong.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by segebase(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
why can't they mistakenly drop it in aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
That's what you get when you leave people without brains to run our airforce.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by delishpot: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
shocked shocked I can't ......I need a break

BRB
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by delishpot: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
deolu2000:
Inasmuch this is quite an unfortunate event, we can't totally blame the NAF as mistake is bound to happen to anyone, even to the most skilled personel in the world. Condolences to the families of the dead and quickest of recovery to the injured. God bless and keep our country Nigeria,amen.

If say your person die there, I for understand this your comment.let them bomb your home while you sleep and then come back to say what you just said.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by dgysoft(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
]esident Muhammadu Buhari has commiserated with those who lost their lives

eiyah those that lost their lives chai what of those that lost their loved ones

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Jokerman(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
I can wait to see Nigerians remove aboki dullards from paramount significant positions in Nigeria.....

They are destroying everything...
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Bluffly: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please how did we manage to end up with this menace of a man??
Has Nigeria ever been free of menancious individuals
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by deolu2000(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
delishpot:

If say your person die there, I for understand this your comment.let them bomb your home while you sleep and then come back to say what you just said.
i am more pained than you,but if you look beyond your pain, you will realise that errors are abound, we can only try at best to reduce this, we all know what happens in a war zone. Even US Army wrongfully killed civilians in syria and iraq.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Pylony(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sharp sharp this one pain am but the killings in southern kaduna the fellow just palm for side like say na for Somalia the thing dey happen. GOD PASS AM.. RIP TO THE DEAD.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Airfoce1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
we all no nigerian defence are not inteligent. Just wasting money on a tec... they cn nt coutrol.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Bluffly: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
delishpot:

That is life, why are you having headache or is there something else you want him to say. Maybe inconsequential yarnings.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by chigoizie7(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mistake or not, it should not have come out from the presidents mouth that is I a mistake, it means that the govt is shielding them somehow everyone's live must worth billions in this country.

What I had expected the president to do is to commiserate with those affected and then telling them that those behind it must be brought to book, (mistake or not) human lives were wasted and somehow someone must answer for it. Make sure they are severely penalized @ least to serve as a deterrent to others to be very careful ( that is the sacrifice and conditions attached to the job).

This cover up attitude by govt for all its security agencies is the reason why they are messing up because they know that somehow, they will be exonerated ( there is always a twist to every story). But being strict and not hearing of excuses will make the job done and in due course and time.

Castigate me for all u want

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by ruudcruise(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ah!!!! APC don kill us finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo / Blame Buhari Not Tinubu For Economic Hardship, Sanusi Tells Nigerians / Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.