Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. (26099 Views)

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady / Is Feminism Relevant In Nigeria Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by trutht828: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2019

Kettle calling kettle black.

My dear, you also are a fake feminist.

The word submission doesn't exist among white feminists, it should be same with you.

White women submit to their husbands. Live with them for just a week and you'll realize that
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
freecocoa:
So I finally got a marriage proposal after all these years, and the condition that he marries me is, that I denounce feminism, so my people, here I am to.....

1. State that I, freecocoa 1 of igboland, is no longer a feminist. cry

2. Remove myself from every feministic activity, I will neither be seen nor heard wherever the word "feminist" exists.

3. Warn every and any feminist on this platform to never quote nor mention me, ever, as I have no business with them as does light and darkness.

4. Say that henceforth, all opinions of me, shall be as that of a virtuous woman. I shall be known and addressed as "Ezi nwanyi nke di uko"

5.Apologise for ever being a feminist who thought it wasn't okay for a man to cheat on me, silly me.

And lastly, Ask you all to pray for/wish me luck on my impending nuptials, please pray especially that the spirit of feminism never locates me again.
TAMED BY LOVE AND MARRIAGE.DOING WELL?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Women, Childbirth And Laziness / Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again / Should I Get Married To Her Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.