Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. (26026 Views)

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady / Is Feminism Relevant In Nigeria Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by KevinDein: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
I still don't believe this angry
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Funniest thread ever! To those saying women can't be in the police force, army, fire fighters, what planet are you on woman are already in those occupations. There are women in the secret services, women who are assassins, women in martial arts, that could kick most men's asss. Women are equals grin don't quote me though I'm just a lady embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Timbuktuo: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
Good.

Where's Timbuktuo or timbuktu or whatever da hell he's called these days?

He needs to know I found a man.grin

Hollup. I thought you were dating one pastor not long ago, didn't know you guys ended things. Anyway, congrats on yer upcoming wedding. Has he paid your bride price? And how much did it set him back? grin

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Hollup. I thought you were dating one pastor not long ago, didn't know you guys ended things. Anyway, congrats on yer upcoming wedding. Has he paid your bride price? And how much did it set him back? grin
No be only dating pastor, it was the Pope that I dated.

There was no bride price, my dad didn't take. tongue
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Timbuktuo: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
No be only dating pastor, it was the Pope that I dated.

There was no bride price, my dad didn't take. tongue

Anyway, congrats. Fixed a date yet?
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Anyway, congrats. Fixed a date yet?
A date for? I'm already married and you are talking of date.grin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Timbuktuo: 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
freecocoa:
A date for? I'm already married and you are talking of date.grin

Lol. You lie. When did you get married?
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Lol. You lie. When did you get married?
2 weeks ago. grin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Timbuktuo: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2017
freecocoa:
2 weeks ago. grin

You're so bloody stingy. Na so I no chop inside the jollof o. BTW, una honeymoon done finish just like that? That guy no dey try. I don't believe you abeg.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2017
Timbuktuo:

You're so bloody stingy. Na so I no chop inside the jollof o. BTW, una honeymoon done finish just like that? That guy no dey try. I don't believe you abeg.
Lol, you wouldn't have made it na, besides na court wedding and we went out for snacks/drinks afterwards, there was no rice.

Honeymoon is forever boo boo. Dey there na, no believe me, till I go born pikin.tongue
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Laveda(f): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
grin Funny thread.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Timbuktuo: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
freecocoa:
Lol, you wouldn't have made it na, besides na court wedding and we went out for snacks/drinks afterwards, there was no rice.

Honeymoon is forever boo boo. Dey there na, no believe me, till I go born pikin.tongue

How do you know I wouldn't have made it? Just say you didn't want me to see your pot-bellied "husband" grin. Anyway, I don't believe this tall tale. Pictures or you're Pinocchio.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
Timbuktuo:

How do you know I wouldn't have made it? Just say you didn't want me to see your pot-bellied "husband" grin. Anyway, I don't believe this tall tale. Pictures or you're Pinocchio.
You wouldn't have. I swear, I could never marry a bot bellied man, you know that.grin

Fresh clean man.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Timbuktuo: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
freecocoa:
You wouldn't have. I swear, I could never marry a bot bellied man, you know that.grin

Fresh clean man.

Pictures Cocoa, anybody can claim anything on ze internet. Let me be the judge of the cleanness and freshness.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Pictures Cocoa, anybody can claim anything on ze internet. Let me be the judge of the cleanness and freshness.
I don't have to prove anything. I say he's fresh and clean, therefore, he is fresh and clean.tongue
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by WebSurfer(m): 3:06am On Feb 10, 2017
AHhhh, freetoto ! You want to marry ?
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Timbuktuo: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2017
freecocoa:
I don't have to prove anything. I say he's fresh and clean, therefore, he is fresh and clean.tongue

Yada, yada, yada. For not inviting me to the wedding, I prophesy quadruplets into your life. angry grin. Next time you won't be stingy. grin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Yada, yada, yada. For not inviting me to the wedding, I prophesy quadruplets into your life. angry grin. Next time you won't be stingy. grin
Amen o.

I'll invite you to the omugwo.grin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Timbuktuo: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
freecocoa:
Amen o.

I'll invite you to the omugwo.grin

Na now I know say your heart dey filled with evil. You no mention Naming, na omugwo your mind go. Smh. Wetin I wan come do for omugwo? Shior.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by ApexTitan(m): 2:00am On Feb 11, 2017
Nairaland drama.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Fkforyou(m): 6:40am On Feb 11, 2017
Nairaland peeps most have really gotten to you... cheesy

Instead of you to enjoy this beautiful moment and make as much memories as you can. You decided to come to Nairaland to mock the supposed "haters".... grin tongue

Anyway HML.

Omo... I'm yearning for wedding rice. smiley
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Fkforyou:
Nairaland peeps most have really gotten to you... cheesy

Instead of you to enjoy this beautiful moment and make as much memories as you can. You decided to come to Nairaland to mock the supposed "haters".... grin tongue

Anyway HML.

Omo... I'm yearning for wedding rice. smiley
I'm the last person NLnders can get to.

Best believe that.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Na now I know say your heart dey filled with evil. You no mention Naming, na omugwo your mind go. Smh. Wetin I wan come do for omugwo? Shior.
No be you pray for quadruplets? You go come babysit na, shior.undecided
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Timbuktuo: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
freecocoa:
No be you pray for quadruplets? You go come babysit na, shior.undecided

I wouldn't mind that when/if I get married. But I realise most people hate the very idea.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Timbuktuo: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
ApexTitan:
Nairaland drama.

Don't mind the geh. Very stingy ass babe. For all we know she's trying for baby number two.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Fkforyou(m): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
freecocoa:
I'm the last person NLnders can get to.

Best believe that.

OK...If you say so.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Timbuktuo:

I wouldn't mind that when/if I get married. But I realise most people hate the very idea.
if ke? You are so getting married o, by fire by thunder.

Well, I guess they feel that way due to the stress that comes with it, but, I don't mind really, as I definitely will have help to make it easier.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Timbuktuo: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
freecocoa:
if ke? You are so getting married o, by fire by thunder.

Well, I guess they feel that way due to the stress that comes with it, but, I don't mind really, as I definitely will have help to make it easier.

I have a career to pursue, and the world to travel, woman. Marriage might just cramp my style. grin

How fortunate you've got a solid support system. So, are you partial to male or female children?
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Timbuktuo:

I have a career to pursue, and the world to travel, woman. Marriage might just cramp my style. grin

How fortunate you've got a solid support system. So, are you partial to male or female children?
Lol. You can travel the world with your spouse na, stop being selfish jor.

I swear I'm not sure, I just really know I love children, I'm cool either way.grin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Timbuktuo: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
freecocoa:
Lol. You can travel the world with your spouse na, stop being selfish jor.

I swear I'm not sure, I just really know I love children, I'm cool either way.grin

True that, but it's not the same. Maybe I'll compromise on a travel arrangement that's fair to all parties.

Yeah, I vaguely remember you saying that a while back. Just by way if reparations, you could name your first boy Timbuktuo. Thanks.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Timbuktuo:

True that, but it's not the same. Maybe I'll compromise on a travel arrangement that's fair to all parties.

Yeah, I vaguely remember you saying that a while back. Just by way if reparations, you could name your first boy Timbuktuo. Thanks.
Lol, someone is grown to be talking about compromise. That's great.tongue

Reparation? What did I do wrong in the first place? grin

I'm naming my first child(boy or girl) after me.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
freecocoa:

Why did you do only court wedding? Abi recession hit you so hard tongue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is The Groom Responsible For All Bride's Family Attire? / Marrying Without Any Source Of Income As A Lady / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.