Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread (382326 Views)

2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment For Graduates / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by saxzzy94: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
How do we prepare for the presentation if we don't even know the topics?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by VeeRoyal: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sirwallace:

What are the credentials needed for documentation?
SSCE, Birth certificate, University Certificate, University Transcript, Means of Identification, NYSC certificate, and KPMG graduate form.

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Salmaaaa: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
saxzzy94:
How do we prepare for the presentation if we don't even know the topics?

The presentation is just for one minute, so trust me there’s really not much you can say. You will have a list of topics to select from, so all you will need to do is pick the one that is easier for you to speak about. Trust me it’s not really about what you say but how you say it. Remember to keep to the one minute time limit( it is very important)

2 Likes

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Sirwallace(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
VeeRoyal:

SSCE, Birth certificate, University Certificate, University Transcript, Means of Identification, NYSC certificate, and KPMG graduate form.

Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by kingkennyd17(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
I believe everyone who applied for the KPMG trainee came accros the certifications list like ICAN, ACCA and the likes. I have not done any so I maneuvered it chosing OTHER, then typing NONE. I was surprised I was sent a mail because that part was asterisked as important. But I still feel it may disqualify me later. Who has more knowledge about this please.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Salmaaaa: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
kingkennyd17:
I believe everyone who applied for the KPMG trainee came accros the certifications list like ICAN, ACCA and the likes. I have not done any so I maneuvered it chosing OTHER, then typing NONE. I was surprised I was sent a mail because that part was asterisked as important. But I still feel it may disqualify me later. Who has more knowledge about this please.
It is not a problem. You will eventually have to become chartered depending on the department you choose. But for now it’s not a problem, so you have nothing to worry about.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by kingkennyd17(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Salmaaaa:

It is not a problem. You will eventually have to become chartered depending on the department you choose. But for now it’s not a problem, so you have nothing to worry about.
Thanks bro
Quick question please.
They said come to venue with means of ID showing date of birth. I currently don't have any showing date of birth. I only have temporal Nation Identification Number Card (NIMC) but it doesn't show Date of birth. only other information with the Identification Number. Would it pose a challenge and how do I go about this
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by odi104: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Salmaaaa:

The presentation is just for one minute, so trust me there’s really not much you can say. You will have a list of topics to select from, so all you will need to do is pick the one that is easier for you to speak about. Trust me it’s not really about what you say but how you say it. Remember to keep to the one minute time limit( it is very important)

List of topics ke, when I did my AC, I was assigned a topic. I didn’t have a choice of choosing one.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by DE11: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2019
kingkennyd17:

Were you sent a mail to come for AC? And if you were sent a mail when did you write your test and what dept did you choose first?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Janedoe27: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2019
odi104:

List of topics ke, when I did my AC, I was assigned a topic. I didn’t have a choice of choosing one.
In audit you get to choose your topic.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Topstarr: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2019
Janedoe27:

In audit you get to choose your topic.

What were your options Jane, and have you done PI yet?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Janedoe27: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Topstarr:

What were your options Jane, and have you done PI yet?
I was given about 7 different topics to pick one.and yes I have done my PI.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by BlessedToBeMe: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
kingkennyd17:

Thanks bro
Quick question please.
They said come to venue with means of ID showing date of birth. I currently don't have any showing date of birth. I only have temporal Nation Identification Number Card (NIMC) but it doesn't show Date of birth. only other information with the Identification Number. Would it pose a challenge and how do I go about this

It's not a challenge, as long as you have your birth certificate and waec cert. Your waec certificate has your date of birth.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Topstarr: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Janedoe27:

I was given about 7 different topics to pick one.and yes I have done my PI.

How can I contact you please?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Janedoe27: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Topstarr:

How can I contact you please?
Pm
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Adeola209: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
layez:
Just gat a KPMG unsuccessful mail tonight...
was it painful, hell yea
am i sober, yup even ryt nw
bt den better tins ahead...Congrats to those that were successful...
newbies can always pm me for study pack..
draws kpmg cloth, leaves thread..tnx all

*Modified*
I have forwarded materials to alot of pple,pls mk una dy gv others..

Hi Layez, I got an email for the aptitude test on July 6th and I would really appreciate if you could send me the study pack, my email is deolaraheeem@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Adeola209: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hi guys, please I’m new here, I’m trying to prepare for the aptitude test and I need help with the study pack. My email is deolaraheeem@gmail.com
Thank you.

Note: the raheeem has 3 e’s in it, thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by kingkennyd17(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
DE11:

Were you sent a mail to come for AC? And if you were sent a mail when did you write your test and what dept did you choose first?

The mail I got was for Aptitude Test
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by kingkennyd17(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
BlessedToBeMe:

It's not a challenge, as long as you have your birth certificate and waec cert. Your waec certificate has your date of birth.

Yeah thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Mikol21: 12:17am On Jun 24, 2019
Hello, please, can I also get the test study pack, I've been scheduled for 6th of July.Thanks in anticipation. mikolmosak@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by dopestkidda(m): 2:52am On Jun 24, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?
You’re in the right place!
Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?
By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!
What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)
*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me @ +2348164287840
Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Samuelasiwaju(m): 7:27am On Jun 24, 2019
Pls anyone with the study pack for kpmg should pls forward to my mail
samuelasiwaju@gmail.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by NanoSec: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2019
Send an email to geexclusive4@gmail.com for past and answers on recently conducted KPMG aptitude test plus three (3) versions of GMAT (2016, 2015, 2018 versions)
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Precioushead24(f): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2019
odi104:

WHAT DEPARTMENT PLEASE?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Ocon: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
Please how can I reschedule my Aptitude test?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by odi104: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Precioushead24:

WHAT DEPARTMENT PLEASE?

MC
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Janedoe27: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
Has anyone here gotten a mail for medicals?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Ibto1: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Janedoe27:
Has anyone here gotten a mail for medicals?
Have you?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Janedoe27: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ibto1:

Have you?
No o, but I know someone that has.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by afodapsy: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2019
Hello Sir, Pls help me with the study pack, afodapsy@gmail.com it’s urgent pls
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by afodapsy: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2019
Mikol21:
Hello, please, can I also get the test study pack, I've been scheduled for 6th of July.Thanks in anticipation. mikolmosak@yahoo.com

Pls if you get, I also need, also schedule for July 6th.. afodapsy@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by afodapsy: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2019
Samuelasiwaju:
Pls anyone with the study pack for kpmg should pls forward to my mail
samuelasiwaju@gmail.com. Thanks
. Pls bro kindly forward to my email afodapsy@gmail.com I have exam July 6th 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (155) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.