Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread (382481 Views)

2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment For Graduates / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by SoftTouch1(f): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2019
olasuky:

grin grin grin Just imagine. I am happy for you jare. Goan shana there . All the best

Please what is to be expected during PI.
Can you please shed more light on the analytical questions. My unit is TRPS. What's yours.
Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by olasuky: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
SoftTouch1:

Please what is to be expected during PI.
Can you please shed more light on the analytical questions. My unit is TRPS. What's yours.
Thanks

Audit ni o. And i am not sure PI for audit and TRPS are similar. I dont know sha.
But during my own PI i was asked fairly similar questions to those the panelist asked during AC. But this time around, the partner was more ruthless than the AC panelists. She asked a 2 or 3 new questions tho. But overall, the experience was similar to AC but just more intense. You know that kind of one on one, eyeball to eyeball discussion with somone who has a huge say in whether you will get an offer or not
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by olatoke25: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
olasuky:

Audit ni o. And i am not sure PI for audit and TRPS are similar. I dont know sha.
But during my own PI i was asked fairly similar questions to those the panelist asked during AC. But this time around, the partner was more ruthless than the AC panelists. She asked a 2 or 3 new questions tho. But overall, the experience was similar to AC but just more intense. You know that kind of one on one, eyeball to eyeball discussion with somone who has a huge say in whether you will get an offer or not

Mr ola, please this is my mail ibrahimabdulrahman25@yahoo.com. kindly send me a mail, I need to make enquiry about something, please it's urgent. Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by AMCE: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
olasuky:

sad
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Topstarr: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Please I sent you a message.

I'll need your contact details please.

Thanks

olasuky:

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Ocon: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
How ur test famz...

Hope y'all did well today

Success as you await ur result
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by olatoke25: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
olatoke25:

Mr ola, please this is my mail ibrahimabdulrahman25@yahoo.com. kindly send me a mail, I need to make enquiry about something, please it's urgent. Thanks

@veeroyal, you can send me a direct mail
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Bifrost: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ocon:
How ur test famz...
Hope y'all did well today
Success as you await ur result
grin lemme nor talk
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Sirwallace(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Guys, how was the test?
Wishing everyone the best of result.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Ocon: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bifrost:

grin lemme nor talk
Bros, talk oo
Wishing you goodluck over here
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Incredibleme: 3:14am On Jul 07, 2019
How long does it take to get a feedback after writing the aptitude test? I took the test yesterday Saturday.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by BoluEma: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2019
Incredibleme:
How long does it take to get a feedback after writing the aptitude test? I took the test yesterday Saturday.

Within 3 working days normally.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Incredibleme: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2019
BoluEma:

Within 3 working days normally.
And after one has gotten a feedback what's the time interval before nwxt stage.

Also is the second stage only going to be in lagos? Cus i reside in Abuja (where i took the aptitude test) and i plan to make a trip somewhere far i want to know how to plan it.

Thanks for the reply.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Timexxy: 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
After five (5) working days.

quote author=Incredibleme post=80017977]How long does it take to get a feedback after writing the aptitude test? I took the test yesterday Saturday. [/quote]
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by BoluEma: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Incredibleme:

And after one has gotten a feedback what's the time interval before nwxt stage.

Also is the second stage only going to be in lagos? Cus i reside in Abuja (where i took the aptitude test) and i plan to make a trip somewhere far i want to know how to plan it.

Thanks for the reply.

Next stage used to be an online business awareness test..but I think they skipped dat for a recent set..so dis is followed by documentation which can be sent via mail if u stay away from Lagos..Assessment centre which is next after documentation requires you to be physically present... The period between documentation and assessment centre depends on the department you pick when you filled an employment form sent to you @ documentation stage.. AC can be rescheduled but I'll suggest you honor the invite as it koms kos limited slots are available for each department.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Incredibleme: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
BoluEma:

Next stage used to be an online business awareness test..but I think they skipped dat for a recent set..so dis is followed by documentation which can be sent via mail if u stay away from Lagos..Assessment centre which is next after documentation requires you to be physically present... The period between documentation and assessment centre depends on the department you pick when you filled an employment form sent to you @ documentation stage.. AC can be rescheduled but I'll suggest you honor the invite as it koms kos limited slots are available for each department.

Gee thanks man. This have cleared a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by VeeRoyal: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
I did.
olatoke25:

@veeroyal, you can send me a direct mail
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by olatoke25: 7:14am On Jul 08, 2019
VeeRoyal:
I did.
ibrahimabdulrahman25@yahoo.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by kingkennyd17(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
My KPMG experience, it all went smooth, on getting there those scheduled for 8:00am would go through initial check to confirm you are scheduled for dat time. On entering they will check ur files to ensure dey are originals. Then next is biometrics to either catch those dat has written b4 or record ur details. Then next exam. The exam coordinator at our hall was calm and cool, even gave us extra time

For the exam (No Analogy, No Synonyms and Antonyms)
1. Quantitative Analysis about 10 questions
2. Sentence Correction about 10 questions
3. Critical Reasoning about 5 questions
4. Data sufficiency about 10 questions
5. Comprehension about 5 questions
6. Current Affairs about 10 questions

Except current affairs it was basically GMAT, Most Questions was drawn from the DIAGNOSIS TEST in the GMAT pack. (So read and cram the answers)

For current affairs
1. Host of next youth Olympics
2. Country using parliamentary system of government
3. Governor of Katsina state
4. Which country is not part of European Union (I think Mauritania)
5. Full meaning of NAPTIP
6.First executive president of Nigeria
7. What year was EFCC started

About three other questions I can't remember
You can meet others who wrote to complete

But from what I understand little consideration is given to the OBJECTIVE. Its just like a means to shortlist people, whether you would be sent a successful mail depends on your performance on the ESSAY

My essay question
1. Which is better, planning leads to success. Risk taking or Chance leads to success. Take a side and argue. Give reasons with example.

2. Which Nigerian custom would you like to be transferred abroad and give reasons with examples.

Fill up the space. Plan before you begin writting so you don't use up the small space given, (No extra sheet). You might decide not to fill the space, (but I think its impossible because d space small die) but whatever you are writing should make sense.

I think this is all from my end.

6 Likes

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by NanoSec: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com for recently conducted KPMG aptitude test questions and answers plus Nigeria's current affairs and GMAT past questions and answers
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by AMCE: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
BoluEma:

Please, can someone with residence in Lagos send the documents via email if when the mail for documentation enters and the person is currently out of Lagos?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by sundaykc3: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lemme get this straight, so after panel interview during AC, one would still be invited for partner interview at a latter date for those who aced the AC?
And please has anyone received mail regarding AC this week?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by stepraize: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
@Kingkennyd17 .. Thanks for the update. Really appreciate. Please do u remember any of the WORDS in the verbal reasoning. Like, the parts that have to do with synonyms and Antonyms.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by kingkennyd17(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
stepraize:
@Kingkennyd17 .. Thanks for the update. Really appreciate. Please do u remember any of the WORDS in the verbal reasoning. Like, the parts that have to do with synonyms and Antonyms.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards

Read well, I said there was no synonyms and antonyms, there was also no Analogy
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by olasuky: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
sundaykc3:
Lemme get this straight, so after panel interview during AC, one would still be invited for partner interview at a latter date for those who aced the AC?
And please has anyone received mail regarding AC this week?

Yeap, you will have an interview with a partner at a later date if you are successful at AC. AC's interview is 4 versus 1 usually, but PI, its one on one, eyeball to eyeball grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by BoluEma: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
AMCE:

Please, can someone with residence in Lagos send the documents via email if when the mail for documentation enters and the person is currently out of Lagos?

They do allow it quite a number of times...all d details on how to send d documents will be contained in the mail sent to u actually.

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Incredibleme: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
I just got a success mail as regards the aptitude test, but was told that several department are not recruiting most from the Advisory service, I'm a graduate of economics and wish to work under advisory and I'm not interested in accounting, what would recommend i go for guys?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by kingkennyd17(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
Incredibleme:
I just got a success mail as regards the aptitude test, but was told that several department are not recruiting most from the Advisory service, I'm a graduate of economics and wish to work under advisory and I'm not interested in accounting, what would recommend i go for guys?

Wait oo bros, are u talking about the same aptitude test we just wrote last Saturday?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Incredibleme: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
kingkennyd17:

Wait oo bros, are u talking about the same aptitude test we just wrote last Saturday?
Yeah. If you check my earlier post you would notice i asked how long it takes to get feedback from. Apparently it's a fast one.

I hope it's in batches though as i have friends still waiting...
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by BoluEma: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Incredibleme:

Yeah. If you check my earlier post you would notice i asked how long it takes to get feedback from. Apparently it's a fast one.

Pls which departments are recruiting in Advisory?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by FynGuy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Incredibleme:

Wow, do you mean for the NG-FM aptitude test we took on Saturday at KPMG Tower?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Incredibleme: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
BoluEma:

Pls which departments are recruiting in Advisory?
I don't think any is

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (155) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.