Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread (381968 Views)

2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment For Graduates / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Sirwallace(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
kingkennyd17:

I was also scheduled. Sirwallace, we suppose link up, where be ur center?

Gbagada
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by NwanyiOkpa(f): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
BoluEma:

Mine was on Tuesday.

Okay...
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by muogboizuchukwu: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hey guys.
I am also for 7th August audit assessment centre. Afternoon session wink
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by quadriolakunle(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
I'm eventually scheduled for Audit AC for 2nd of August. Afternoon session.

If you're scheduled the same .. let's know
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Mansoora: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
@Sirwallace @quadriolakunle @muogboizuchukwu

Please did you guys send your documents online or you submitted it in person? I did my documentation online since July 15th and I haven't received any Audit AC mail

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by fadkay: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mansoora:

Please did you guys send your documents online or you submitted it in person? I did my documentation online since July 15th and I haven't received any Audit AC mail
Lol...July 15th is just two weeks ago. You'll eventually be invited for you AC regardless of whether you documented online or in person.

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Sirwallace(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mansoora:

I submitted mine in person. I dont know about other guys.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Mansoora: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Okay, I understand but I asked in case they did their documentation on the 15th too.

fadkay:

Lol...July 15th is just two weeks ago. You'll eventually be invited for you AC regardless of whether you documented online or in person.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Mansoora: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
Okay, thanks.
I wish you success in your AC.

Sirwallace:

I submitted mine in person. I dont know about other guys.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by kingkennyd17(m): 12:11am On Jul 31, 2019
Sirwallace:

Gbagada
Ok same
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by iamrichiefola(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2019
Mehn!!! I am in a dilemma. I just got an appointment with a top financial institution to resume on the 1st August and I just received a mail to come for my partner's interview on the 2nd (8am)

Don't know what excuse to give at the new place

Don't know if it's possible to reschedule

Please I need advice

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Fremaxx: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2019
It all boils down to what you want. To work with kpmg or to work with the other institution. Do your research well before you make your decision.
iamrichiefola:
Mehn!!! I am in a dilemma. I just got an appointment with a top financial institution to resume on the 1st August and I just received a mail to come for my partner's interview on the 2nd (8am)

Please I need advice
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Fweshspice(m): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2019
bidosko:
Check your mail guys.. sent the study packs
Morning bro.. pls send me kpmg study pack to this mail fassanolawaledaniel56@gmail.com.. Thanks in advance
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Joosey: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2019
Who else has been invited for IARCS Assessment Centre recently?? I’m still waiting.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Adaeze18(f): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2019
Hi please I need it too. Thanks and God bless. Priscaamadi99@gmail.com

Fweshspice:
Morning bro.. pls send me kpmg study pack to this mail fassanolawaledaniel56@gmail.com.. Thanks in advance
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by NanoSec: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2019
Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com for KPMG study pack
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Fweshspice(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2019
khattab008:

Sent.
Hey morning, pls kindly forward me kpmg study pack to this mail fassanolawaledaniel56@gmail.com.. Thanks in advance!
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Lilosh: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2019
Pls I need help oh. I am scheduled to write KPMG Test this Friday 2nd which is so close but I won't be able to make it cause of my work place. I got the mail yesterday. Has anybody here ever rescheduled KPMG test and was called back to write the test another day? I am afraid that if I reschedule the test, kpmg may not come me back. Again has anyone here reschedule kpmg test to a different day. Abeg make una help me.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by obajiluke: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2019
see eh, my honest suggestion, go for the KPMG PI.

Trust me the 8AM is 8AM.

It would not exceed 30 minutes, then you can bike to wherever the financial institution is. Before 10AM, you will be at work ceteris paribus.

They would not fire you.

free advice la

God's grace in all....

P.S You don't even have to lie sef

iamrichiefola:

Please I need advice
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by obajiluke: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2019
Lilosh:
Pls I need help oh. I am scheduled to write KPMG Test this Friday 2nd which is so close but I won't be able to make it cause of my work place. I got the mail yesterday. Has anybody here ever rescheduled KPMG test and was called back to write the test another day? I am afraid that if I reschedule the test, kpmg may not come me back. Again has anyone here reschedule kpmg test to a different day. Abeg make una help me.

The thing is if you don't honor the invitation this Friday, you 'OUGHT' to get the test invitation for the next batch... ceteris paribus
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by AMCE: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2019
Mansoora:

Same here.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by AMCE: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2019
Sirwallace:
Who else is schedule for audit AC on the 7th of august. Afternoon session. Mail just got in.

Success as you prep for your AC, bro.
It will be an experience to remember for good.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Lilosh: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2019
obajiluke:

The thing is if you don't honor the invitation this Friday, you 'OUGHT' to get the test invitation for the next batch... ceteris paribus
Thanks for replying. This is exactly what someone told me too. But the thing is that I haven't actually seen anybody that successfully got another test invitation in the subsequent batch after rescheduling. A friend of mine tried rescheduling his test last year and till date he hasn't heard from them.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by obajiluke: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Lilosh:

Thanks for replying. This is exactly what someone told me too. But the thing is that I haven't actually seen anybody that successfully got another test invitation in the subsequent batch after rescheduling. A friend of mine tried rescheduling his test last year and till date he hasn't heard from them.

hmmm...

try and honor the invitation then, to play safe.....take the risk
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Lilosh: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2019
obajiluke:

hmmm...

try and honor the invitation then, to play safe.....take the risk
Alright. Thanks man for all

2 Likes

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Olabisi303: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2019
DE11:

July 12
oga, I think we have met .... had AC July 12th too ....ur name?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by iamrichiefola(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
obajiluke:
see eh, my honest suggestion, go for the KPMG PI.

Trust me the 8AM is 8AM.

It would not exceed 30 minutes, then you can bike to wherever the financial institution is. Before 10AM, you will be at work ceteris paribus.

They would not fire you.

free advice la

God's grace in all....

P.S You don't even have to lie sef

Thanks. They are quite strict with time ooo. After the training school, we had a dinner with the company's directors and the best student came late. She wasn't absorbed because of that.

Another thing that bothers me is the one year bond. The appointment letter says should I choose to resign within one year of appointment, I'd pay 50% of my gross payment which is over 1million

I'm just confused

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Sirwallace(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
AMCE:

Success as you prep for your AC, bro.
It will be an experience to remember for good.

Amen and thank you!
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by obajiluke: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
iamrichiefola:

Thanks. They are quite strict with time ooo. After the training school, we had a dinner with the company's directors and the best student came late. She wasn't absorbed because of that.

Another thing that bothers me is the one year bond. The appointment letter says should I choose to resign within one year of appointment, I'd pay 50% of my gross payment which is over 1million

I'm just confused

Ahhh!

Baba, you are already meaningfully engaged.

I think you should just stay put where you are; you're already in a binding contractual arrangement....

From my own perspective, no need to even stress yourself further, the financial institution has already invested in your training and I think it is professionally ethical that you keep to your own end of the bargain.

Based on the illustration you gave about their strict adherence to the tenets of punctuality, should you find your way and go for the PI and eventually pass the PI, how do you intend to go about the 1M clause?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by DE11: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Olabisi303:

oga, I think we have met
had AC July 12th too
....ur name?

Joshua
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Blaisez: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
You have a binding agreement already. If you have the 1m to pay, then you may attend the PI. Besides, you said 50% is over 1m, I doubt kpmg's 50% is up to or more than that.
iamrichiefola:

I'm just confused
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Olabisi303: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
DE11:

Joshua
kadri?

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (155) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.