Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,460 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread (380222 Views)

2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment For Graduates / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Glowing05: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kingzd:
i haven't been scheduled, and so many persons are equally awaiting that, lol.
Ve u gotten feedback on your AC
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Robynwelo1(f): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Glowing05:

I did AC since 27th of July,
forensic Dept.
Till today no feedback
Tho some people in my group ve been called for PI and also I knw of 1 dat ve been given an offer letter.

That's a long time. Have you submitted your transcript? Have you tried calling the HR?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Glowing05: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Robynwelo1:

That's a long time. Have you submitted your transcript? Have you tried calling the HR?
No, none of that
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Robynwelo1(f): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Glowing05:

No, none of that

I think you should call to ask why you haven't been scheduled and if there is any problem.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Glowing05: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Robynwelo1:

I think you should call to ask why you haven't been scheduled and if there is any problem.
Some people said it isn't adviceable...
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Robynwelo1(f): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Glowing05:
Some people said it isn't adviceable...
Wow...seriously? Fine then. Let's be patient.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by busorlahmii(f): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
That's a big lie. KPMG doesn't penalize anyone for contacting H.R for clarification. I'll even advice you do that. It would help you know where you stand

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Glowing05: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
busorlahmii:
That's a big lie. KPMG doesn't penalize anyone for contacting H.R for clarification. I'll even advice you do that. It would help you know where you stand
OK tnx
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Jokuns1: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hey guys. Started this journey since October last year. I went through threads including those of the previous years and on seeing the success story of others who have also gone through this process, I had a prayer in my mind "I will also be here to shout out mine"
Got my offer letter for TRPS after a lot of waiting and praying. Really thankful for the journey so far and grateful to and for those who have been helpful to this success. Am sure others like me are here too, but this is also an assurance for those still expecting. Yours will come too. Shalom smiley grin[color=#990000][/color]

10 Likes

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Glowing05: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jokuns1:
Hey guys. Started this journey since October last year. I went through threads including those of the previous years and on seeing the success story of others who have also gone through this process, I had a prayer in my mind "I will also be here to shout out mine"
Got my offer letter for TRPS after a lot of waiting and praying. Really thankful for the journey so far and grateful to and for those who have been helpful to this success. Am sure others like me are here too, but this is also an assurance for those still expecting. Yours will come too. Shalom smiley grin[color=#990000][/color]
[/size][size=8pt] :oOctober
So you waited for 11 months or wat
N Pls at what stage where you when u got cut off?

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Kayceenaz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jokuns1:
Congratulations! Bro. I tap your success story. I've been assured by HR that invitation for AC in the TRPS department would come, but no signal yet since last month. May I know how long it took before you received AC invitation? Also, what could this delay imply?

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Robynwelo1:

Okay, thanks.

I did AC on Monday, got the success message the next morning, on Tuesday.

What stage are you in now?

Wait o, are you in that group with the 2 Marys?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
busorlahmii:
I can't be certain about anything. However intakes for graduate trainees in KPMG resume September every year. Even if you finish your recruitment successfully in January, you have to wait till September to resume. This is because KPMG training school which is mandatory for every new intake holds every september. Except In special cases like 2014 when some people resumed in April.
For people that haven't been contacted its possible they have shifted the process till further notice or they are busy with some people for now but as long as you didn't get a regret mail, you will surely do the next stage. The time is what nobody is sure of.
Its better you do something else while waiting

Wait o, I went through the 2015 thread and there's this lady already working in kpmg, so she was giving tips and insights, I've forgotten her moniker, although her last seen on nairaland is over a year. As at when she was talking she said she's in audit dept. That they keep taking people throughout the year, irrespective of the training school date. That they'll quickly put the person through a bit but you will later join next training school batch. But that it's not same with other departments because they're not as big as audit

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Glowing05: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kayceenaz:

Congratulations! Bro. I tap your success story. I've been assured by HR that invitation for AC in the TRPS department would come, but no signal yet since last month. May I know how long it took before you received AC invitation? Also, what could this delay imply?
It could imply that u MIGHT not join this year new intakes
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Ramirovasquez: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2018
Glowing05:

No, none of that

lols,pls call the HR to look into it, sometimes people get lost in the shuffle..... that's along time
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Ramirovasquez: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2018
busorlahmii:

I swear.... i know of someone who wasnt contacted for AC even 1 year after documentation, until he called before they looked into it and solved the issue.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Glowing05: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ramirovasquez:

I swear.... i know of someone who wasnt contacted for AC even 1 year after documentation, until he called before they looked into it and solved the issue.
well I just mailed the person that sent me an invite for ac.
No reply yet
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
If you have 2018 kpmg prospective graduate trainee whatsapp group, kindly share the link here
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Robynwelo1(f): 5:32am On Aug 21, 2018
Jokuns1:

CONGRATS! Hoping to join you soon.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by busorlahmii(f): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
Glowing05:
well I just mailed the person that sent me an invite for ac.
No reply yet

There should be a phone number there. Put acall through to them instead of sending a mail.

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by taylorfola: 2:45am On Aug 22, 2018
Please any one with KPMG past questions should pls send it to my mail: taylorfola@ymail.com..I would be forever grateful
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by taylorfola: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Tiwa101:

Calm down..essay is for those that passed the CbT..if u dnt pass cbt u wont get to write essay.
Tiwa pls can you send me past questions
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
Just got an aptitude test invite for Thursday from KPMG for the recently advertised vacancy for graduate Trainee. Who else got this?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by tobbyoladejo: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
I also did
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by ekhanemeh1: 2:14am On Aug 26, 2018
please guys I have been scheduled for test, I really need the past questions and answer, please send to my mail... paulvictory98@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Robynwelo1(f): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Happy Sunday Everyone! Has anyone been scheduled for PI yet?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Kingzd: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Robynwelo1:
Happy Sunday Everyone!
Has anyone been scheduled for PI yet?
No,have you?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Robynwelo1(f): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Kingzd:
No,have you?

Not yet. I am tired of waiting already. I would like to join this September batch...LOL
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Padraic: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
since I wrote test in July, I haven't moved to the next stage. anytime I pick a department, they always reply by asking me to pick another one as the department I picked is not currently recruiting.

this is the fourth time now, And since I'm not from a finance background my choices are quite limited.

I have refused to pick audit cos I know that's what they want.

they should just put only audit in their service offerings because that's the only place thats ever open for non finance graduates. Nothing like HR sef.

I have chosen MC. I know they will still reject it again. smh
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Rank50: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
If u are shortlisted for the Aptitude test to be held this September.. Just email tookiewilliams50@yahoo.com ..i have the Kpmg past questions a girl sent to me that i used to ace the test.. I ll gladly send to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Robynwelo1(f): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
Padraic:
since I wrote test in July, I haven't moved to the next stage. anytime I pick a department, they always reply by asking me to pick another one as the department I picked is not currently recruiting.

this is the fourth time now, And since I'm not from a finance background my choices are quite limited.

I have refused to pick audit cos I know that's what they want.

they should just put only audit in their service offerings because that's the only place thats ever open for non finance graduates. Nothing like HR sef.

I have chosen MC. I know they will still reject it again. smh

MC? have you heard of the stress people go through for that? they really do not need much people in this area or any for now.

Please if you do not want delay, pick audit and for your own good. it's the largest dept in Kpmg like 70%, so it's much easier and faster to get into it. Also, you do not need financial background to be admitted into audit. I have also heard of people that ended up switching after they got the offer.

I had this wrong perception of audit before, I picked everything until I finally picked audit. I later learnt it comprises of a very large range of service. Every company or sector needs audit. it's actually one of the best services to have experience in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (155) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.