Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread (382348 Views)

2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment For Graduates / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by adecoal: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
After having my PI for audit last week is there still hope of joining kpmg this year as resumption is 3rd of September
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Robynwelo1(f): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
adecoal:
After having my PI for audit last week is there still hope of joining kpmg this year as resumption is 3rd of September

I heard they recruit for audit through out the year. They also bring in new intakes even past the resumption day.

Did you receive a success message after PI. Were you benchmarked?

I would like to know the day you were invited for PI and the day you were interviewed.

Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Kayceenaz(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2018
Tianah5:

I wonder too,I contacted the Hr last week and I was told that I would be contacted when the next Assessment Centre is scheduled. Let’s hope we receive an invitation soon.
Good day! Any latest news about us?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Tianah5: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kayceenaz:

Good day! Any latest news about us?

Nothing yet!! I’m tired,thinking of changing my department to Audit.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Kayceenaz(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Tianah5:

Nothing yet!! I’m tired,thinking of changing my department to Audit.
Nawa oh! I've thought so, too but to avoid any possible complications, letting events unfold would be better. I just hope the bones we eat at last be the fattest.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 30, 2018
I'm also awaiting a call for TRPS AC after submission of scanned documents. Any advice for TRPS accessment centre? What should we be expecting?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by NigelCundy: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2018
Glowing05:

Ve u gotten feedback on your AC
Hi, have you finally gotten a feedback on your AC? What was the reason for the delay in getting a result?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by daymeelarday(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2018
Good day guys! Please how long does it take to be invited for AC after documentation? Audit to be precise. Thanks.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Robynwelo1(f): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
daymeelarday:
Good day guys! Please how long does it take to be invited for AC after documentation? Audit to be precise. Thanks.

It's usually in batches, no definite time. it took over two weeks before I was invited after documentation, and another two weeks before the scheduled date for the AC.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by daymeelarday(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Robynwelo1:

It's usually in batches, no definite time. it took over two weeks before I was invited after documentation, and another two weeks before the scheduled date for the AC.

Alright. Thanks.

If you won't mind, can I please send you a mail, I need clarification on some other things.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Gaurded: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
Zeezou96:
I'm also awaiting a call for TRPS AC after submission of scanned documents. Any advice for TRPS accessment centre? What should we be expecting?
This was my initial choice but I was asked to change depts cus they were no longer recruiting. Maybe that's why ur AC is on hold....just saying though
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Tianah5: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Gaurded:
This was my initial choice but I was asked to change depts cus they were no longer recruiting. Maybe that's why ur AC is on hold....just saying though

Wow,I think so too. What department did you switch to? And have you been invited for Ac?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by gboso1ne(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
daymeelarday:
hi, was your test on the 4th of August?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Kayceenaz(m): 1:36am On Sep 01, 2018
Gaurded:
Okaaay. How did you effect the change?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Robynwelo1(f): 6:39am On Sep 01, 2018
daymeelarday:

Alright. Thanks.

If you won't mind, can I please send you a mail, I need clarification on some other things.

Yeah, sure.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by daymeelarday(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
gboso1ne:
hi, was your test on the 4th of August?
No, it wasn't.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Robynwelo1:

Yeah, sure.

Please check your mail.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Damilolatom: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
Kayceenaz:

Okaaay. How did you effect the change?

Yes ooo. This TPRS is a long thing... How can one change dept?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by gboso1ne(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
daymeelarday:

No, it wasn't.
when was it?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by NigelCundy: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
Guys, please what does it mean when the result of your AC is taking so long?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by daymeelarday(m): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
gboso1ne:

when was it?

I wrote the test February 2017 and I was informed then that I'll continue the recruitment process on completion of my undergraduate studies.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by nanauju(f): 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
NigelCundy:
Guys, please what does it mean when the result of your AC is taking so long?

It means they're not in a rush lol
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Damilolatom: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2018
Robynwelo1:

MC? have you heard of the stress people go through for that? they really do not need much people in this area or any for now.

Please if you do not want delay, pick audit and for your own good. it's the largest dept in Kpmg like 70%, so it's much easier and faster to get into it. Also, you do not need financial background to be admitted into audit. I have also heard of people that ended up switching after they got the offer.

I had this wrong perception of audit before, I picked everything until I finally picked audit. I later learnt it comprises of a very large range of service. Every company or sector needs audit. it's actually one of the best services to have experience in.

How can I change to audit please?? I have expecting a call for assessment center for my chosen dept for a very long time now.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Robynwelo1(f): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Damilolatom:

How can I change to audit please?? I have expecting a call for assessment center for my chosen dept for a very long time now.

Call one of the HRs and ask if it's still possible.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Gaurded: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
Tianah5:

Wow,I think so too. What department did you switch to? And have you been invited for Ac?
I switched to forensics and nope, I haven't been invited for AC. I was told I'll be called when the department starts recruiting. I was contacted by a HR personnel to fill the first page of the form for change of dept and resubmit to them, which I did.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Tianah5: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Gaurded:
I switched to forensics and nope, I haven't been invited for AC. I was told I'll be called when the department starts recruiting. I was contacted by a HR personnel to fill the first page of the form for change of dept and resubmit to them, which I did.

Alright,thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Tianah5:

Alright,thanks

Hiya. Sent u a pm
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by AmarachiEsther: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Does it take so long to get AC performance outcome??, one week already sad
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Ramirovasquez: 3:47am On Sep 07, 2018
AmarachiEsther:
Does it take so long to get AC performance outcome??, one week already sad

mine almost took 2 weeks, so chill
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by lawal456(m): 6:01am On Sep 07, 2018
sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (155) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.