Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful (3805 Views)

Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Remain Fateful / Can A Guy Love Two Girls At A Time? / As A Broke Naija Babe What Will U Do If U Caught Ur Guy Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by jake2much(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
I see a lot of people in a relationship dat neva last because they refuse to understand each other and spice it. most time a giy gives a girl committment and love, but most girls take it for granted. a girl dat love a guy will do this
1. give him sex a guy will love u more wen he taste u if u are sweet. a guy will always want to be wit u he if he know dat a guy like it cos it makes realtionship stronger, cos if u give ur guy he may not hav reson to cheat again.
2. spend on ur guy is a new year, is not only to collect collect. most guys get tired of a girl dat kip asking.a girl here on nairaland we nearly date I saw dat her lifes depend on card. I dumped her a guy want a girl to suprise him, buyy him gifts. is not bad if a guy come back from work u suprise him with a gift like boxar or do. agree, guy shd spend on their girl but girls shd also do dat it make love sweeter.
3. be nice to his family. if u want to kip a guy be nice to his family. friend his sister or his mother and if in same state u try to wash her cloth. the guy will see u as a girl to be a wife.
4. be romantic. most girls are not romantic enuf u may let a guy sex u but not let passion make dbaction swit to him dat he need more. is not bad if u chat dirty on a watsap, or sent nauthy pix to ur man. it make him happy and want u more. if he at work u make him start to think of u alone
5. dont argue too much or be sturbborn. most guys neva like a lady dat do gragra. if I shout on u kip shut. I prefer dat when I shout on my girl she start to cry. at that moment wen u see ur woman cry ur heart melt and u hug her to make her feel better. but iif u shout bac he may feel mad and slap u, dat bring pains. d guy might see u as a girl dat won't listen . dis new year let try make our relationship works. is not use slepping around or changing boyfriend. I will just advise u check urself.
vizkiz maxi112 jarizod sinaj bitchcrafts optional1 kingcheezypuff ireneony frankraj msdelilah laveda ifakiland twaci biafrabushboy dollyjoy nma27 sweetjude sandydayziz tiny23 adewumiopeyemi zehner biibe sparksfly queenaisha evegran miladi firstking01 haibe ednut1 jackpot safarigirl lagata makydebbie lanicky safedavid sinz mackbrooklyn hibiscus76

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
cool

Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by jake2much(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
AndyMolarAllwel:
cool
u nid a girl
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by baeboo: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
leave woman alone
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
You write like a child.
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by Emac34: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
baeboo:
leave woman alone
I tire o
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by feyiflutist(f): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
angry >: ( undecided Baba leave story...a guy that will be faithful will be faithful.

You guys should stop with list already... its stale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by jake2much(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
baeboo:
leave woman alone
hahaha no be woman born me
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by jake2much(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
AngelSweetLips:
You write like a child.
hav lezz eat ur pucce today wen I neva post ur name u came to blog rubbish
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by jake2much(m): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
feyiflutist:
angry >:
( undecided
Baba leave story...a guy that will be faithful will be faithful.

You guys should stop with list already... its stale
I no dat. am just saying doing dis thing will help every relationship. no guy dat wont be happy. If I get a girl like u I can neva cheat
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
anybody that wants to cheat will still cheat life is a choice

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by bleskid: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
AngelSweetLips:
You write like a child.
thurda fire yur mouth
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by feyiflutist(f): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
jake2much:
I no dat. am just saying doing dis thing will help every relationship. no guy dat wont be happy. If I get a girl like u I can neva cheat
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by BlackDBagba: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
"Most guys don't like a girl that do gra gra".... It's amazing how someone will write "how to keep a man", "how to make your man stay", how to make your man suck you and wash your knickers" bla bla bla...from a female's perspective. Good luck to anyone following this list! undecided
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by jake2much(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
anybody that wants to cheat will still cheat
life is a choice
I no dat. like I said no perfect relationship but this things help
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by jake2much(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
feyiflutist:
lipsrsealed
u seem like a nice girl dat wat I think about relationship. am following u, pld follow back
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Work on your grammar . You are not better in writing than a 7-year old

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by optional1(f): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
I jump enter no1 as I see am I stop to dey read....

lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by jake2much(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
optional1:

I jump enter no1 as I see am I stop to dey read....

lipsrsealed
u pretend like u dont love sex
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by jake2much(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Presh9OO:
Work on your grammar . You are not better in writing than a 7-year old
get lost pls
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by optional1(f): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
jake2much:
u pretend like u dont love sex

So is it ur pretend?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by jake2much(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
optional1:

So is it ur pretend?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
is a question we are both matured
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by Sandydayziz(f): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
This points strong oo shocked shocked shocked
All for a guy?
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by optional1(f): 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
jake2much:
is a question we are both matured

who are the *WE*
dont you know teens and kids are much here..

You mature but I am not.
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by jake2much(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
optional1:

who are the *WE*
dont you know teens and kids are much here..

You mature but I am not.
how old are u have u pass 20
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by jake2much(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sandydayziz:
This points strong oo shocked shocked shocked
All for a guy?
hajajaha my queen has come. yes now why not
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by optional1(f): 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
jake2much:
how old are u have u pass 20

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by jake2much(m): 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
optional1:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
pls tell me dear I nid to know
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by Sandydayziz(f): 12:10am On Jan 18, 2017
jake2much:
hajajaha my queen has come. yes now why not

It's not easy o shocked U know u can do all of this for some guys buh they still won't care? undecided
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 18, 2017
Sandydayziz:

It's not easy o shocked U know u can do all of this for some guys nd he still won't care? undecided
if he won't stay...feel free to kidnap him undecided
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by Sandydayziz(f): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:

if he won't stay...feel free to kidnap him undecided

U're so right!!! wink
Re: How To Make Ur Guy Love You More And Stay Fateful by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 18, 2017
Sandydayziz:

U're so right!!! wink
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two assholes, gone for good / I've Never Been This Loved. / What Do U Need Most Now? Someone Might Just Surprise U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.