Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help (45261 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by pussyAvenger: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
cjshooter:
MAVRODI
get sense nah....hw much u invest sef
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by chiraqDemon(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
Daytonbale:
I met a lady, approached her, she accepted me after some months. We have dated for 9 months now, but when i met her she told me that she has a man that wants to marry her, that she dated him for like 1year and 6 months. We love ourselves, every thing has been going well with two of us.

I asked her, "will you marry me?", she said "No" that some else is there to marry her. I said no issue about that. I forgot anything marriage with her, we only date , so we have been dating since then. I forget everything about marriage with her .

I was surprise when she told me that she has changed her mind, that she will marry me. What should I do ?
That the man is not Serious with her that she loves me.

Am confused cuz she told me point blank that she cant marry me .
Am financially ok, I'm confused. I need help

Please help

Its good that she was honest in the first place to tell u that she had someone she planned on marrying...to me i would say she was keeping u as an option, she is sharp and knows to keep her options open as she is not getting younger
I think she has decided that the other guy is wasting her time so go for it
But at the end of the day u are the one getting married
DO WHAT YOUR HEAD TELLS YOU COS THE HEART IS A STUPID THINKER
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 19, 2017
Bizibi:
will you still date a guy and he still treat you as option b?

I have been in both positions.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 19, 2017
Daytonbale:
I met a lady, approached her, she accepted me after some months. We have dated for 9 months now, but when i met her she told me that she has a man that wants to marry her, that she dated him for like 1year and 6 months. We love ourselves, every thing has been going well with two of us.

I asked her, "will you marry me?", she said "Nto" that some else is there to marry her. I said no issue about that. I forgot anything marriage with her, we only date , so we have been dating since then. I forget everything about marriage with her .

I was surprise when she told me that she has changed her mind, that she will marry me. What should I do ?

Please help
There may not have been a first choice to start with. She must've mentioned it to give her time to study you.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Kivichi21: 2:23am On Jan 19, 2017
She is a bitch bro. And a bitch does one same thing always, Bleep around. Trust me on this one. Especially the case that you are just a 2nd option. [color=#990000][/color] undecided
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by toshmann(m): 5:23am On Jan 19, 2017
Run. . . .

And don't look back
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2017
The two of you are birds of the same feather (two timing cheats).
If you dont marry her eeh... You better start marrying her immediately. Two foolish people. You knew she was in serious relationship, yet you were dating her!
She had a serious relationship yet she was dating another by the side! Two of you fit each other. And probably she has other side mugus too and vice versa. Also, probably her main mugu (original fiance/boyfriend) discovered her dubious ways and called it quits. You better enter the ship now before it sails away.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by emmamadoni: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2017
Pliz wats the meaning of dating because I'm not understanding undecided
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2017
pussyAvenger:
get sense nah....hw much u invest sef
YOUR MONIKER THOUGH..
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by creepsyme(f): 9:04am On Jan 19, 2017
Daytonbale:

I asked her, "will you marry me?", she said "No" that some else is there to marry her. I said no issue about that. I forgot anything marriage with her, we only date , so we have been dating since then. I forget everything about marriage with her .

Please help
you are just my kinda guy... u are the best for just letting her be and keep fucvking her without hard feeling of rejection, trust girls dey always come bak begging after they know u dont give a damn and u come fine get small cash for hand..aahhh girls csn pretend shaa... pls who did this to us??
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by RichnNice247(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2017
@Op, ur case is a very funny one. Most pple here who are saying u should ditch the girl are single and do not understand what marriage is all about. In a decision like this, most importantly, u kneel down n ask God instead of asking Nairalanders. God will always direct u. That a lady two-timed while dating doesn't mean she must continue with such when married. Likewise a woman who was faithful to her man during dating period doesn't guarantee she will be faithful when married. It's all about Gods guidance. That u married a virgin doesn't also guarantee her being 100% faithful all tru her marriage. All u need do is to ask God for guidance if u so much love her. Also u can sit her down n find out why the sudden u-turn. The ultimate decision lies in u. No one is perfect including u n I. Think with ur heart.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by AlvanT(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
Some men sef, so you know your girl friend was being drilled by another man, and you are not bothered. It therefore means that you dont mind your wife being drilled, so my advise is, go ahead. Na your way.
But sir didn't you tell us that there's nothing wrong with intra marriage sex? haba explain na
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by LagosIkd(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2017
kkash:
Wait oo, she said she has someone dat wants to marry her but still went ahead to date u, and u went ahead to date her knowing she has a man that wants to marry her......and no one sees anything wrong with this.....truely ' it is finished'...

I swear..... e go better for you.
Op u madman
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by enuk80(m): 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
FILEBE:

Okay Sir. since you want to hear my view. This guys spoke my mind immediately I read this post.

That was why I was asking if they have sex regularly. How can you be comfortable sleeping with a girl you know has another serious guy she sleeps with? Seriously, the guy didn't try. People, guys I know who do this are not always serious with the relationship...they are just in for the sex. but for this guy to love the girl. It is something else.

It will be a different case if she was not sleeping with any of them. how will the guy feel after marriage and later seeing the other guy and he knows he has slept with her several times?

Ladies. It is best you stick to one guy and be wise about it. Seriously, don't be a fool for men.

it is very difficult for ladies to stick to one man...they are not always satisfy..no matter the, love one tries to show them, they will never be contented even when they see true love before them..they are easily decieve and majority of them are nymphomaniac...the saddest thing is that they lie and cheat and claim to be good...I hate emotion especially when its too much
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by FILEBE(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
enuk80:

it is very difficult for ladies to stick to one man...they are not always satisfy..no matter the, love one tries to show them, they will never be contented even when they see true love before them..they are easily decieve and majority of them are nymphomaniac...the saddest thing is that they lie and cheat and claim to be good...I hate emotion especially when its too much

Bro. You are not wrong. I know you have seen that side of girls. The same way it is for girls is the same way it is for guys. Guys sleep around even when they are married. The thing there is communication. Girls can lie but men lie too. It is same time.
first is to not do what you speak against and then communicate well with her. The two of u should fight...settle it and fight again thrn settle it in a loving way.

I don't know...but all girls are not the same. We just need patience and good heart to find the right person or make someone the right person.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by enuk80(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
FILEBE:

t r

Bro. You are not wrong. I know you have seen that side of girls. The same way it is for girls is the same way it is for guys. Guys sleep around even when they are married. The thing there is communication. Girls can lie but men lie too. It is same time.
first is to not do what you speak against and then communicate well with her. The two of u should fight...settle it and fight again thrn settle it in a loving way.

I don't know...but all girls are not the same. We just need patience and good heart to find the right person or make someone the right person.

making someone who does not see the future with you is worthless..a dog will always be a dog...fine, both gender cheat, mess around and tell lies but I hate it a woman who knows how a man truly love her engage in different relationship.like I always say, men have conscience but women does not have conscience
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by FILEBE(m): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
enuk80:

making someone who does not see the future with you is worthless..a dog will always be a dog...fine, both gender cheat, mess around and tell lies but I hate it a woman who knows how a man truly love her engage in different relationship.like I always say, men have conscience but women does not have conscience

the women true will say the same thing.

Bro. I understand you have been hurt and I can see the bitterness. I think if you want to survive city women, trust no one, trust no lady. Just expect the worse from her at first and let her get you to trust and like you. Be a man and let her do the loving most. you too should do the loving once once but ket her do the most. Serious. there are some good women out there. Just pray that you find one. While you are out searching. Bro, achieve what you want to achieve in life and your search will be easy.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by kzubyar(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2017
Daytonbale:

I was surprise when she told me that she has changed her mind, that she will marry me. What should I do ?no uption husband

Please help
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by LoveThemChubby(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2018
Your confusion is to doing warmup pressup. She told you shed had someone yet you continued dating her. To what end? Now God has answered your prayer by changing her mind to accept you and you are complaining. If you like yourself better reprepose to her and marry her before she will pour you acid for refusing to marry her after she has turned down someone else.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by victorian(f): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2018
The only issue I have with op marrying her is she can easily cheat on any guy dating her. If she can cheat on the first guy with op, then she can easily cheat on op with another guy.

Op don't marry her.

Assuming she didn't date op and was faithful to her bf but later come back and says it's over between she and her by, cos he's not serious and now wants to date and marry op, I see nothing wrong in it. Which means she can be faithful and has learnt her lessons.
But she cheated! That's not a good sign.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=maduxs post=52916029]You are in a reserve team that's to say you are in feeders team and the top striker has been injured so you have been given the opportunity to feature in the first team match. If you impress the coach you will be given a permanent shirt, but if you don't, you will be returned to feeders team immediately the top striker is back from injury or you will be replaced with a better striker should the transfer window opens by January and u will equally be free to free transfer because by then your Contract must have been expired. What you think you have been playing before is training not the real match. Be at your best.[/quote
I admire your intelligence
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 09, 2022
Some guys I wonder how they think. What if the guy was ready so she will not come back to you. She would have marry him. Now you are asking us when is very clear she doesn't love you but sees you as an option. Red flag Una no go obey once the issue start in marriage you will come here and start disturbing us. Anyone that see you as second option no love you if she see someone better than you she will leave you and go for him. Bro be wise. Open you eye and brain to pick a wife don't allow your dick and emotion control you.
Daytonbale:

Please help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says / Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.