Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

'99 QX4 Issues. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / '99 QX4 Issues. (1161 Views)

Need Help. My 2001 Infiniti QX4 Engine Smoking And Shortening Oil / Gear Box Issues With An Infinity Qx4 / Over Heating Infinity QX4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'99 QX4 Issues. by motemi111(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Good people of nl, i have been having issues with my car for some days now and i have tried all i can with my mechanic here but still no solution. My car goes off on motion often and once i start it up, it works immediately and also sometimes when moving, it wont rev well. I scanned it and got this codes P0100,P0325 and P1444. What can i do as this car is my day to day running car. Thanks
cc GAZZUZZ
Re: '99 QX4 Issues. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
motemi111:
Good people of nl, i have been having issues with my car for some days now and i have tried all i can with my mechanic here but still no solution. My car goes off on motion often and once i start it up, it works immediately and also sometimes when moving, it wont rev well. I scanned it and got this codes P0100,P0325 and P1444. What can i do as this car is my day to day running car. Thanks
cc GAZZUZZ

The codes point to a faulty Mass airflow meter. You can start by checking that. But since it is Nissan, just replace crank and cam sensors grin
Re: '99 QX4 Issues. by motemi111(m): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

The codes point to a faulty Mass airflow meter. You can start by checking that. But since it is Nissan, just replace crank and cam sensors grin
Thanks, will work on that over the weekend

(1) (Reply)

Mixing Naphtha With Petrol In Filling Stations / Looking for Hire Purchase Micra / MG Motors To Launch MG Hector, It’s First SUV In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.