Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,440 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Am Unable To Use 3G On My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Am Unable To Use 3G On My Phone (950 Views)

I Need Your Help Pls I Can't Use 3g On Phone / I Get "Emergency Calls Only" When Switch To 3g On Infinix Phone, Help / Am Unable To Purchase Data With Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Unable To Use 3G On My Phone by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
I did factory reset recently on my Tecno P6 device and right now I'm unable to use 3G on the phone with any network, I have flashed the phone and the same thing still happens. And I'm also getting NVRAM Error each time I switch on my Wi-Fi

Please I need solution because I can't download with my phone because of slow Internet...
Re: I Am Unable To Use 3G On My Phone by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 18, 2017
MichaelEff:
I did factory reset recently on my Tecno P6 device and right now I'm unable to use 3G on the phone with any network, I have flashed the phone and the same thing still happens. And I'm also getting NVRAM Error each time I switch on my Wi-Fi

Please I need solution because I can't download with my phone because of slow Internet...
Which network are you using and do 3G display in the 3G service
Re: I Am Unable To Use 3G On My Phone by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 18, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Which network are you using and do 3G display in the 3G service
presently Etisalat but even though I use other networks I still get the same results
Re: I Am Unable To Use 3G On My Phone by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 18, 2017
MichaelEff:
presently Etisalat but even though I use other networks I still get the same results
Screenshot the 3G service setting Lemme see whether it's bringing it
Re: I Am Unable To Use 3G On My Phone by Carlcaresophia: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2017
MichaelEff:

Hello MichaelEff, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: I Am Unable To Use 3G On My Phone by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 18, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Screenshot the 3G service setting Lemme see whether it's bringing it

Re: I Am Unable To Use 3G On My Phone by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=MichaelEff post=52904068][/quote] Which phone is this once again
Re: I Am Unable To Use 3G On My Phone by bobo65(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2017
MichaelEff:

This issue is getting too much with tecno and mtk devices

Ur nvram is damaged

Get a tecno phone of the same model
Root it and do an nvram backup with mtkdroid tools

It's an easy process but f problem is to get d same phone or d nvram backup

Check hovatekk (remove the last k) forum and request for it
Re: I Am Unable To Use 3G On My Phone by Behankey(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Just locate the nearest Carlcare centre close to you. And let them diagnose it
Re: I Am Unable To Use 3G On My Phone by scarycuteface(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Carlcaresophia:

Hello MichaelEff, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Best thing to do. Let the Carlcare guys check it out for you
Re: I Am Unable To Use 3G On My Phone by thespokenword: 7:18am On Jan 22, 2017
Never mind
Reset your mobile data data settings by :
Access Your mobile settings
Hit mobile data settings
Choose SIM for GLO
Add APN as follow:
APN name- gloflat
APN - flat
Password - flat
DO NOT ALTER OTHER PARAMETERS, just the three as mentioned above.
After all of that, make it your default browsing settings for the SIM .
Put off and put in your data .
Enjoy the experience!

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note3 Or Zero3 / Blackberry Motion Aka Krypton Leak Shows Full Touchscreen Phone / HDMI Cable For Phone In PH City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.