Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. (13022 Views)

Mini Importation: 12 Things You Need To Know When Buying From Aliexpress / Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja / [TUTORIAL] Cheapest Way To Buy Items From Aliexpress With Forex Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by sorextee(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2017

Beejay1117:
bro, your whatsapp number please
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by rookidmart: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2017
sorextee:
I use the aliexpress standard shipping, or sometimes China mail or so. Both of dem have tracking method, unlike free shipping wey no get tracking.

Usually for orders greater than $30 there's Free shipping.
Depends on the store though.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2017
Mehn! I didn't notice the delivery option o. But I think it's free delivery.

I just hope I can track it.

But I noticed something. After the transaction, gtb just emailed me that the naira equivalent of blah blah dollars have been deducted from my account. They didn't state the amount in naira so I don't know exactly how much deducted. Is this normal? Also how will my order appear in the app? I see 'finished' in the order item. Is that how it is suppose to be?

cc: sorextee fibonacci2526
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by sorextee(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2017
no worry, u go soon see the amount wey they charge you. check ur gtbalance, then do the maths, u go see d amount they charge you..

timbros:

But I noticed something. After the transaction, gtb just emailed me that the naira equivalent of blah blah dollars have been deducted from my account. They didn't state the amount in naira so I don't know exactly how much deducted. Is this normal? Also how will my order appear in the app? I see 'finished' in the order item. Is that how it is suppose to be?

Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
sorextee:
no worry, u go soon see the amount wey they charge you. check ur gtbalance, then do the maths, u go see d amount they charge you..

Thanks.

I have gotten sms alert from Gtbank stating the naira equivalent.

What if I can't track this order now, how do I know when it arrives?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Chris909(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bros tell me more on whatsapp please...
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Chris909(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bros tell me more on whatsapp please... 08162964835
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by rookidmart: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
timbros:

Thanks.

If you selected a shipping method with tracking then you'll see your tracking number in Order Details.
You can track it on the AliExpress app or 17track.net.
Whether it's tracked it not you'll be notified by the post office when your order arrives.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by sorextee(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
If it arrives at d post office, they go call ur fone number way u write for ur profile. The things wey u buy, is it up to 100 dollars? Cos there re some items DAT aliexpress ships for you free of charge (eg phones, wristwatches) nd it will still arriv at due time.

timbros:

Thanks.

Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by davolas(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
gtb charge less #320 to $1 unlike other bank, and its so smooth, u gotta to try it out
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Tbillz(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
davolas:
gtb charge less #320 to $1 unlike other bank, and its so smooth, u gotta to try it out
pls how much do banks like zenith charge/dollar?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by rookidmart: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Tbillz:
pls how much do banks like zenith charge/dollar?
Zenith Bank has stopped Forex transactions.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
sorextee:
If it arrives at d post office, they go call ur fone number way u write for ur profile. The things wey u buy, is it up to 100 dollars? Cos there re some items DAT aliexpress ships for you free of charge (eg phones, wristwatches) nd it will still arriv at due time.

82.06 dollars. It's a phone.

I know it's free shipping but I don't know which shipping company they will use. I didn't choose any option.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
rookidmart:

If you selected a shipping method with tracking then you'll see your tracking number in Order Details.
You can track it on the AliExpress app or 17track.net.
Whether it's tracked it not you'll be notified by the post office when your order arrives.

I didn't choose any shipping method but I know it's free shipping.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Tbillz(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
rookidmart:

Zenith Bank has stopped Florex transactions.
so what bank can I use?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by fibonacci2526: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Tbillz:
so what bank can I use?

GTB or access Visa card.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by fibonacci2526: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
timbros:

I didn't choose any shipping method but I know it's free shipping.

You can still check your order detail, should show the shipping method. Anyway, you'd most likely get your order after February because the Chinese holiday is next week and airlines sef no go work. Good luck.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by fibonacci2526: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
timbros:

Screenshot your order page.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by sorextee(m): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Check your ORDER page. I use my laptop to shop tho. Not really friendly with d app. U will see the whole details of ur item. Which includes the tracking number. Im sure the shop where you purchased the fone from would have mailed you by now that ur item has been shipped. Always login your aliexpress page, to get updates concerning your product.

timbros:

82.06 dollars. It's a phone.

I know it's free shipping but I don't know which shipping company they will use. I didn't choose any option.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by rookidmart: 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Tbillz:
so what bank can I use?
GTB - 320/$, limit of $100 monthly. Access Bank - 325/$, limit of $100 monthly. UBA was 318 or so but they too have stopped Forex transactions.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Tbillz(m): 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
rookidmart:

GTB - 320/$, limit of $100 monthly.
Access Bank - 325/$, limit of $100 monthly.
UBA was 318 or so but they too have stopped Forex transactions.
thanks bro but what do u mean by 100dolls monthly? Meaning I can't buy a product beyond that?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by rookidmart: 12:35am On Jan 21, 2017
Tbillz:
thanks bro but what do u mean by 100dolls monthly? Meaning I can't buy a product beyond that?
Yes, sir.
If you want to buy an item worth more than $100 on AliExpress then use a different ATM card eg Access Bank to fund your AliExpress pocket.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Screenshot your order page.

That's my order page. And below is the email I got from Aliexpress.

Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
fibonacci2526:

You can still check your order detail, should show the shipping method. Anyway, you'd most likely get your order after February because the Chinese holiday is next week and airlines sef no go work. Good luck.

After February? That's too far!
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
sorextee:
Check your ORDER page. I use my laptop to shop tho. Not really friendly with d app. U will see the whole details of ur item. Which includes the tracking number. Im sure the shop where you purchased the fone from would have mailed you by now that ur item has been shipped. Always login your aliexpress page, to get updates concerning your product.

I used the app to shop.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Tbillz(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
timbros:

I used the app to shop.
did you fund aliexpress pocket or paid directly?
Trying hard to get a device below 100dollars with good battery but can't,
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Tbillz(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
rookidmart:

GTB - 320/$, limit of $100 monthly.
Access Bank - 325/$, limit of $100 monthly.
UBA was 318 or so but they too have stopped Forex transactions.
is there any bank above $100 a month?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Tbillz:
did you fund aliexpress pocket or paid directly?
Trying hard to get a device below 100dollars with good battery but can't,

I paid directly.

The device I ordered is below $100 with 3000mah battery capacity. I think it's okay for the price.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by rookidmart: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Tbillz:
is there any bank above $100 a month?
Maybe, but be prepared to pay market rates.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Fastlinkpro: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
sorextee:
The guy above has answered the question. Was about writing something similar. The best option is to use Gtbank. Sha make sure say u no choose free delivery. If Na clothes u wan buy(shirts) make sure say u choose the highest suze. Cos their own xxl could be a M here in naija. Did dat mistake like twice, before I learnt my lessons.

Please what are the reason not to use free shipping, what shipping method is good? Should I use DHL or EMS , meh too expensive for me oo pls which Way?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Tbillz(m): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
timbros:

I paid directly.

The device I ordered is below $100 with 3000mah battery capacity. I think it's okay for the price.
my target is a device of 4000mah and above
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by fibonacci2526: 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Tbillz:
my target is a device of 4000mah and above

Go for Xiaomi phones. You can opt into the Xiaomi thread on here to have a better idea.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Castor Seed Seller / U.S's Binance Probe Expands To Examine Possible Insider Trading / CBN Gives Loan To Skye Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.