Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

El Clasico! Fc Barcelona Vs Real Madrid [1 - 0] on Sunday 29th Nov - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / El Clasico! Fc Barcelona Vs Real Madrid [1 - 0] on Sunday 29th Nov (11659 Views)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion [1 - 0] On Sunday 29th August 2010 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea [0 - 3] On Sun 29th Nov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Clasico! Fc Barcelona Vs Real Madrid [1 - 0] on Sunday 29th Nov by dayokanu(m): 8:16am On Nov 30, 2009
Pellegrini is to blame for the defeat

I still cant understand why he removed Ronaldo when Barca were a man down shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The obvious sub was to remove Marcelo and bring in a striker like Benzema.

He is soo confused he left 3 strikers Raul, Benz and higuain on the field without any proper supply

at 1-0 down and Barca with 10 men?

------------Lass----------

-Kaka------Alonso----------Ronaldo

-------Higuain/Raul-----Benzema

Would have killed the game.

Yet some people argue that coaches dont matter in football.

The most important factor in a team is the COACH I can say that again
Re: El Clasico! Fc Barcelona Vs Real Madrid [1 - 0] on Sunday 29th Nov by ogazi007(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2009
I cant shout,the youngest old man father puyol has won the game for us.
barca for all trophies.
Re: El Clasico! Fc Barcelona Vs Real Madrid [1 - 0] on Sunday 29th Nov by scantee(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2009
hahaha guys wats up
Re: El Clasico! Fc Barcelona Vs Real Madrid [1 - 0] on Sunday 29th Nov by honeric01(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2009
THE BEST TEAM WON

EOD

Barca through thick and thin cool cool cool cool

Insurance of Benin through thin and thick cool cool cool cool
Re: El Clasico! Fc Barcelona Vs Real Madrid [1 - 0] on Sunday 29th Nov by khanye(m): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2009
Re: El Clasico! Fc Barcelona Vs Real Madrid [1 - 0] on Sunday 29th Nov by eyoniggar(m): 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2009
Analysis shud stop. The game is over.

Did anyone see when Iniesta was telling Crynaldo to shut his mouth up?

I just read on goal.com that crynaldso said Ini should stop diving.

A diver telling some1 of that CLASS that?
Re: El Clasico! Fc Barcelona Vs Real Madrid [1 - 0] on Sunday 29th Nov by honeric01(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2009
eyoniggar:

It takes one to spot a diver, silly girl he's angry
Re: El Clasico! Fc Barcelona Vs Real Madrid [1 - 0] on Sunday 29th Nov by scantee(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2009
eyoniggar:

Analysis shud stop. The game is over.

CR9 is lunatic
Re: El Clasico! Fc Barcelona Vs Real Madrid [1 - 0] on Sunday 29th Nov by honeric01(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2009
REAL MADRID'S CRISTIANO RONALDO CANNOT TALK ABOUT DIVING - BARCELONA MIDFIELDER ANDRES INIESTA

The Barcelona star was not impressed that 'CR9' pulled him up for falling over too easily,
Andres Iniesta was not happy that Cristiano Ronaldo told him to stop diving during the derbi in Camp Nou on Sunday because of the Portuguese star's own inability to stay on his feet.

The Blaurgana midfielder went over twice in the first half unconvincingly and on the second occasion was seen having words with Real Madrid's most expensive player.

After the game Iniesta was still incensed that a player with a reputation for trying to con referees himself was the first to advise him to stop trying to win cheap free-kicks.

"It annoyed me that Cristiano told me not to dive because he is not exactly the best person to tell anyone that," he told Onda Cero radio station.

"He should not be telling anyone whether they dived or not."
Re: El Clasico! Fc Barcelona Vs Real Madrid [1 - 0] on Sunday 29th Nov by Eyoniger: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2009

'El Mesias' parts the White Sea
Re: El Clasico! Fc Barcelona Vs Real Madrid [1 - 0] on Sunday 29th Nov by furacao(m): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2009
The el clasico was fantastic viewing, a breath of fresh air from the kick and follow football of the premeirship (barring Arsenal and maybe Man U).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2023 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2012 / Manchester United Vs West Ham (1 - 0) On 14th March 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.