Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex (3028 Views)

My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by ponti93(m): 1:00am On Jan 18, 2017
LADIES, THESE THINGS DESTROY OUR EGOS DURING SEX.

Ok.
It’s a known fact that the average male thinks about sex 19 times a day, this is because we are biologically wired that way, but this doesn’t mean we plan or want to have sex 19 times in a day.
Actually, some of us just want to have good sex regularly and idea of regular sex even differs from one man to another.
But while having sex, whether regular or not, a man wants to be successful with it, we work in the moment and would not react well to any distraction; because if that happens, things get awkward, we could lose erection and then we feel we have failed in performing our duty.

And most times it all boils down to when our egos are bruised before or during sex, especially during sex. Our egos will banish if we want something that moment and is not given to us right away, our egos will be bruised if our women say or do certain things before or during sex.

So I tried to make a list of things you women should stop saying or do before and during sex, or else, no performance oh!

"Wait, Is That Gold Circle?"

Don’t ask this question sister, it will kill us especially when we are about sliding into that juicy place, and that is the time you remember to become an FBI agent by investigating the brand of condom we are wearing. Come on, this investigation could have been done much earlier if need be and what is even the need sef? “Rubber no be rubber?”

"Is It In?"

I’m not even sure how to drop this one? But hey, a gynecologist said the average length of a vagina is 3 to 4 inches long when not aroused and could be up to 7 inches when fully aroused. Now a brother carrying 6 inches enters you and yet you ask “Is it in?” Come on, don’t do that, or else you will have us start thinking that err…m err…m anyways, just don’t say that.

"Wait, My Phone!"
This is totally unacceptable, why would you want to pick your phone during sex? Why would you even conceive that idea while we are slamming profusely and sweating seriously? After conceiving the idea, you now have the boldness to say “Please, let me see who is calling me or pinging me” we don’t want you to pick the phone even if it’s the President calling you sweetheart, we just want you to blank every other thing out and give us good sex. Thank you.

"Quiet As A Mouse"
While we would never condone faking and screaming like you are drowning in the Atlantic, we still would not have you be as quiet as a mouse, or just lie there like a log of wood while we are doing the do, yes! You have to move that body and learn how to vocalize the enjoyment itself; you have to throw in some little dirty talks here and there, it will convince us that we are not just wining our waist in vain and wasting our time. It will let us know that we are doing a good job… or not!

"Spit The Gum Out Please"
I know a lot of ladies chew gum a lot; I don’t have any opinion on that because I don’t want to start a war I cannot win. But chewing gum while we are at it? For real? That is… that is… anyway; just remove the gum before the show starts at all, it makes us feel like we are bedding someone we picked on Allen Avenue.

"The Bed Is Not A Library"
The fact that you were reading that fashion and gossip magazine and you didn’t finish that exclusive scandalous story about Genevieve and D’banj before we got into the act, does not mean you should complete it while we are doing it from the back, we want full concentration, you hear me? Full concentration. If you want to read, do that in the library. Capiscé?

"Keep The Love Machine Away"
You don’t know how much it hurts, when after we just finished a mind-numbing, knee-buckling, thigh-quivering first round and we are resting to recharge for the next round, and fiaaaam! You whisk out that Love Machine because you didn’t reach orgasm. Come on, we know we have an assistant boyfriend that uses battery but sharing you with him in our presence is a big insult, very big one. So, please keep the Love Machine away, permanently if possible.

"You Tried!"
For God sake, when we ask you after a mind-blowing sex, “How was that?” we expect responses like, “Wow, you are a horse” “I loved every minute of it” and the likes, if possible we’d like you to pump your fist in the air as you say it. But when you say something as flat as “You tried” with a casual shrug and an flat facial expression, it deflates us and our egos, what we hear when you say “You tried” is “Don’t flatter yourself, I didn’t even feel anything” So, please and please, mind your response whenever we ask you that question, and don’t ask me why we always ask you how the sex was; if you wrote exams in school, you would expect to see the result, wouldn’t you? Oh oh!

So guys, if there is anything I forgot to mention, please add it in the comment section, and ladies let me know what you also think and promise me you will not say or do all these things listed above so that you will not bruise your man’s ego.

Thank you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 18, 2017
The worse one is that one that tells you harder and faster after 1 hour and the other ones that say hmmmn just 20 minutes and you wud be like

3 Likes

Re: Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by Kdiva(f): 1:12am On Jan 18, 2017
I see
Re: Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:13am On Jan 18, 2017
Lol, if th sex is good and ur Giving her long hard bangs bangs playing with @ the Sam time, causig her to get more juicily wet and moaning at every thrust, trust me man, she won't have time for her phone try changing positions n getting as deep as possible, the F me harder is telling u, ur hitting @ all the righ spots, guys don't die there, take short breaks but keep her turned on

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by Silentscreamer(f): 1:18am On Jan 18, 2017
U sat down and wrote all dis? U really have time and energy.
Re: Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 18, 2017
Silentscreamer:
U sat down and wrote all dis? U really have time and energy.
you as well that read everything and learnt also have time and energy.
imagine at this ungodly hour see what your reading..ur naughty grin

3 Likes

Re: Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 18, 2017
shut the Bleep up... all talk u are.
3rdlegxxx:
Lol, if th sex is good and ur Giving her long hard bangs bangs playing with @ the Sam time, causig her to get more juicily wet and moaning at every thrust, trust me man, she won't have time for her phone try changing positions n getting as deep as possible, the F me harder is telling u, ur hitting @ all the righ spots, guys don't die there, take short breaks but keep her turned on
Re: Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 18, 2017
grin

Oohh goodness gracious... Everyone knows abt sex but only few knows how to do the "mind blowing" moves.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 18, 2017
I hate it when its action time thats when they remember the money I promised to give them.

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by icubeguitar(m): 2:05am On Jan 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Oohh goodness gracious... Everyone knows abt sex but only few knows how to do the "mind blowing" moves.. cheesy

Mind blowing moves kini? Don't go and kill someone's son oh
Re: Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:06am On Jan 18, 2017
THEASSASSlN:
shut the Bleep up... all talk u are.
. Shuo shocked is this dude gay? sad . With you man, Nigga sayin am all talk cheesy grin.. kindly send ur naughty gf o ex o that girl u know is a freak to me and ask her later if am all mouth... undecided cheesy
Re: Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 18, 2017
HA!!! this man has a mouth. I can see
3rdlegxxx:
. Shuo shocked is this dude gay? sad . With you man, Nigga sayin am all talk cheesy grin.. kindly send ur naughty gf o ex o that girl u know is a freak to me and ask her later if am all mouth... undecided cheesy
Re: Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 18, 2017
You better watch that mouth bro
A mouth like that, won't ever get you laid
3rdlegxxx:
Re: Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:15am On Jan 18, 2017
THEASSASSlN:
You better watch that mouth bro
A mouth like that, won't ever get you laid
lol, me laid, grin cheesy grin if only you knew me... gosh I love NL.. the guys on bbm an twitter would be laughing themselves off and tripping over chairs if they see this comments, people that knew what my last week alone was like, bro run along, replying u is an insult
Re: Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 18, 2017
You be sounding like u won a trophy, or scored a perfect week.... I am certain you are just a loud mouth. Your kind don't even turn up
3rdlegxxx:
lol, me laid, grin cheesy grin if only you knew me... gosh I love NL.. the guys on bbm an twitter would be laughing themselves off and tripping over chairs if they see this comments, people that knew what my last week alone was like, bro run along, replying u is an insult

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by Richnero(m): 6:27am On Jan 18, 2017
Lol @ is it in? grin grin
Re: Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by bamangar: 9:33am On Jan 18, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: Things Guys Don't Like That The Ladies Do, During Sex by Luizkid(m): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
i wish i could actually bleep dat chick that can still be reading a mag at d same tym

(1) (Reply)

Pleasure Her Tonight Men’s Guide To Romance!! / I'm 44 Years Old And I've Been Dating A 24 Year Old For 5 Months. But...please! / Sexy Nigeria Bongo + Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.