Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Aondoakaa: I Spoke With Yar’adua On Phone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aondoakaa: I Spoke With Yar’adua On Phone (587 Views)

New Wikileaks Revelations Implicates Aondoakaa, Julius Berger Etc. / Aondoakaa Gets 2-yr Ban ! / Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aondoakaa: I Spoke With Yar’adua On Phone by bilymuse: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2009
[size=18pt]Aondoakaa: I Spoke with Yar’Adua on Phone
[/size]

The Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Micheal Aondoakaa (SAN), has affirmed that the President and Commander in Chief of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, is hale and hearty. A statement from the office of the AGF signed by his Special Assistant, Honourable Onov Tyuulugh, yesterday evening noted: "We have received with great shock and dismay the rumours making the rounds about the state of health of Mr. President and wish to state that the President has gone to Saudi Arabia for routine medical check." He said it is normal for the President to embark on routine medical trip and to also go on vacation, stressing that it is unfortunate that cynics always read meanings to the movement of the president, especially, whenever he travels outside the country. Aondoakaa, who came into the country, yesterday from an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago on the instruction of the President, noted that he is in constant touch with Mr. President in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He added: “What we need in Nigeria today is to be focused and wish the President well”. He noted that the President is committed to the well being of the citizenry, adding: “He is due back in the country as soon as he completes his medical check up and short vacation, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.”

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=160760
Re: Aondoakaa: I Spoke With Yar’adua On Phone by bilymuse: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2009
Aondoakaa is the minister of injustice, honourable protector of all looters of public fund and 419 in Nigeria.
To believe Aondoakaa is to believe a Yoruba with multiple credit cards on the street of london.
Re: Aondoakaa: I Spoke With Yar’adua On Phone by snowdrops(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2009
bilymuse:

Aondoakaa is the minister of injustice, honourable protector of all looters of public fund and 419 in Nigeria.
To believe Aondoakaa is to believe a Yoruba with multiple credit cards on the street of london.
ok now
Re: Aondoakaa: I Spoke With Yar’adua On Phone by citizenY(m): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2009
Where is Auntie Dora and Segun Adeniyi?

@billmuse,

You have made your point the swipe is not necessary. This is how you truncate

truncate meaningful discourse. You big pass that na embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Aondoakaa: I Spoke With Yar’adua On Phone by ChapelleS: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2009
Whether he come back alive or as a corpse we dey kampe.Thank Jesus they purchased some new aircrafts to facilitate his return in any manner.The man is what Jesus would refer to as the walking living dead.
Re: Aondoakaa: I Spoke With Yar’adua On Phone by Parohfrey(f): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2009
all Nigerians are idiots and illetrates.
Re: Aondoakaa: I Spoke With Yar’adua On Phone by idiopathic: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2009
Paroh_frey:

It seems you are becoming frustrated. Take it easy my sister. The truth can be bitter.
Re: Aondoakaa: I Spoke With Yar’adua On Phone by chosen04(f): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2009
Chapelle.S:

.The man is what Jesus would refer to as the walking living dead.

Chapelle.
I think DEAD MAN WALKING will be better. What do you think?
Re: Aondoakaa: I Spoke With Yar’adua On Phone by chosen04(f): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Did you wake up from the wrong side of the bed? AND looked at the way an educated fellow like you spelt illiterates. What an Irony!
Re: Aondoakaa: I Spoke With Yar’adua On Phone by MrCrackles(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2009
chosen04:

Did you wake up from the wrong side of the bed? AND looked at the way an educated fellow like you spelt illiterates. What an Irony!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Aondoakaa: I Spoke With Yar’adua On Phone by MrCrackles(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2009
Paroh_frey:

I have said it before and will continue to say it. . .You are a blockhead who badly requires a surgery to remove the sewage in your brain compartment!
Re: Aondoakaa: I Spoke With Yar’adua On Phone by Parohfrey(f): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2009
^^^^

The main broken record on NairaLand is back to action.
Re: Aondoakaa: I Spoke With Yar’adua On Phone by Eziachi: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2009
Hellllllllllllllo!!! UMORU
ARE YOU DEAD?
This your minister for injustice speaking!

(1) (Reply)

6,000mw Not Realisable-VANGUARD / Mass. Woman Seeks Funds For Turkey's Eye Surgery / Lazy Orientations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.